No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Server Maintenance @ 1AM 08/14/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put up the announcement as soon as I was made of aware. Granted, I too would have liked more of a heads up, so I fully agree with you there. As for the special event, we'll want to make sure the problem is actually fixed for good before we go declaring victory.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Fix the screen problem please, it make lag when we change tab, for example;
      im in starglade and i go to glimering plains by clicking the coord, right after i click the coord and change tab to see facebook for a while, when i changed the tab again, im still in SG but the screen is stopped for somehow and make lag, and sudddenly i arrived in glimmering plains, then PK'ed someone. the lag is really big problem, it can make us take a long time just to do CL to lv 30
      (S4)Lennard
      The Wilterlands
      [Scion]Level: 7x
      [Retire]
      The Wilterlands will always be in my memories~

Thanks for having me . . .

(S1)Lennard
      Temple of Ibalize

Wartune save most of my time~

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1998 View Post
        Heard when this was fixed there would be another event wonder what it is.
        You heard wrong. Smiley Face.

Comment

k POT there is actually a thread to repair this issue. im sure u r using google chrome. there r some browser adjustments u need to make to repair this. there was some issues that came in on google chromes update. i will try and find thread and let u know

Comment

go to forums /general support .....u will find thread there

Comment

fix quest items so they can't be sold

Comment

Please check Psychodelica server.A player named Singilbert got a very high regen but he don't have any soul aura and his equipment is not that strong....Please make an action for that.Thank you very much

IGN: DeathZoul
                Level:82(Mortal)
                Server: Psychodelica
                Guild:TouchDown
                Last edited by DeathZoul; 08-13-2012, 11:48 PM.

Comment

As a online gamer, I had have encountered illegal bot issues and bug exploitation, I may suggest that the R2 teams may look at the Cheat Engine applications or any affiliated from this (CE)..
                  This game is my "Pamatay -Umay"

Comment

Olympic gone too??

Comment

I bet this wont fix the lag....Why dont u guys see that after mergering servers lag increased its obvious thats the cause

Comment

guys give time for GM n crews working fixing the lag.. that's GM quest..
                        Olympic event last thursday. (if im not wrong)

IGN : [S40] Senpai
                        Server : [S40] Rinulka Peninsula
                        Class : Knight Tanker
                        Level : 65+
                        Plane : Scion
                        Honour : ArchDuke

Comment

If you want a list of bots, check my ignore list. It's filled with them. I report them and then ignore them.

(S46)Shikyo
                          Glacial Planes
                          Fire Mage
                          GuildMaster of the SilverDragons

Comment

"As of now, all servers are down for maintanence"

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer_1 View Post
                              I bet this wont fix the lag....Why dont u guys see that after mergering servers lag increased its obvious thats the cause
                              Servers that have not been merged at all yet are also experiencing major lag and downtime, so your theory about it being the merges that cause lag is incorrect.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

wow i was in the middle of a fricken quest >.>
                                Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

Working...
                                X