Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tray012 View Post
    T_T I sent my stuff to R2CS_JPRestore guy ... -_- been waiting no reply is it receiving my messages??? -_- I feel like it's not getting anythin..

(J7)Rhaiine01 (^^ Hello peoples <3 ) :'')
    If you didn't get an error like:
    (or the "adrimid1 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages."
    which was previously addressed is NOT going to happen when you send a PM...
    )

then it sent.

you can double check by clicking "Sent Items" under "My Messages" on the left side of your inbox,

and it should show up.
    Last edited by adrimid; 06-09-2013, 03:00 PM. Reason: I like VISUALS. :D
    Ign: (S44)Euthanize
    Guild: (J1)Philippines
    Level: 150 Eidolon
    Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
    I'm annoying.
    ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Originally posted by adrimid View Post
      If you didn't get an error like:
      (or the "adrimid1 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages."
      which was previously addressed is NOT going to happen when you send a PM...
      )

then it sent.

you can double check by clicking "Sent Items" under "My Messages" on the left side of your inbox,

and it should show up.
      <3 thank you <3 now i feel much better that i know that atleast things are being sent xD lolz
      ( J7)Rhaiine01:cool:
      Bunny Warrior :p

Comment

is this a one time thing or after maint u can still restore?

Comment

Originally posted by R218539278 View Post
          is this a one time thing or after maint u can still restore?
          Characters can only be restored during a maintenance. I'm sure they will be working on this for a few maintenances to come.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Too bad we can't go back to PST server for us from Joyo 6/7/8 all our event times are messed up x_x

Comment

well for the real name and recharging info i only recharged using my husband's debit card, he also plays on an another character so we share the same payment method. now, tell me if i need anoother proof other than the shared family name.

@Mog. im on fb if u need help. way easier
              (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

I already Send Message yesterday But I dont get any Reply..all i want is to make sure if my message is resv by the GM or Mods..
                layla

Comment

I'm just wondering if everything will be transferred, items, golds, stuff at bag and vault, honor, pets, wings, mount

Comment

Originally posted by R2482408 View Post
                    well for the real name and recharging info i only recharged using my husband's debit card, he also plays on an another character so we share the same payment method. now, tell me if i need anoother proof other than the shared family name.

@Mog. im on fb if u need help. way easier
                    It's okay- just use what you have. They still have access to order history records, they will see that the card was used to recharge your account.
                    Originally posted by Ronie2013 View Post
                    I already Send Message yesterday But I dont get any Reply..all i want is to make sure if my message is resv by the GM or Mods..
                    You won't get a reply from the forum pm. You will get an email letting you know if your character is being restored or if there's a problem. If you did not get an error message when you tried to send the pm, then it went through. You'll also see a copy of the pm in your Sent folder.
                    Originally posted by KilluaOfJoyo View Post
                    I'm just wondering if everything will be transferred, items, golds, stuff at bag and vault, honor, pets, wings, mount
                    Your character will be exactly how you left it prior to the merge, minus the vip status if there was vip.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Your character will be exactly how you left it prior to the merge, minus the vip status if there was vip.
                      That's good to hear

Do you know when should we receive the email? Hopefully before Thursday...

Comment

• UPDATE: If you are choosing option one, will we also need you to include in your PM the name of your new R2Games Account. Even if you are PMing us from the new account you've created, still include it just so we don't accidentally try to attach the characters to the wrong account and end up causing the process to take longer.

UPDATE 2: In addition, the PMs are not informing us as to which option the player wishes to have done, character restoration or crystal refund. If you sent your information without telling us which option you wanted, please resend the information again with which option you are wanting performed.
                        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• what email do i nid to pm my account i use in fb or the account that is clean?
                          JpGreenArcher "The Man Who cant Be" Moved
                          :cool:;)

Comment

• Originally posted by JpGreen.A View Post
                            what email do i nid to pm my account i use in fb or the account that is clean?
                            The clean account that you would like your characters to be transferred to.

Comment

• hey where should i send my chrcters info and how ?

Comment

• Originally posted by kurith4532 View Post
                                hey where should i send my chrcters info and how ?
                                All of the information is in the first post of the thread. To PM someone, click on Notifications at the top of the forum page, then select Send New Message. Type in the name R2CS_JPRestore, include all of the information asked for in the first post of this thread in the message.

Comment

Working...
                                X