Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by czyreabaya View Post
    will they pm us if somethings wrong or incomplete bout the restoration?
    Yes, you will be contacted if there are any issues.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• HUstleee !!!!!!!!!! Miss youy rhaiine here ... -_- and 4 days now still now reply?? huhu -_-
      ( J7)Rhaiine01:cool:
      Bunny Warrior :p

Comment

• Originally posted by jiori View Post
        uhmm lets say j1alana is from joyoserverS1 but they are merged to multiple servers on r2. which of those 5 servers will they log into? coz if they haave 5 identical toons on each r2 server then that would make a fuss...
        Leave my name out of your examples please, and you should know from merges on joyopark, you can login through 1 server only, here it is through the first server of the list of servers you are merging to that you login, and if you have an account at r2games with game info, login to crystal saga, go make a character on the server you will be merged to, (any of them) and pm your old character or look at guild lists. All our characters, items, guilds, ect. was merged here successfully on day merge was supposed to take place, but the npc method did not work at that time and cannot be implented now, so they are manually restoring our accounts to a login, and although I know this will take a while, I thank you realitysquared, for coming up with a solution.
        (J1)Alana

Level 120 Eidolon Hybrid Rogue

Too many pets and mounts and achievements to list them all

Leader of (J1)Titans, number one guild of joyopark

Comment

• To you people that have a hard time understanding the instructions: USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE... just copy and paste the word and it has an auto detect on the language.
          http://translate.google.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Tray012 View Post
            HUstleee !!!!!!!!!! Miss youy rhaiine here ... -_- and 4 days now still now reply?? huhu -_-
            hi rhainne

Comment

• memorylane, how in the world can u keep up with this? i helped for 12 hours and ended up having a drunk breakdown lol
              (S21) MissDee
              Gunner
              lvl 66+
              225k+ might
              GM of ROCKST★R
              Epic Alpaca
              In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

• Originally posted by jason__311 View Post
                hi rhainne

How's life? hope we can play together again .. W/ aphroo <3
                ( J7)Rhaiine01:cool:
                Bunny Warrior :p

Comment

• how to send my information to privte ??

Comment

• Originally posted by deedeex View Post
                    memorylane, how in the world can u keep up with this? i helped for 12 hours and ended up having a drunk breakdown lol
                    It's a special talent I have :P
                    Originally posted by kelogsss View Post
                    how to send my information to privte ??
                    To PM someone, click on Notifications at the top of the forum page, then select Send New Message. Type in the name R2CS_JPRestore in the Recipient Users box.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• thank you very much sir so S(5) will be on server (S58) again thank u for helping us retrieving our joyopark account

Scion (S5) BossRj- Ranger
                      Scion (S5) BossRj -Ranger

Comment

• just wan't to ask.. is there a maintenance today at crystal saga??
                        Scion (S5) BossRj -Ranger

Comment

• Originally posted by Tray012 View Post
                          How's life? hope we can play together again .. W/ aphroo <3
                          goood ofc we can how r u

Comment

• thats what ive been wondering. i guess we gotta wait till reset or close to it to find out

Comment

• how many hours left for the weekly server maintenance????
                              JpGreenArcher "The Man Who cant Be" Moved
                              :cool:;)

Comment

• Maint for every other server but 1, 2, and 3, is at 2 AM PST.
                                It's 9:40 PM pst now, soo.. bout 4 more hours.
                                Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                                Guild: (J1)Philippines
                                Level: 150 Eidolon
                                Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                                I'm annoying.
                                ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Working...
                                X