Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diablu
    replied
    "Placement of Guild Contribution and Guild Reserves has been switched in the Guild Boss panel to reflect what you actually receive"
    "The title and description for item, Consolation Pack, has been updated."
    pls elaborate ?

Leave a comment:

• Mercifa
    replied
    :') happy anniversary r2!! <3

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
    Another vault page has to be on the next update. I had to toss 8 stacks of bronze badges. It's going to get to the point where I can only do 1 or 2 dungeon runs before I need to empty my bag or just not pick-up most of the drops. Low level dungeon drops don't give much silver but 5 runs in Psy or EH can give enough gold to do a master repair. That may not seem like much to many but I know a few people that don't use 4 or 5 alts like me and need to sell mob drops to make gold. The fruit system is going to make a lot of beast over time. Great system r2!!!
    Yeah right , even the alternative vault page 3 wont work because of this new items *sighs*

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    Another vault page has to be on the next update. I had to toss 8 stacks of bronze badges. It's going to get to the point where I can only do 1 or 2 dungeon runs before I need to empty my bag or just not pick-up most of the drops. Low level dungeon drops don't give much silver but 5 runs in Psy or EH can give enough gold to do a master repair. That may not seem like much to many but I know a few people that don't use 4 or 5 alts like me and need to sell mob drops to make gold. The fruit system is going to make a lot of beast over time. Great system r2!!!

Leave a comment:

• BlueDraco
    replied
    You guys are improving in events, but last year's anniversary was better. i just got started on the fruit tree and i already have like 10+ space of inventory taken up. Please add at least 1 more vault page...

Leave a comment:

• DarkProjection
    replied
    Ok we seriously need a whole new vault page for this new Fruit/Tree/thingy promotion. These forumlas are taking up so much room and there's no place to put it all. For the love of god, please give us a new vault page. Maybe two new pages.

Leave a comment:

• sithewarrior
    replied
    Lets see...
    descriptions......
    descriptions.........
    descriptions............
    descriptions...............
    descriptions..................
    descriptions.....................

Is this really fixing anything when its just descriptions...?
    You'd think fixing the bug skills would be a bigger priority. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-bugged-skills
    And why does it take several months to fix the consolidation pack?

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    Ok on my server i have had a lot of players asking about the new Tree Icon, so I have made a really rough guide which i hope might help in understanding where to find the otems needs.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....772#post646772

please send me a Private Message if there is anything wrong with what i have written or if I have missed something out so i have added it to the post

Leave a comment:

• Jimeous-CS
    replied
    What a dumb effect for Discipline Ring, basically does nothing since you can already attack within a radius of 100 for your normal attack. Not sure which is better, that or Sabre Slash, guess Slash wins since it's not capped and activates more quickly
    Last edited by Jimeous-CS; 08-29-2013, 01:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R21461837
    replied
    more vault space ... like 2 more pages are needed

Leave a comment:

• angel34_jolly
    replied
    Wow, pretty generous r2; thanks for the free gmuts and ss

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Originally posted by xena6 View Post
    ok so u fixed the description how bout fixing the actual skills sheesh
    This.. lmao

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    Wow, and I was about to quit, lol. Glad I read this.

Leave a comment:

• xena6
    replied
    ok so u fixed the description how bout fixing the actual skills sheesh

Leave a comment:

• tsubasa0403
    replied
    nice event
    Last edited by tsubasa0403; 08-29-2013, 05:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X