Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First of all i would like to congratulate you guys in this excellent job.. we've been waiting for this merge, finally its done i hope all of the character in joyo from S-6 to S-7 will be restore in this server, specially all of our main character will be transfer first.. But were having a hard time for some question specially the date like me, i forgot when i first got in to this game in joyo. And the other is the payment account coz ever since i played this game i never used a crystal.. I hope the billing will not be the issue for the restoring of our character.. Tnx for the effort and again hope that all of our character will be restore good luck guys..
    If i KOS you,, sorry xclik...:D:D
    but if you KOS me,, dont you ever show ur face again i will hunt U down:mad:

KS>>>>>> Knight Eidolon
    ( super
    weak )
    :p

Comment

• help

now im done pmming to R2CS_JPRestore about my info .. my first pm has an incorrect reg date and reg ip ... then ive sent
      another pm to R2CS_JPRestore with correct reg date and reg ip .. now my question is ? do i have a problem cos ive sent two pms to R2CS_JPRestore ??
      Last edited by jesuscarl; 06-10-2013, 12:18 AM. Reason: mistype
      IGN: (J3)xKirito
      Class: Rogue

"Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion."
      ~Kirito of Sword Art Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight_Kean View Post
        First of all i would like to congratulate you guys in this excellent job.. we've been waiting for this merge, finally its done i hope all of the character in joyo from S-6 to S-7 will be restore in this server, specially all of our main character will be transfer first.. But were having a hard time for some question specially the date like me, i forgot when i first got in to this game in joyo. And the other is the payment account coz ever since i played this game i never used a crystal.. I hope the billing will not be the issue for the restoring of our character.. Tnx for the effort and again hope that all of our character will be restore good luck guys..
        Do your best. If you don't know the exact date, try to be as close as possible.

If you've never recharged, just say so when you include the rest of your information.

Originally posted by jesuscarl View Post
        now im done pmming to R2CS_JPRestore about my info .. my first pm has an incorrect reg date and reg ip ... then ive sent
        another pm to R2CS_JPRestore with correct reg date and reg ip us .. now my question is ? do i have a problem cos ive sent two pms to R2CS_JPRestore ??
        That will not be a problem.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-10-2013, 12:16 AM. Reason: Merged posts
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Do your best. If you don't know the exact date, try to be as close as possible.

If you've never recharged, just say so when you include the rest of your information.

That will not be a problem.
          thanks for anwering
          IGN: (J3)xKirito
          Class: Rogue

"Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion."
          ~Kirito of Sword Art Online

Comment

• Can they try some question regarding to the character?? like how many stars in your mount?? or what is your locked password in your character? or give 3 items in your vault and how many of them?? is that possible? just to sure that it will turn back to its real owner..
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-10-2013, 12:59 AM.
            If i KOS you,, sorry xclik...:D:D
            but if you KOS me,, dont you ever show ur face again i will hunt U down:mad:

KS>>>>>> Knight Eidolon
            ( super
            weak )
            :p

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight_Kean View Post
              Can they try some question regarding to the character?? like how many stars in your mount?? or what is your locked password in your character? or give 3 items in your vault and how many of them?? is that possible? just to sure that it will turn back to its real owner..
              I couldn't even tell you things like that without looking. They have a specific checklist in the first post of the thread to ensure people cannot claim accounts that do not belong to them.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• i already send my info to R2CS_JPRestore now gonna wait
                hope i can play my stock char @ server (S)59

Comment

• Sir memory, where email should we will check for the response if our message sent is valid or confirmed. The email that we used in Joyopark or the new email on r2games?

Comment

• How can i nw if i get and email wer can i find it in my inbox or not? just asking MS/Sr.MemoryLane
                    layla

Comment

• i guess they will send msg on your r2 accnt

Comment

• Originally posted by ASD_Delilah View Post
                        Sir memory, where email should we will check for the response if our message sent is valid or confirmed. The email that we used in Joyopark or the new email on r2games?
                        Originally posted by Ronie2013 View Post
                        How can i nw if i get and email wer can i find it in my inbox or not? just asking MS/Sr.MemoryLane
                        Originally posted by KanoWafu View Post
                        i guess they will send msg on your r2 accnt
                        It's either going to be the forum account you used to send the message, or it's going to be the email you used in the message when you included your name and email address.

Comment

• i ask how we will know the date registration because i forgot what the exact date i register and what IP?

(S6)veraine16 (JOYOPARK)
                          Class: KNIGHT
                          LEVEL 51 (SCION)

Comment

• Originally posted by tartskie View Post
                            i ask how we will know the date registration because i forgot what the exact date i register and what IP?

(S6)veraine16 (JOYOPARK)
                            Class: KNIGHT
                            LEVEL 51 (SCION)
                            Try the tip in this post for the registration date: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post563199

You're either in the same location and can use whatsmyip.org to find your IP, or you're going to have to find something that might have had your IP logged on it around the time you created your account. Location is important, so make sure you at least get that part correct.

Comment

• what the!!!
                              Last edited by tartskie; 06-10-2013, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• idiot...-_-
                                (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

Working...
                                X