Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlanaOfJoyopark View Post
    WAIT, you stated earlier on that all characters on one account would be restored to one account on r2, and now you say they won't? Do we really need to create a seperate account on r2games, for each and every single character that we have?
    I know they want to restore everyone at the same time. I am pretty sure that if someone comes in a week or two from now, they will be able to get their restore. I am not sure how long they will do this for, but I know that after everyone is restored/refunded and the mail dies down on R2CS_JPRestore, they won't be checking it much. There should be other options for those who are very late to claim their characters even if they close this thread.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• how many more weeks til they can restore.. i wan't to play already but like others all of us need to wait longer :C i hope they can tell the date
      Scion (S5) BossRj -Ranger

Comment

• OMGGG... I had an alt in my account ... I forgot all about it thou... do i just have to say the name of the character? its the same account anyways and I also had some in S1 S3 S4 S6 AARRGGHH !!!!! this is going to be so hard I dont remember T_T
        ( J7)Rhaiine01:cool:
        Bunny Warrior :p

Comment

• Originally posted by Tray012 View Post
          OMGGG... I had an alt in my account ... I forgot all about it thou... do i just have to say the name of the character? its the same account anyways and I also had some in S1 S3 S4 S6 AARRGGHH !!!!! this is going to be so hard I dont remember T_T
          You need to submit all of the information for each character, and make sure to specify which option you are choosing.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• can you please reply to post number 374, I would like to know for sure the answer. I have 2 or 3 characters on each of my accounts. In total I have 15 characters. I would like to know if the pm needs to be sent for each individual character of every account, or if the entire accounts characters will all be restored to the new account, as you previously stated.
            (J1)Alana

Level 120 Eidolon Hybrid Rogue

Too many pets and mounts and achievements to list them all

Leader of (J1)Titans, number one guild of joyopark

Comment

• hi alana. it made it sound like that you would have to do an account for every single character including ones attached to the mains account you are trying to recover. i could be mistaken though. hopefully memorylane will clarify that for you
              League of Angels
              ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
              Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
              10.6 Million+ BR
              The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
              (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
              Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

• I think its more easy for us,if we only take our main character first.. Maybe we can send another info for our alt in to the next maintenance after they restore our main.. As far as i know this server did not gave us a due date to pass our info for our character.

Comment

• (i hate) waiting...

(J7)Horus

Comment

• Wow they yet again waited for another week to do the restore? They keep this up and some of the cashers here might decide not to play anymore. There is no reason they have not at least got the ones that had the info right in the first place online. I believe they just merged Dovo to here didn't they? Why is it that we were merged first and failed and are not a higher priority to fix than someone elses site being merged after ours? and they were willing to do an emergency maintenance in order to fix their mistake yet they are not with us? Wow making me wonder if I should spend a dime at this site when they finally decide to actually do what they have been telling us they would all along. Wouldn't be surprised if we get another message stating they did all they could to fix us, but we are **** out of luck like they did the last time -_-

Comment

• i still haven't got message been like two weeks i sent all my info.

(J7HuStle)
                      Eldion

Comment

• T_T I dont have a chance to restore my character anymore.. it said all the characters in your account means also S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 S6 S7 and so ever ... I had a few characters in other server than S7 I dont think I can't restore my account anymore... such a shame ...

Can i just restore 1 character ? T_T

(J7)Rhaiine01

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          You need to submit all of the information for each character, and make sure to specify which option you are choosing.
                          All character ? if you dont remember all whats gonna happen T_T I dontt knoww noww UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• i dont think we will ever get a straight answer here

Comment

• plz fix im done playing castlot since they want to run it like a dictatorship now

Comment

• what is ip address hir in philipines

Comment

Working...
                                X