[Announcement] Emergency Server Maintenance @ 1AM 08/14/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roltrap View Post
    suggestion to GM when u shut down the servers shut down the forum as well so people cant complain so much about the server beeing down.
    LOL good one XD

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
      You are exactly right. We are totally fixing the lag issue because we don't care about how you feel. Wow, you sure have us pegged.
      TROLOLOLOL!!!

LoL good one!!

Comment

• I for one will be doing my happy dance "IF" this slays the lag monster. I can rebirth and pown in seng lagg free. I really hate the running and the I teleport clear across the map.lmao. I feel like I am asking Scotty to beam me to the other sides spawn point.

It's not the breaths in life that matter; but the moments that take it away that matter most
        IGN: DeathNyte
        Server: S6
        Guild: BekY@ AGM
        Level: 65 Dancer (38.7k BR)

Comment

suggestion to GM when u shut down the servers shut down the forum as well so people cant complain so much about the server beeing down.
          that would not be very smart people need to be able to see what the gm's have to say about whats going on if they just shut down the forum also people would be totally in the dark and would upset them even more i would rather have them shut down the servers then to have all this lag issues to where you can't do bath ladder training seng arenas ect ect ect so i for one am happy they are at least working on this issue

Comment

• Originally posted by wulfgang1982 View Post
            OOH make new dungeon final boss called The Lag Monster
            Amd his abilities simulate intense lag.. making player skills not work and when they move forward they move backwards instead. Hilarious!!

Comment

Having the forums up during maintenance allows the players to be kept informed of what's happening to the servers and why they are down. Also as an added bonus they can chat leisurely with other players discussing various topics or mess around a bit per say but not too much. >.>
              Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
              Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
              -Kind Regards V
              -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mevolent View Post
                I for one will be doing my happy dance "IF" this slays the lag monster. I can rebirth and pown in seng lagg free. I really hate the running and the I teleport clear across the map.lmao. I feel like I am asking Scotty to beam me to the other sides spawn point.

lol or when you think your somewhere else in sengola and BOOM your ported and DEAD and your like ***

Comment

• Originally posted by Virtue_Sigil View Post
                  Having the forums up during maintenance allows the players to be kept informed of what's happening to the servers and why they are down. Also as an added bonus they can chat leisurely with other players discussing various topics or mess around a bit per say but not too much. >.>
                  i am pretty sure he was being sarcastic :P

Comment

• i just noticed some of the servers are in beta so im hopeing that meens we will be up soon
                    Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                    Class: Ranger Hybrid
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                    Level: 143+
                    Honor Rank:Emperor
                    Mount: Killin
                    Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

• Originally posted by R22802613 View Post
                      Amd his abilities simulate intense lag.. making player skills not work and when they move forward they move backwards instead. Hilarious!!

LOL lag monster thats a good one

Comment

• Originally posted by R22802613 View Post
                        I love this. I think I was fighting such a monster in Vault for the last half hour before the servers went down :P
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by Virtue_Sigil View Post
                          Yeah, I am just having fun messing around, I hope the R2 team is capable enough to fix these issues. I love the game and any fix in lag is better than bogging your system out. Don't take anything I say here seriously except the snooki comment and the genius comment

Comment

• I'll wait...

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
                              Actually there were warnings sent out every 15 minutes for an hour before the maintenance, not to mention all the people chattering about it.
                              Not to sound rude but even though there were messages sent out I didn't see one mostly because of the constant spamming in chat that causes it to only appear in my chat box for like 0.5 seconds. Maybe post them like the battleground anouncemnts and honor rankings where the scroll across the screen so it would be much more easy to notice.

It really would make these sudden disconects a little less scarry!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wulfgang1982 View Post
                                OOH make new dungeon final boss called The Lag Monster
                                I like this idea.
                                ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
                                Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
                                After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
                                An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
                                Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X