Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so if u were s1 than u login s35 ?

Comment

• still confusing..
      i've a char in s1, and a char in s4.
      all these server will merge into one? s1 s2 s4 + r2 s35,39,44,48,53?? if so, what will be the server to pick.
      if not, my s1 and s4 char where will be?
      and thanks for the answers

Comment

• from what i have been told before. and the way it is looking J1 will log in to S35, J2 in S39, J4 in S44 and so on and so forth
        League of Angels
        ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
        Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
        10.6 Million+ BR
        The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
        (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
        Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

• YAY YAY YAY. Happy dance finally something good
          League of Angels
          10.6 Million+ BR
          The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
          Too many Pets

Comment

• memory im having a nervous twitch x_x can you read your pm

Comment

• Chaos your character restored now?

Comment

• Congratulations And again, thank you all for being so well behaved this whole time- I know how hard it was.

Originally posted by RydaXLotus View Post
                memory im having a nervous twitch x_x can you read your pm
                Read and researching.

Anyone who chose the crystals option, did you receive the crystals?
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• yeah now my alt is unusable because its on my main ;_;

Comment

• yeah my char is back up and running. now time for me to get some sleep. as i suspected i had to log in through s44
                    League of Angels
                    10.6 Million+ BR

Crystal Saga
                    Too many Pets

Comment

• Originally posted by RydaXLotus View Post
                      yeah now my alt is unusable because its on my main ;_;
                      Thought you didn't want that alt anyway?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• I don't but seeing him here and if they don't fix it, means he's 100% useless x_x

and no offense, but I saw how long it took and it was still messed up x_x;; couldn't see it getting fixed fast...
                        Last edited by RydaXLotus; 07-04-2013, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• back.. still in the game..thanks for those who involved in succeeding this..

(J6)xeroxul in s52

Comment

• Originally posted by RydaXLotus View Post
                            I don't but seeing him here and if they don't fix it, means he's 100% useless x_x

and no offense, but I saw how long it took and it was still messed up x_x;; couldn't see it getting fixed fast...
                            Don't worry too much about it :P You have your main back now. The rest of the kinks can be worked out in due time.

I do need to hear from more people to know if it was just you or if it was everyone who chose the Crystal Refund option.

Comment

• ist still maintenance... cant log in

Comment

• Well, you saw what I sent, you understand how I'm confused that it got messed up x_x; lol

Comment

Working...
                                X