[Activity] Level Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
    They really should tell us whether or not we can claim all rewards or if you reach the next tier of rewards before claiming you lose the previous ones...
    i got the same concern here. please tell us guys

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
      Yeah lever 121+ can't do any of the events...making it even more impossible to get the 10 levels in a week...
      wow serious? thanks for letting us know...

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
        MAJOR PROBLEM R2! From what I heard from our 1st on merged S40 server, he CANNOT access Training Grounds, or Ladder, and several other daily events now because he uncapped and is lvl 121! You forgot to update the new level max on the daily events! Good Job...I assume now it's time for an emergency maintenance to fix this?????
        GM's /moderators: this is a CRITICAL mistake that needs to be addressed, that affects ALL players on my server. PLEASE REPAIR immediately thank you.

Comment

GM's /moderators: this is a CRITICAL mistake that needs to be addressed, that affects ALL players on my server. PLEASE REPAIR immediately thank you.
          That affects all SERVER not only yours.Everywhere r2 have servers they have same problems

Comment

Considering S1-S3 cant even see events, quests, or new maps I think there are a few bigger problems that need to be fixed.

Comment

same event probs in aeria games servers once u lvl there is no event we can do u can do bath tho but not tg avernal or ladder i dont even think u could do TT
              dunno hasnt reached that time of day yet .....but yea this is a really big prob and the drop rate of the private order is crazy low 5 hours of grinding 2-10 and then u need more to raise the caps to lvl 122 *** thats so stupid it's already enough to have to do it once and take 5 hours and only have 2/10 of them

Comment

R2 Please fix S1-S3 we can't do **** we still get meat but its a waste of space and to top it off we cant buy the new costumes and stuff from cash shop so no events and no new content.
                IGN:Shadow98
                Lvl:101
                Plane:Eidolon
                Pets:Baby Demon,Super Angel,Teeka,Bone Dragon,Gobbler,Baby Angel,Morphed Bear Cub, Little Reaper
                Guild:SoulShadows
                Server: (S2)Himeng Valley

Comment

can you up the drop rate of the private order? like the above poster said, grinding so much and only 2?

Comment

im using the drop rate sperion passive and im still at 2 even now only 2

Comment

The matters will be addressed, please be patient - will inform when have more info, rest assured these are important matters to us&R2

Originally posted by ashurada2003 View Post
                      wow serious? thanks for letting us know...
                      There are actually some things you can do. I'm lv 125. doing dungeons and a few other things. will see what I can participate in when I can and let know more. Look for anything that has a + mark next to level requirement. you can participate in the new events and special events. so that proves somethings do work. would suggest to go into chamber of fate with sieg an zodiac an etc etc etc etc as EXP buffs instead of TG. DO CHAMBER PLEASE> yes EXP buffs work in there. its awesome.
                      If you have the GR quest, you might be able to get into it- doesn't let me accept quest but that is only message got that is stopping from entering
                      Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-04-2013, 04:15 PM.

Comment

An increase in Instances and drop rate of Private Order would be nice too!! considering the traffic in the new maps.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                          The matters will be addressed, please be patient - will inform when have more info, rest assured these are important matters to us&R2

There are actually some things you can do. I'm lv 125. doing dungeons and a few other things. will see what I can participate in when I can and let know more. Look for anything that has a + mark next to level requirement. you can participate in the new events and special events. so that proves somethings do work. would suggest to go into chamber of fate with sieg an zodiac an etc etc etc etc as EXP buffs instead of TG. DO CHAMBER PLEASE> yes EXP buffs work in there. its awesome.
                          If you have the GR quest, you might be able to get into it- doesn't let me accept quest but that is only message got that is stopping from entering
                          Way to rub it in for those of us stuck at 120 with no possible way of lvling at all lol

Comment

Way to rub it in for those of us stuck at 120 with no possible way of lvling at all lol
                            he is not rubbing it in, he is informing you of the situation or would you rather they tell you nothing?
                            APOLOYMI
                            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Our servers cant do anything but sit around lol

Comment

Not that it matters anyways r2 doesnt seem too worried about it

Comment

Working...
                                X