Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i tryd to send another PM because i forgot to write few more things but error occured and cant send.
    do i need to wait till its fixed?
    (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
    guild (J1)Titans
    lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

• R2CS_JPRestore has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

gm or mod asked if i want my char restored or xtals but i cant reply
      (S21) MissDee
      Gunner
      lvl 66+
      225k+ might
      GM of ROCKST★R
      Epic Alpaca
      In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

• Same issue x_x

Comment

• [QUOTE]
          Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          UPDATE: If you are choosing option one, will we also need you to include in your PM the name of your new R2Games Account. Even if you are PMing us from the new account you've created, still include it just so we don't accidentally try to attach the characters to the wrong account and end up causing the process to take longer.
          the name of your new R2Games Account is the nickname or the full name?

Comment

• in my joyo account ive created 6 characters x3 on S3dragonhook server and x3 on S5valiantslash server. if this could be a problem for the account transfer ?
            IGN: (J3)xKirito
            Class: Rogue

"Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion."
            ~Kirito of Sword Art Online

Comment

• i included my nickname and the email adress associated with it. dunno if its right but better be safe than sorry
              (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• Originally posted by deedeex View Post
                R2CS_JPRestore has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

gm or mod asked if i want my char restored or xtals but i cant reply
                Will be fixed quickly. Sorry about that.
                Originally posted by jesuscarl View Post
                in my joyo account ive created 6 characters x3 on S3dragonhook server and x3 on S5valiantslash server. if this could be a problem for the account transfer ?
                Each account can hold 3 characters per server.
                [QUOTE=NobiNobisuke;564987]

the name of your new R2Games Account is the nickname or the full name?
                Both. You are asked for the real name, and you are asked for the R2 account name (this is also called a username).
                Originally posted by R2482408 View Post
                i included my nickname and the email adress associated with it. dunno if its right but better be safe than sorry
                Thank you- it is always better to include too much information than to not include enough.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• how when i log in with facebook in joyo and then i binded it? what email should i send in registration email?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pewz214 View Post
                    how when i log in with facebook in joyo and then i binded it? what email should i send in registration email?
                    Your facebook account has an email address. You want the email address linked to your facebook account.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• i forgot to put the level of my character? should i make a new pm w/ whole info??
                      JpGreenArcher "The Man Who cant Be" Moved
                      :cool:;)

Comment

• Originally posted by JpGreen.A View Post
                        i forgot to put the level of my character? should i make a new pm w/ whole info??
                        You should double check the first post of this thread, verify that you have included every bit of information needed, and then send in a new pm with the complete information. (A trick to save you some typing- a copy of the pm is in your Sent folder, you can copy and paste and adjust accordingly)

Comment

• what should i do? i forgot to add few things in my PM wanted to send new but error occured.
                          (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
                          guild (J1)Titans
                          lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

• tnx done....
                            JpGreenArcher "The Man Who cant Be" Moved
                            :cool:;)

Comment

• It's good that there's a fix to this and we should be seeing some joyo's this mt I hope. =]

Game: Crystal Saga
                              Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
                              _________
                              Game : Monkey King Online
                              Name: Azaleic
                              Level : 90
                              Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
                              BR:135115

Comment

• after sent PM how long do i need to wait for them to replay?

Comment

Working...
                                X