Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure there's a very good reason for waiting.. Things like marriages, guild leaders, and so on.. it kinda makes sense to want to restore everyone at the same time.

I do agree, it's hard waiting so long. But on the bright side, it gives you all a little more time to find your friends and drag them back before they lose out on this opportunity.

If you haven't received a reply from your mail yet, they are still going through them all. You should get a reply this week.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• thanks for the info
      (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
      guild (J1)Titans
      lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

• Memory, how we know that our data is right to be submited? then next week we can surely play? how to confirm it enough to recover our char?

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          I'm sure there's a very good reason for waiting.. Things like marriages, guild leaders, and so on.. it kinda makes sense to want to restore everyone at the same time.

I do agree, it's hard waiting so long. But on the bright side, it gives you all a little more time to find your friends and drag them back before they lose out on this opportunity.

If you haven't received a reply from your mail yet, they are still going through them all. You should get a reply this week.
          while i kinda do agree that is fine. and have already contacted friends and helped them where i could. i know many of them are beginning to think this is a farce and losing all hope in r2. some are already so infuriated with this happening to begin with. so many issues going on that it is hard to avoid being mad. but not like we can do much of anything, if you push it back you push it back. is disappointing beyond words. well not beyond words, but too inappropriate for chat.
          sorry edited to change a part i said
          League of Angels
          ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
          Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
          10.6 Million+ BR
          The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
          (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
          Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by RealChaosblade View Post
            while i kinda do agree that is fine. and have already contacted friends and helped them where i could. i know many of them are beginning to think this is a farce and losing all hope in r2. some are already so infuriated with this happening to begin with. so many issues going on that it is hard to avoid being mad. but not like we can do much of anything, if you push it back you push it back. is disappointing beyond words. well not beyond words, but too inappropriate for chat.
            sorry edited to change a part i said
            i agree with u mike.....this is stupid. i hate waitting but if they get my char back then ill just wait. now im really happy i got my vip on lunaria story. got smth else to do. but i miss my panda girl really
            (S21) MissDee
            Gunner
            lvl 66+
            225k+ might
            GM of ROCKST★R
            Epic Alpaca
            In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

• Re: here it is!! another message
              hello ,
              we need you to create different R2 account for each of your game char and please not log in game here and create any char for the game

thank you

"i dont know whats the meaning of this..? i do have a clean account what should i do here please someone explain to me what is this??"
              JpGreenArcher "The Man Who cant Be" Moved
              :cool:;)

Comment

• I do agree. You're not alone in your thoughts here. I understand this week is going to be very hard- you've all been told this week was the week and now you're being asked to wait and I know what you're thinking now. You are allowed to vent here if you need to. I completely understand being angry right now. I would be too- and I'm not as nice as you've all been while angry.

To the questions of how do you know if your information is right or wrong- you will receive a mail from JPRestore. If you haven't received one yet then they are still verifying your information. Please continue to be patient.

Also, I know a number of you are mailing JPRestore with requests for an update, questions, duplicate mails with your information- please only send one mail with your complete information, do not send it multiple times because it does slow the process down. Questions sent to that mail are not replied to, they just don't have the time to do that.

If you have questions, use the threads. I will do my absolute best to answer them.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by JpGreen.A View Post
                  Re: here it is!! another message
                  hello ,
                  we need you to create different R2 account for each of your game char and please not log in game here and create any char for the game

thank you

"i dont know whats the meaning of this..? i do have a clean account what should i do here please someone explain to me what is this??"
                  To give you an example... If you have 3 characters, you need 3 clean accounts. If you have 8 characters, you need 8 clean accounts. If you had one Joyo account, and it had 3 characters on it, you still need 3 clean accounts for them. The accounts cannot be accounts you've ever had a character on before on any game here. That's what they are telling you.

Comment

• aweee... I still havent got a PM for mine that mine is going to be restored this sucks so much ... T_T
                    ( J7)Rhaiine01:cool:
                    Bunny Warrior :p

Comment

• still not working yet?

Comment

• they will restore characters next week so need to wait
                        (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
                        guild (J1)Titans
                        lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

• Hmmm... just wait and see...

Comment

• again????????????

Comment

• I hope they PM me if they a proof i really wanna get my character back.. T___________T
                              ( J7)Rhaiine01:cool:
                              Bunny Warrior :p

Comment

• me2

(j1)icejr mage 69 eidolin
                                (j1) philipenes guild

Comment

Working...
                                X