[Announcement] Emergency Server Maintenance @ 1AM 08/14/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerome12cris View Post
    what is new event....or.....just maintenance....
    READ The TOPIC, then READ the MESSAGE, Genius.

Comment

boohoo, it's called Health orbs, stop witch hunting

Comment

Originally posted by R22260316 View Post
        ?
        That made absolutely no sense.
        If anything, an emergency maintenance should be compensated because there isn't enough warning to let people prepare. If you were on an airplane and had a ticket,but the flight was canceled for emergency reasons, would you let them not give you some compensation for that ticket? Of course you wouldn't.
        A planned maintenance is the kind where no compensation needs to be given.

Not that I'm in that guild with the crops, and so it won't affect me at all, but I had to speak up because that's just bad logic.
        Let me point out the paragraph in the ToS that states quite clearly that compensation doesn't need to be given for any reason

Interruption of Service

Crystal Saga is subject to scheduled and unscheduled service interruptions and loss of server data, which you do not own and for which you will not hold us liable. R2Games may on occasion need to interrupt the Service with or without prior notice. You agree that R2Games will not be liable for any interruption of the Service (whether intentional or not), and you understand that you will not be entitled to any refunds of fees or other compensation for interruption of service.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Hooley View Post
          that's not too good. you should've informed us even before we planted. XD
          on my server we got 50 min warning

Comment

Originally posted by R22260316 View Post
            ?
            That made absolutely no sense.
            If anything, an emergency maintenance should be compensated because there isn't enough warning to let people prepare. If you were on an airplane and had a ticket,but the flight was canceled for emergency reasons, would you let them not give you some compensation for that ticket? Of course you wouldn't.
            A planned maintenance is the kind where no compensation needs to be given.

Not that I'm in that guild with the crops, and so it won't affect me at all, but I had to speak up because that's just bad logic.
            But gas prices are rising.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquous View Post
              i agree that there should be a warning before shutting down the servers, perhaps half and hour before. as not everyone checks the forums all the time ._.
              There was an hour inworld warning of impending maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by DeathZoul View Post
                Please check Psychodelica server.A player named Singilbert got a very high regen but he don't have any soul aura and his equipment is not that strong....Please make an action for that.Thank you very much

IGN: DeathZoul
                Level:82(Mortal)
                Server: Psychodelica
                Guild:TouchDown
                Superior VII +13
                Very weak weapon indeed.
                Just cause he out-heals your attacks doesn't mean you have to complain about it.
                Server : Psychodelica
                Level : 60+ Eidolon
                IGN : Takizawa
                Class : Hybrid Priest
                Guild : Exile
                Pets : Firelord (Hitler) +13, Super Demon (ChuckNorris) + 13
                Suits : Bunny (AMAZING!), July 4th (What was I thinking....?), Devil Costume (HELL YEAH!), Kitty Costume (Just don't ask.)
                Mounts : Battle Bear, Black Panther (for the lols)

Comment

wow i finaly get online again and we are under maintinance i want to cry now
                  Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                  Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                  Class: Ranger Hybrid
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                  Level: 143+
                  Honor Rank:Emperor
                  Mount: Killin
                  Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

*points to grenade with #1 on pin* complaint department are there any takers?

Comment

Like R2 has stated already, once the lagg issue has been fixed that they will be holding large events for compensation. Im sure we will be pleased once all the issues r cleared up. Im sure when they say "large" they mean large XD

Comment

U noob lm not saying unmergered servers dont lag lm saying mergered servers lag quite more read my post carefully before u reply idiot

Comment

Originally posted by knuese View Post
                          *points to grenade with #1 on pin* complaint department are there any takers?
                          *raises hand*
                          I.
                          Server : Psychodelica
                          Level : 60+ Eidolon
                          IGN : Takizawa
                          Class : Hybrid Priest
                          Guild : Exile
                          Pets : Firelord (Hitler) +13, Super Demon (ChuckNorris) + 13
                          Suits : Bunny (AMAZING!), July 4th (What was I thinking....?), Devil Costume (HELL YEAH!), Kitty Costume (Just don't ask.)
                          Mounts : Battle Bear, Black Panther (for the lols)

Comment

Originally posted by snooki View Post
                            But gas prices are rising.
                            Why would you name yourself snooki............. STUPID New Jersey Shore **!!

Comment

I know a perfect fix for this. Enable PvP at lvl 1 and make Tyria Village a PvP spot. MUAHAHAHAHAHA... those bots would stop trust me.

Comment

here is a ideal how about haveing someone on the game that has the ability to either perm mute the players or force a dc on them so they cant spam the sites or have the shops with their web sites in the titles ( shops name )

Comment

Working...
                                X