Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CS Emergency Maintenance for Servers S35, S39, S44, S48 and S53

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miki1314 View Post
    so we're stuck on an older server now? :/
    Originally posted by Miki1314 View Post
    certainly that is true, but then it's almost impossible to compete on the same level with these older players. Only 1/x amount of chars transfer over can be able to actually compete with the older server players while the rest of us are like....nothing compare to them. No competition at all.
    old servers are better, my sister plays on my server. everyone's eido pretty much, she's mortal 60. basically used the economy of old server to fuel all the upgrades. pretty much at angel lord wings(her& i barely farmed dungeons for HW themselves) , has superior frag etc. nice gems.
    you will encounter a lot of people who have no need for certain items, can grab them cheap. especially if use the OP exchange rates to get items ppl don't usually want in the old server. island of blessings can help anybody catch up after that with enough work in other things.
    more older ppl= better priests and ppl who can cast goddess buffs etc
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-17-2013, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
      old servers are better, my sister plays on my server. everyone's eido pretty much, she's mortal 60. basically used the economy of old server to fuel all the upgrades. pretty much at angel lord wings(her& i barely farmed dungeons for HW themselves) , has superior frag etc. nice gems.
      you will encounter a lot of people who have no need for certain items, can grab them cheap. especially if use the OP exchange rates to get items ppl don't usually want in the old server. island of blessings can help anybody catch up after that with enough work in other things.
      more older ppl= better priests and ppl who can cast goddess buffs etc
      I suppose that is also true but the cost for certain items aren't very cheap either, and if you're looking at the game from the perspective of upgrades and getting better more easily than compare to a younger server then I have no point to argue but to agree with you base on that fact. However if you're looking at the game from a PVP perspective, it is really annoying to not even have that simple chance of competing. Entering sengolia and getting kill in a hit multiple times no matter how much you try doesn't seem like a positive way of encouraging players to compete in pvp events. Moreover it feels like if a player plays the game with a pvp mentality and the transition from a playground where everyone has a fair chance to compete to a playground where that player simply have no chance at all isn't very encouraging to be honest. Also the Island of Blessing event that is mentioned. Not everyone have that luxury and time to be on to do Island of Blessing even though I've heard it's a very good place to obtain loots, but that does not mean those of us who transfer over is capable of logging on at that time to do the event just to obtain resources that we need and can't afford to purchase in game because the price of a soul print for example sky rockets to 1Platnium per sp.

Comment

I think I choose a good week to move. For those of you from dovo the internet will be connected to my new house on Saturday and it looks like I won't be missing anything. I hope to see you then.

Comment

CS Emergency Maintenance for Servers S35, S39, S44, S48 and S53
          We encountered some unknown bug on (S35, S39, S44, S48, S53) 's merger. In order to fix this bug, the server will be undergoing an emergency maintenance which will cause server roll back to June 17th 1:30 A.M.

All the players in the server S35, S39, S44, S48, S53 will be compensated with double exp and double drop rate for the next 72 hours. And there will be compensation pack put in game after the scheduled maintenance this thursday.
          Didn't get any Compensation on Thursday I have made a thread about it but no one has replied there So i thought id try here
          APOLOYMI
          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Working...
          X