Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 8/22 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next month we probably wont have the same exchange event.
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
      More stuff for r2 to make money, but events that are repeating over and over. I seriously don't know why I play anymore. Events used to be a break from the daily grind now they're worse than the daily grind. If you all keep this up everyone will continue to quit, dozens of players on my server have quit and I'm sure this weeks events will cause a few more to quit. Your community is filled with devoted players maybe return the favor and give us some events with depth like you used to 5 or 6 months ago.

-Disgruntled long time CS player

-edit: you could even hold maint for the next 10 hrs for all I care and think of some cool new events, I'm sure plenty of people that have seen this weeks events would agree.
      And through so much DECENT stuff at us that you possibly can gmut ewing SS the full works...as for 6 months ago id go to at least 9 months O,o

Comment

Also after the update ive noticed that the drops in dungeons have decreased ALOT! In particular Sacrificial Relics literally less than 1 row of items

Comment

token event not that bad becaus of ss but chang it over and over that a pain i can only get 1 token now the torch girl was good . and chang the prize back to ew g mut mc they were better prizes the way you have now the pet slot was helpful but that it

Comment

Yeah i liked the torch girl event leveled 1.5 times a day with alts.
            Originally posted by iTz_SoN
            I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
            I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

lol why are the EVENTS so dumb i like interesting events lol yep as they Say it gets BETTER & BETTER

Comment

GM plsss new costume again :"(

Comment

is there gonna be free crystals event cause i need them

Comment

1: skills that are still bugged http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-bugged-skills
                    seriously, we have bugs that still exist since the start of the servers

2: Secretly changing mount fusion without proper conpensation http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-not-announced
                    A lot of people should be ****** that their lv 20 kilin they fused when they came out didn't give them anymore stats than fusing a lv 1 kilin. 5400PCS used = nothing gained. Now that fusing is properly including PC fed stats, what happens to peoples killins fused before the hidden change?

3: I cant list items in wanted anymore? http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....wanted-in-shop
                    what the heck is this? Was it a bug? Or on purpose? I don't know, and you guys aren't saying anything. Are you trying to force non cashers to spam market or force them to cash the items themselves or something?

4: equip stat nonsense http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-to-be-changed
                    don't know why these gloves are noobier than exo gloves or why theres still no set bonus for evilbeast http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....il+beast+bonus
                    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Ya i used 5400pc and my kilin weaker then everyone elses...it sux

Comment

Wow, now i see, why there are so many player from here in crystal legacy XD
                        Arianix

Eidolon

Lvl 50

Celestial Peaks

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                          You don't get the point. These are no events.
                          IMO, just cash traps.

Thats all R2 Games has been since this game was released. Event after event has been one cash trap after another! With the events coming out now being the worst of them all!
                          IGN: (S6)Brian21
                          Class: Anti-Mage Ranger
                          Honor: Archduke
                          Lvl: Scion 85
                          Pet: Super Demon, Teeka, Fire Lord
                          Guild: (S6)Athena
                          Server: Windshear Peaks
                          Wings: Angel Lord

Comment

august token ?? again ??? HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

:| CS, you're in a lot of pressure to make many games and have events for every single one >.< But, you should take an event from "one of your games" and put into CS so atleast we can have fun with something else RATHER THAN August tokens, buying new pets and mounts! |: The Points of Interest sounds nice, but it doesn't give you items to really enjoy much or have, double the amount as a promo or a prize.

Comment

Working...
                              X