No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 6/7/2012 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 hour ds and 1 day kitten? like seriously why not bring that free revive event back too or make it bettter and permanent it sure coouldnt mess things more

Comment

Originally posted by Munkki View Post
      3 hour ds and 1 day kitten? like seriously why not bring that free revive event back too or make it bettter and permanent it sure coouldnt mess things more
      Kitten isn't that powerful and 3hr ds is great for those who aren't that powerful yet to solo dungeons without it. It's called a great event.

PS: The DC-part is unclear to me, do the dragon crystals drop in all SR/KD's and only in psycho Hard/Nm or are all 3 Hard/NM only?
      Last edited by speeds16; 06-07-2012, 08:10 AM.
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: speeds
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
      IGN: Speeds16
      Server: Temple of Ibalize
      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

The day in Visalia is permanent ????

Comment

The day in Visalia thing is permanent??

Comment

Speeds, i think it drops in all 3 dungeons in hard and nightmare modes. Its just that nightmare gives a better rate at dropping.

0.o i just realized i have a use for my 2x drops now 0.o
            IGN: (S6)Brian21
            Class: Anti-Mage Ranger
            Honor: Archduke
            Lvl: Scion 85
            Pet: Super Demon, Teeka, Fire Lord
            Guild: (S6)Athena
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Wings: Angel Lord

Comment

The day in Vidalia thing is permanent?

Comment

GM, please fix the Daily Hunt bug for lvl 80+ monsters.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....120-event-idea i thought they gave rewards when they used your idea. was mine missed i mean its not verbatom but its the same point of exchangeing gems

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                    People requested new ways to get certain items.
                    They got it.
                    Here you are complaining.

You people are never satisfied.
                    Agreed, shame on you mortal to complain to this. It is defenetly one of the best update I've seen since december events
                    HOW DARE U NOT BRIM WITH SATISFACTION INFIDEL!
                    ▀▄▀▄▀▄ (S15)NightNight ▄▀▄▀▄▀
                    █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁Aquatic Crypts▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
                    ๑۞๑ Hybrid Priest ๑۞๑

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. -George Bernard Shaw
                    *I' m back and better than ever!

Comment

speeds i did 8x nm relics no dragon cryst drops 8x nm KD no dragon drops 8x nm pshych 6 dragon drops
                      to give you an idea

Comment

This is one of the worst and most ill-planned Events to date.. G-MUT Exchange is nice, the updated Day in Vidalia is pretty decent, and the Dragon Crystal Dungeon drops are alright, other than that it's terrible.. Fixing a few Typos and very minor Bugs is horrible when Scion players can't recycle leftover Quests or do any more until they hit 81, certain Dungeons (such as Revenant's Vault on Nightmare Mode) drop the wrong Gems (it lists Scratched Gems as drops but never gives any above Flawed), and more.. The Flying Carpet is, Movement Speed aside, terrible for its cost, it's only good to waste money on as a collector's item.. Tamalan Arsenal is ridiculous, enough said.. Not everyone can hit Floor 40+ on certain Servers so a smart idea would be to have the permanent NPC Merchants on 19 and other such lower Floors.. This new Event makes upgrading the Fragarch Weapons too easy, as less hard work/effort is required, so that's going to make things terribly unbalanced.. The Guessing Game is still pointless, as it's a waste of valuable Gold/Items that could be better-used elsewhere, and it's only really good for the Torch Spawns at best.. And not everyone is Lv80+ that can take advantage of the Moving On Up event.. The "First to Lv100" event is ridiculous as it's game-wide which means only the heaviest cashers or the top players on the merged S1/etc. can benefit..

Is there any real thought being put into these events? Seriously..

/endrant
                        "Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished."

User: (S31)FarFallen / Yiazmat
                        Server: Tree of Life (S31) / Temple of Ibalize (R2Games-1)
                        Class: Shadow Rogue / Mage (dual-Skill, one DPS one Heal)
                        Plane: Scion / N/A
                        Level: 75 / 61
                        Guild/Rank: zOMGuild Guild Master / Luminaire Assistant Guild Master
                        Finishing Move: Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken

Comment

love the from a day in vidalia :3 jumping around with my tiger like a big bunny :3
                          "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

Gem Coupon Exchange<< Can anyone educate me whats the point of having this event? I use an unbound gem to change for a bound gem??? Unless i can use my unused gems to exchange gems which i want, if not, i really dont understand the point of having this thingy...

Comment

Originally posted by R21593807 View Post
                              Gem Coupon Exchange<< Can anyone educate me whats the point of having this event? I use an unbound gem to change for a bound gem??? Unless i can use my unused gems to exchange gems which i want, if not, i really dont understand the point of having this thingy...
                              Since synthesizing a fragarach requires shining ruby and shining topaz. You may exchange your other shining gems like emerald/amber/sapphire/jade to shining gem coupon. This shining gem coupon can be exchanged to shining ruby(bound)/shining topaz(bound) so that you can make it into fragarach shard.

Comment

yay yay good day in vidalia event, but get 3 of the same tiger mount sux very bad for the same day. it's cute jumping around though.

Comment

Working...
                                X