Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well do we really know whos fault it is that our log in got messed up?

Comment

• Originally posted by DrainMe View Post
      LOL leave it to Deedeex to put in her two cents on other peoples comments. You were a retard in joyopark and you're an idiot here. Go play with your friends and let the grown ups talk thanks.
      at least i dont hide behind a nickname on the forums. if you have a personal problem with me thats your own problem. if you're one of the people who got banned on joyopark thats not my fault its yours. and please, if you say you're a grown up, then be one and dont act like a 12 years old. i have the right to say whatever i want as long as im keeping it decent. and yes i have a lot of friends i play cs with now go cry in your lonely grown up conrner and leave me alone
      (S21) MissDee
      Gunner
      lvl 66+
      225k+ might
      GM of ROCKST★R
      Epic Alpaca
      In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome3 View Post
        Yeah leave it to you Danion to keep starting more things that you can't finish.
        danion? i dont even know that person LMFAO nice
        (S21) MissDee
        Gunner
        lvl 66+
        225k+ might
        GM of ROCKST★R
        Epic Alpaca

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

• Ok thanks ML that's a very good news.
          Scion (S5) BossRj -Ranger

Comment

• Originally posted by deedeex View Post
            danion? i dont even know that person LMFAO nice
            A lot of people he argues with don't know him.
            ~J5Awesome3~
            Free Priest and Proud to be one.
            Level 70+ Eidolon
            Current Goals: Max Sperion, Extreme Angel Lord Wings, GT, Perfect Weapon far from all tho D:
            Send me a PM for any Priest Related Questions. I have tried every priest skill except for the new extended level cap ones

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome3 View Post
              Yeah leave it to you Danion to keep starting more things that you can't finish.
              Yeah leave it to you Awesome to stick your nose where it doesn't belong. It's a game little boy put your big boy pants on and stop worrying about what others are arguing about or doing and worry about yourself thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by R243942 View Post
                Yeah leave it to you Awesome to stick your nose where it doesn't belong. It's a game little boy put your big boy pants on and stop worrying about what others are arguing about or doing and worry about yourself thanks.
                Um fyi this is a public forum and you are arguing on this public forum anyone can respond. Please actually think before you respond. My big boy pants? Take your own advice. I'm not a constant whiner or all bark and no bite. Have fun.
                ~J5Awesome3~
                Free Priest and Proud to be one.
                Level 70+ Eidolon
                Current Goals: Max Sperion, Extreme Angel Lord Wings, GT, Perfect Weapon far from all tho D:
                Send me a PM for any Priest Related Questions. I have tried every priest skill except for the new extended level cap ones

Comment

• Get over yourself it's a game no one cares of your stupid threats...watch out you said something I don't like? uh oh i'm going kill you on a game lol get a life

Comment

• ok..................

Comment

• Chill guys... We just can make Awesome know his lesson by killing him in game hehe lets see what can i do to him if my char back cuz thats the way he can understand words
                      Crystal Saga Joyopark player
                      (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
                      (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
                      (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
                      (J5)XBlade
                      (J5)Heero
                      (J5)Excutor

Comment

• LOL Zagen that's too funny

Comment

you're the one who started insulting people, not awsome. you're the one who stuck your nose where it didn't belong and attacked dee for no reason. awsome just stated a point. back the hell off. you're nobody to mess around with everyone you see on this forum

Comment

follow your own adivice
                            (S21) MissDee
                            Gunner
                            lvl 66+
                            225k+ might
                            GM of ROCKST★R
                            Epic Alpaca

Comment

• Ugghhh.. I didnt get my Character restored T_T

(J7)Rhaiine01
                              ( J7)Rhaiine01:cool:
                              Bunny Warrior :p

Comment

• Originally posted by Tray012 View Post
                                Ugghhh.. I didnt get my Character restored T_T

(J7)Rhaiine01
                                soon we will get character restored *_*

J7 HuStLe
                                plane:Eldion