Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by czyreabaya View Post
    will they pm me the moment i send my info? or after the maintenance? i just want to know cause.. if they will only pm me aftermaintenance.. i nid to make sure i gave the appropriate and complete informations..
    i personally got pmed few hours or max 1 day after i sent my info and that was in the first day when we all found out about the fix

Comment

• like czyreabaya question do we have to wait till R2CS_JPRestore reply to us that we can open now our account @ r2games????
      and where they will send the msg that we can open our account on this register r2 account or in my yahoomail????
      Last edited by dakogamay; 06-13-2013, 06:27 AM.
      (S8)KingFisher)
      I Love This Game

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        At this time I do not have any information about the progress made on the restorations.

I'd like to remind everyone that if you go looking to see if your characters have made it in this week, that you do not make a character on any servers with the account should you not find your character after the maintenance.

Also, do not panic if you do not find your character. It just means they are not done with the verifications for this week.
        Memory, I'm going to reword two of the previous questions here to clarify what I believe they are asking.

With the thread here it specifies that there must be no game information on the account in order for it to work. Now that maintenance is over can we look to see if our character is there without it making game information linked to the account? (i know we cannot make characters, but want to make sure simply looking at the character selection screen won't make it so there is game information on the account)

Comment

• yes i agree. i want to know also.
          (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
          guild (J1)Titans
          lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

• Hai, im wondering how to know that our pm have been accepted? sorry for asking coz i didnt find any threads about this. do they give us a reply or any sign? im afraid im will doing wrong if they didnt give me some response. anyone?

Comment

• still no joyo?

Comment

• i thought today is the merge what happen???
                still waiting for PM..
                JpGreenArcher "The Man Who cant Be" Moved
                :cool:;)

Comment

• With the thread here it specifies that there must be no game information on the account in order for it to work. Now that maintenance is over can we look to see if our character is there without it making game information linked to the account?
                  Im sure that going to check wont effect things, as long as you DO NOT make a toon on the toon screen if you don't see yours there. Simply checking can't create information as you are not making a toon, so no information can be made.

i thought today is the merge what happen???
                  Today is the day, but not everyone will be getting on today, like Memory said
                  do not panic if you do not find your character. It just means they are not done with the verifications for this week.
                  It just means that you didn't make this Maintenance as they aren't done verifying the information you sent them, but you could be up in the next maintenance
                  APOLOYMI
                  MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                  LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                  (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                  GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• anyone got their toon back now ?
                    IGN: (J3)xKirito
                    Class: Rogue

"Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion."
                    ~Kirito of Sword Art Online

Comment

• no toon back i wish
                      (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• no one dont know yet. just wait and see
                        (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
                        guild (J1)Titans
                        lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

• i still dont got my account at joyopark.. maybe next maintenance right..
                          Scion (S5) BossRj -Ranger

Comment

• haha bossRj gusto nang maglaro na xkirito here so no one got their toon baack yet ><
                            IGN: (J3)xKirito
                            Class: Rogue

"Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion."
                            ~Kirito of Sword Art Online

Comment

• hahaha kaw pala yan xkirito tol... yup i really wan't to play already hehehe.. so i hope we get the account or the character soon
                              Scion (S5) BossRj -Ranger

Comment

• nonono, the chars have always been there since merge, just you guys couldn't log them in and still can't, so they're there anyways just sitting waiting for login info which is what the GMs are going to do.
                                Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                                Guild: (J1)Philippines
                                Level: 150 Eidolon
                                Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                                I'm annoying.
                                ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Working...
                                X