No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Server Maintenance @ 1AM 08/14/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this time, Maintenance is over and all servers are back up and running.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• Originally posted by R22703358 View Post
      i really thing something about the lag in seng should b fixed and should b a max of 20 players in seng at a time
      LoL no.

And the Seng lag is affected by the server lag as well. So if they fix the server lag then they fix most of the seng lag as well.

Only 20 players would be boring.

Comment

• it's back..

Comment

• Originally posted by darf0xx View Post
          well the issue must be how many players can one server can hold. it's seems lag issues are due to server overloading. is the same as when you're in sengolia you will definitely experiencing lag. remember we're just using browser and not an independent application. what i can suggest we crystal saga should have an application so that they're database wont carry all the weight. ty

-vote for me for president ^_^
          Already been suggested and explained for why the game can't be released as a client.

I will vote you for president if we can impeach you immediately after
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• its online guys

lag seems fixed wheres our event :P
            Last edited by shikaibyakuga; 08-14-2012, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Already been suggested and explained for why the game can't be released as a client.

I will vote you for president if we can impeach you immediately after
              r2mods really hate me hahaha ^_^

Comment

• Servers are back up

Comment

• So everyone is aware, we do not expect the bots to be aware we've made some changes. As such, we are expecting to see another lag spike or two once they restart their process. Once they realize their exploit no longer works, then we'll be checking to see if the lag fully goes away or not. As well as monitoring to see if they try something else which might damage our server stability. We'll keep you all informed.
                  This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• what are the ports i need to forward/trigger for game? i asked earlier but no response that was suitable.

Comment

• One thing I'm noticing is that it takes a bit for me to switch from the forums tab of my browser to the tab that has the game itself along with the game freezing when i try to talk with an NPC or move across a map, the screen will freeze up and occasianally cause my flash to crash

Comment

• have you updated your flash?

Comment

• If u r using chrome go to forums/ general support for a thread that will help u make some changes to your browser. There was a flash added or somthing in latest chrome update that conflicts with the game.

Comment

• mostly due to most people running java jre6. jre7 is out and better to uninstall 6 to upgrade to 7. i had same problem with chrome

Comment

• Thank You Jabus,
                              (S4)Lennard
                              The Wilterlands
                              [Scion]Level: 7x
                              [Retire]
                              The Wilterlands will always be in my memories~

Thanks for having me . . .

(S1)Lennard
                              Temple of Ibalize

Wartune save most of my time~

Comment

• Great I have noticed the lag in my server was MUCH better yesterday but i hope you can fix it completely
                                User:Patrick2675
                                Class:Mage
                                Guild:thenemy
                                Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
                                X