No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 8/29 Anniversary Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My vault is fully expanded and full, my pack is fully expanded, but this fruit is a lot of stuff to carry. Bummer.

Comment

nice event
      Last edited by tsubasa0403; 08-29-2013, 05:44 AM.

Comment

ok so u fixed the description how bout fixing the actual skills sheesh
        Ign- (S2)xena6
        server-himeng valley
        class-Priest holy hybrid
        level- Eidolon 149
        guild-Noypi
        honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Wow, and I was about to quit, lol. Glad I read this.
          "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by xena6 View Post
            ok so u fixed the description how bout fixing the actual skills sheesh
            This.. lmao
            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Wow, pretty generous r2; thanks for the free gmuts and ss
              "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." Bruce Springsteen

Comment

more vault space ... like 2 more pages are needed

Comment

What a dumb effect for Discipline Ring, basically does nothing since you can already attack within a radius of 100 for your normal attack. Not sure which is better, that or Sabre Slash, guess Slash wins since it's not capped and activates more quickly
                  Last edited by Jimeous-CS; 08-29-2013, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Ok on my server i have had a lot of players asking about the new Tree Icon, so I have made a really rough guide which i hope might help in understanding where to find the otems needs.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....772#post646772

please send me a Private Message if there is anything wrong with what i have written or if I have missed something out so i have added it to the post
                    APOLOYMI
                    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Lets see...
                      descriptions......
                      descriptions.........
                      descriptions............
                      descriptions...............
                      descriptions..................
                      descriptions.....................

Is this really fixing anything when its just descriptions...?
                      You'd think fixing the bug skills would be a bigger priority. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-bugged-skills
                      And why does it take several months to fix the consolidation pack?
                      Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Ok we seriously need a whole new vault page for this new Fruit/Tree/thingy promotion. These forumlas are taking up so much room and there's no place to put it all. For the love of god, please give us a new vault page. Maybe two new pages.
                        Game: Crystal Saga
                        Server: Armor Games (Server 1)
                        Title: Elite Slayer
                        Class: Hybrid / Attack DPS
                        Reincarnation: Eidolon
                        Level: 150
                        Other info: Romantically involved with Stormaggedon

Comment

You guys are improving in events, but last year's anniversary was better. i just got started on the fruit tree and i already have like 10+ space of inventory taken up. Please add at least 1 more vault page...

Comment

Another vault page has to be on the next update. I had to toss 8 stacks of bronze badges. It's going to get to the point where I can only do 1 or 2 dungeon runs before I need to empty my bag or just not pick-up most of the drops. Low level dungeon drops don't give much silver but 5 runs in Psy or EH can give enough gold to do a master repair. That may not seem like much to many but I know a few people that don't use 4 or 5 alts like me and need to sell mob drops to make gold. The fruit system is going to make a lot of beast over time. Great system r2!!!
                            "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
                              Another vault page has to be on the next update. I had to toss 8 stacks of bronze badges. It's going to get to the point where I can only do 1 or 2 dungeon runs before I need to empty my bag or just not pick-up most of the drops. Low level dungeon drops don't give much silver but 5 runs in Psy or EH can give enough gold to do a master repair. That may not seem like much to many but I know a few people that don't use 4 or 5 alts like me and need to sell mob drops to make gold. The fruit system is going to make a lot of beast over time. Great system r2!!!
                              Yeah right , even the alternative vault page 3 wont work because of this new items *sighs*
                              "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

:') happy anniversary r2!! <3
                                Server: [S60]Exigent Bluff
                                Character: Nura
                                Level: 74
                                Plane: Scion
                                Class: Priest

Comment

Working...
                                X