No announcement yet.

Joyopark Update Part Three

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Apoloymi i already done that but ML ask me to put my account name on this tread
    (S8)RobertWafu (S8)RV those are my account need to be restored

Comment

i ddint see my character at any server... my character Kean is on the list that has been already restored..

Comment

always send message to R2CS_jprestore, my account (s3)Natsu and (s3)humble but GM is not reply for my message, why? i need back my 2 account, please GM restore my account, so very hard for me..

Comment

July 15 we have restored ?

Comment

I've sent a forum pm to:
            jerjer12
            theysee2323
            R218522874
            J1Celes
            zerozul
            flaminggem

Please check your pm's through those accounts.

I need CzyrePaolo and lesterjay to contact me, as I cannot mail either of you.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

memory, just wondering if devs are restoring toons even without having maintenance like the usual routine? because i saw someone's toon like (J5)theysee been restored already and confusingly shes one of the 12 toons that cannot be restore like mine on the first 3 toons posted, but when i sent again my last info to r2cs_jprestore he says that they will confirm it first then they will restore. So, in this coming Thursday maintenance, will my toon be restored? Just want to know any updates of my toon.

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              UPDATE, PART THREE: During the 7/12 maintenance we were able to restore the majority of the missing Joyopark characters to their owners. Unfortunately there were some issues that prevented a few characters from being restored. These issues fall under the following two types:

Type One: The devs checked into the character database and were unable to find any information for a few chracters. It is now impossible to restore the following twelve players’ characters.
              For the above twelve players, we are continuing to search through the database to see if there’s any way to restore their characters. If we can’t, R2 will compensate them based on their loss.[LIST][*](S6)seleana[*](S2)mortal[*](S1)Aoi67[*](S3) killerboy
              [*](S5) theysee[*](J6) yahayaH17[*](S1) JokerFace[*](S7) HoLy[*](S2) DxDlover[*](S6) xeroxul[*](S8) TinkyWinky[*](S5) Exile

Comment

Originally posted by CureN View Post
                memory, just wondering if devs are restoring toons even without having maintenance like the usual routine? because i saw someone's toon like (J5)theysee been restored already and confusingly shes one of the 12 toons that cannot be restore like mine on the first 3 toons posted, but when i sent again my last info to r2cs_jprestore he says that they will confirm it first then they will restore. So, in this coming Thursday maintenance, will my toon be restored? Just want to know any updates of my toon.
                I answered curen about theysee specifically but i'm sure he's still wondering about the rest of the post

Comment

Originally posted by CureN View Post
                  i really doubd they are restoring on a daily basis. i dont know why some characters are put on that list. xeroxul was restored either last week or the first time, but he still appeared on the list as characters impossible to find. :/ some things here make no sense
                  (S21) MissDee
                  Gunner
                  lvl 66+
                  225k+ might
                  GM of ROCKST★R
                  Epic Alpaca
                  In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

rattisia explained, thanks. hopefully i can play my toons later after maintenance.

Comment

me too my character back after maintenace

Comment

my character is not yet restored nor listed. -crinx

Comment

Originally posted by manegga View Post
                          my character is not yet restored nor listed. -crinx
                          i thought you quit :/
                          (S21) MissDee
                          Gunner
                          lvl 66+
                          225k+ might
                          GM of ROCKST★R
                          Epic Alpaca

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

yes, but Tak ask me to restore my character so he can use it.

Comment

oh ok sorry didnt know haha. i made kris restore his so he wont lose it even if he quit so i dunno why im asking >.< *feels stupid*
                              (S21) MissDee
                              Gunner
                              lvl 66+
                              225k+ might
                              GM of ROCKST★R
                              Epic Alpaca

Comment

Just an FYI- sharing, gifting, selling, etc, accounts/characters, is against the rules here.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X