No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 6/7/2012 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so , in conclusion , does all these addition to the game stays? the gem exchange etc?

Comment

wishes
      i want 10 gold honor badges every day from vidalian packs,,, what i want is what i get ,let it now be met

questions
      my stable are full,,, does it make me unable to receive kitten of vidalian pack? if i still have a chance obtaining it, where does it go if i ever get one?
      Last edited by elsage; 06-09-2012, 05:31 AM. Reason: complete
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
        Content
        1. Gem Coupon Exchange – Scratched and Shining Gems can now be exchanged for Gem Coupons at the Event Master in Starglade. Gem Coupons will be bound. Exchanging a Gem for a Coupon will cost 20 silver each time.
        one question. is this permanent?

Comment

still has a bug on the ladder NPC's not everyone can see them when they appear or is there a reason for that

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
            I'm not a cash player, FYI.
            Get your facts straight before you point that finger at me.
            And also, "you're"

I'm a Lv. 60 Rogue with 3,000 PATK - Mortal - Not a Scion.
            Very well-developed Soul due to patience.
            uMad?

And you think R2 can just add in ANY new Events whenever they want?
            Of course there's going to be repeats of things since they aren't even the original developers of the game.
            just a lil shout out brotherVT ure right this isnt the original but they own this server which gives them the right to make any event they want and not follow the original proof of that was the original rebirthed at 60 and 80 and 100 (3) we rebirth at 80 100 and possibly 120 if they decide to do the 3rd rebirth this server didnt have to copy the original so didnt im not raging or complaining but the guy you replied too has a point they can make new events of there own ideas instead of following the original i how ever love the new events apart from gmuts being released straight after lvl cap and every1 already wasted there gold on torch parties lol they could have done it the week before the 100 cap or waited a few more weeks so ppl could get the most out of it thx for reading <(0.o<) kirby backflip (>o.0)> lol

Comment

Unfortunately, there are some people who will not be satisfied with the game unless it gives them and only them a huge advantage over everyone else. These events are good despite other comments. My only question is, is the merchant in ladder temporary or permanent? Keep up the nice work and don't let whining complainers get you down
              (S3)Izz
              Kaymo Mountain
              Eidolon

Comment

So.... GMs.... Can we talk about this? How the Guessing Game is the biggest fail event ever? You all say that you "checked all the torches", yes, you as GMs might get exp, but have you guys watched in the middle of guessing game? How many people are running around the entire time trying to find a torch to give exp to no success? This is ridiculous. I would have been level 100 about 3 days ago now if this guessing game was working, but instead I am forced to waste my afk time grinding instead of getting the exp promised to all players from the Guessing Game... Is there going to be compensation to the players that experienced this problem? And it's not just me. There are many people that I personally know in S1-S3 who have experienced the same issue as I have and a lot of us have been playing since beta which is really upsetting to see all our effort put into the game only to be shafted by this event... Please either fix the Guessing game... or Compensate us for our time wasted/exp ungained/ and/or my possible winning of the Race to 100. That being said, Congrats to my bro (S7)Dupy on winning. One of us had to, you just happen beat me to it The Race is on again next time! If I am still playing this game that is... I'm not too happy with the way things worked out with the events this week...
                Server: Himeng Valley
                IGN: Natural
                Class: Ranger
                Guild: Rawr
                #1 Ranger ever~ Prove me wrong <3

Naturals Ranger Question Corner

Nature Ranger Guide (Mortal):

Nature Ranger Guide (Scion):

Comment

I agree with NaturaI. Right after posting my comment before his I experienced what he was talking about again. Despite the several tickets, replies with screen shots, deleting cookies, only having one character running, and a multitude of other useless ideas i was unable to get experience from the guessing game several times. I have put alot of time and money into this game because I genuinely enjoy it, but experience promised to everyone should be given to everyone. I got the same email stating that you checked all the torches, but ask ppl that are there and watch the middle of the guessing game as people run around trying to find a torch that is giving xp and eventually giving up. I've lost gold, mounts, wings, and experience over that game and I am very upset with it.
                  (S3)Izz
                  Kaymo Mountain
                  Eidolon

Comment

Dragon Crystals now drop in select dungeons – All Sacrificial Relics, Killer’s Den bosses and Hitomi in Psychodelica in both Hard and Nightmare modes have a chance to drop Dragon Crystals. Nightmare mode will provide better Dragon Crystal drop rates than Hard mode.(Originally posted by Game Master)

ok this is wrong i just did 8 runs in SR(Sac Relics) Nightmare mode not 1 Dragon Crystal the drop rates are worse the BC(Blood Colo) for Brill Shards plz fix this in 8 runs atleast 1 should have droped this is a pain dungeon as it is

Server:Kraken Beach(S33)
                    UIDS33)ShadowAxle1
                    Guild:SoulOfRuins
                    Plane:Scion
                    Class:Mage Ice with fire skills
                    Honor Rank:Grand Duke
                    Crystal Saga
                    Server: Kraken Beach (S33)
                    IGN: (S33)ShadowAxle1
                    Class: Mage(Hybrid)
                    Guild: SoulOfRuins just another noob :P
                    Plane/Level: Eidolon/122
                    Pet Of Choice: Burning Angel Gen 3 :D Level of pet:126 :D

Eternal Saga
                    Server: S35
                    Class: Worrier
                    ​

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowAxle1 View Post
                      Dragon Crystals now drop in select dungeons – All Sacrificial Relics, Killer’s Den bosses and Hitomi in Psychodelica in both Hard and Nightmare modes have a chance to drop Dragon Crystals. Nightmare mode will provide better Dragon Crystal drop rates than Hard mode.(Originally posted by Game Master)

ok this is wrong i just did 8 runs in SR(Sac Relics) Nightmare mode not 1 Dragon Crystal the drop rates are worse the BC(Blood Colo) for Brill Shards plz fix this in 8 runs atleast 1 should have droped this is a pain dungeon as it is

Server:Kraken Beach(S33)
                      UIDS33)ShadowAxle1
                      Guild:SoulOfRuins
                      Plane:Scion
                      Class:Mage Ice with fire skills
                      Honor Rank:Grand Duke
                      Chance of dropping Dragon Crystal doesn't guarantee 100%. Yep, it depends on luck.

Comment

what is the point of exchanging a scratch or shining gem into a coupon ??? a coupon is bound. why would a person want to exchange a gem into a coupon? i think its useless. i rather have the gem instead of the coupon.

Comment

I did it to get bound shining rubies and topaz to make frag shard. It was easier that way cause I could just use shinning sapphires or other gems I didn't need to get them.
                          â™”
                          Vampire Prince
                          • Server: Aurora Point
                          • Character: Alexmancerx
                          • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                          • Level: Eidolon 120
                          • Guild: TheWanted
                          • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Is there something wrong with daily hunt? didn't received Honor+5 when doing it..( not that i need it).. just curious.. =/
                            Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                            Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                            Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                            Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                            -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                            -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                            -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                              Is there something wrong with daily hunt? didn't received Honor+5 when doing it..( not that i need it).. just curious.. =/
                              It's a bug that has been recognized by the Staff and hopefully fixed for tonight's maintenance.
                              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

hmmm.. the Gold spammers are back for awhile last count was 34.. not sure if they disappeared.. last encounter was this morning on game time..
                                is it safe to remove them on ignore list again?

and Please extend the Friend List.. 150/150 (deleted old >.< quited friends..now 138/150).. thx
                                Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                                Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                                Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                                Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                                -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                                -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                                -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
                                X