• Show
Clear All

• how about me?..(J4)LoKI????

Comment

• im still waiting (J3)Natsu

Comment

• waiting waiting waiting....for (J3)Natsu

Comment

• still waiting (J4 Darch)...... ...my newly created toon is 13 lvls away from being scion...

Comment

• i already sent my info but my (J8)christian008 didnt restored yet

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              UPDATE, PART THREE: During the 7/12 maintenance we were able to restore the majority of the missing Joyopark characters to their owners. Unfortunately there were some issues that prevented a few characters from being restored. These issues fall under the following two types:

Type One: The devs checked into the character database and were unable to find any information for a few chracters. It is now impossible to restore the following twelve players’ characters.
              For the above twelve players, we are continuing to search through the database to see if there’s any way to restore their characters. If we can’t, R2 will compensate them based on their loss.
              • (S6)seleana
              • (S2)mortal
              • (S1)Aoi67
              • (S3) killerboy
              • (S5) theysee
              • (J6) yahayaH17
              • (S1) JokerFace
              • (S7) HoLy
              • (S2) DxDlover
              • (S6) xeroxul
              • (S8) TinkyWinky
              • (S5) Exile

Type Two: Some players registered new accounts in R2 and created new characters, which were lost in the maintenance and may not be restored:
              • (S4)Darch
              • (S2)Twinangel
              • (S5)CalmDemise
              • (S3) AkiRaNa
              • (S6) Carbon
              • (S1) ouel007
              • (S5) twenty8
              • (S1) Dragonshane

For the above players, they have to register a new account and they should bear in mind that they cannot create new character under these new accounts. Or the same issue will happen again.
              D: great i just fully read this so what am i suppose to do now it was so hard! :'( ... great

Comment

• any update sir . memorylane?

Comment

• I've been told that the accounts should be fixed this coming maintenance.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• thank you very much sir memorylane.. hope we can play aredy =) thanks

Comment

• This account was submitted for (J3)KALIMA and it's still not restored. Yes, it was sent before the deadline. Please if you could add it to your list I'd appreciate it.

TYVM.

Comment

• This account was submitted for (J3)MORDSITH and it's still not restored. Yes, it was sent before the deadline. Please if you could add it to your list I'd appreciate it.

TYVM.

Comment

• easy! same my account (J3)Natsu, said MemoryLane this coming maintenance should be fixed... then all character fix this maintenance

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                            Finally, if you cannot find your character on *ANY* of the above lists, please PM R2CS_JPRestore before next Monday.
                            Please extend the character restoration

Comment

• hello memorylane...any update for transfered.???

Comment

• (J6)Carbon < Still not restored.

Comment

Working...
                                X