Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how about s3 and s5 of joyo? we are merge with s58

Comment

• Originally posted by rheshadik View Post
      Only Moderator giving us an update.. How about the Admin?? what are they doing??
      by the looks of it only working one day a week

Comment

• Originally posted by S5veronica View Post
        how about s3 and s5 of joyo? we are merge with s58
        did u guys get your char. back yet?

Comment

• I am (S1)Alana, here known as (J1)Alana, I don't see my character restored, and only mail/pm I received was ones asking if I wanted char restoration or crystal refund and what mt name on r2 was registered as.
          (J1)Alana

Level 120 Eidolon Hybrid Rogue

Too many pets and mounts and achievements to list them all

Leader of (J1)Titans, number one guild of joyopark

Comment

• Originally posted by AlanaOfJoyopark View Post
            I am (S1)Alana, here known as (J1)Alana, I don't see my character restored, and only mail/pm I received was ones asking if I wanted char restoration or crystal refund and what mt name on r2 was registered as.
            hi alana this is (j1)icejr

Comment

• very very sad.. my char is not yet restored
              "
              Birds have same feathers are Birds
              ":p

:rolleyes:LOL

Comment

• no... i'm asking because they only give compensation to S35, S39, S44, S48, and S53 and i checked i only see J1 there(and/or some other server from joyo maybe i don't know i didn't see) and from the looks of it even they still haven't restored

Comment

• no one's character has been restored. anyone else see a problem with that? talk about lots of ****** off friends voicing to me how they feel about r2 on facebook. i try to defend r2 and say they will work on a fix. and they "say" they have one. but sure have not shown any proof they are trying to really help us get our chars back. yeah some do and are kind. at least the one's i talked to. i like the gaming community here sure enough. but really. what is the excuse this time. 1st week: not enough people to spend resources to bring in a few (acceptable). 2nd week maybe techs forgot (maybe acceptable) 3rd week: ??????????? (how do you expect us to find this acceptable) is there just no communication to people who are supposed to be doing their job?????????!!!!!!!! seriously. this needs to be looked into. i mean your techs can drop an emergency maintenance to fix a minor bug in another game i am playing but cannot resolve something they have had 3 weeks now to prepare for?
                  Last edited by RealChaosblade; 06-27-2013, 06:11 AM.
                  League of Angels
                  ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
                  Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
                  10.6 Million+ BR
                  The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                  (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
                  Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

• i don't know what we did to r2 to deserve this kind of treatment but to say this is disappointing is a major understatement. and it would be inappropriate to say how i really feel in a forum
                    League of Angels
                    10.6 Million+ BR
                    The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                    Too many Pets

Comment

• Originally posted by RealChaosblade View Post
                      i don't know what we did to r2 to deserve this kind of treatment but to say this is disappointing is a major understatement. and it would be inappropriate to say how i really feel in a forum
                      very very true

Comment

• maybe we should get ahold of the BBB if we keep getting the run around

Comment

• well...just a suggestion, dont throw with rocks at me people..but if they could take the merging servers down as an emergency meintenace (they did it countless times anyway) and restore our characters like that instead of waitting a week everytime. is not like the ones on r2 are not way ahead of us already...so what bad would it do? *hides in a corner* dont hit me T_T
                          (S21) MissDee
                          Gunner
                          lvl 66+
                          225k+ might
                          GM of ROCKST★R
                          Epic Alpaca
                          In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

• Originally posted by deedeex View Post
                            well...just a suggestion, dont throw with rocks at me people..but if they could take the merging servers down as an emergency meintenace (they did it countless times anyway) and restore our characters like that instead of waitting a week everytime. is not like the ones on r2 are not way ahead of us already...so what bad would it do? *hides in a corner* dont hit me T_T
                            very very true

Comment

• 43 days now since we have not been able to log in our characters. 20 days of which we were told they found a fix. so much missed time. i think i am the only person who received a message being told my char would be restored to this account. we jump through your hoops and we are still left here in this abysmal limbo. so what are we to do now? wait another week to have nothing done again? be told the techs will do it this time only to see nothing done for us yet again? omg i really want to blow up right now. i feel bad for all my friends who are going through all this as i know how it feels myself. i hope the mods who look at the forums know how much restraint we are showing right now.
                              League of Angels
                              10.6 Million+ BR

Crystal Saga
                              Too many Pets

Comment

• we need a good answer why our char. is not yet restored???
                                "
                                Birds have same feathers are Birds
                                ":p

:rolleyes:LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X