Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on November 7th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on November 7th

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, November 7th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

MC Event or GMUT GM please ... >.<
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

gm can you make pvp server?? Damn 3 new servers all pve

Comment

umm more features for gem coupon exchange? many at a time would be nice .... one which is in dragon pal game :P
        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

If im not wrong this maint is 1h early now then the others?
          Before was at 11am but now shoul be at 10 am am i correct?

Comment

Pls new voult page!!!

Comment

November Tokens we assume...

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
                November Tokens we assume...
                ya with mcs and many more nicer things
                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

If only we have a new pvp east server....almost a year no pvp east....

Comment

better tokens, from 2 weaks of this event i got nothing 0...

Comment

All ppl want v. page 3 plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by stevenboibx View Post
                        If only we have a new pvp east server....almost a year no pvp east....
                        Fix the servers first before making a new server :@ , probably the new server is useless if the bugs are still there
                        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

new vault page, bring back the treasure key event and divine feather exchange event

Comment

Please just a solid 3hr maint to off the bugs and lag. Evil beast shard exchange event, remove mages ability to use 'Blink' during Fairy Search also marriage tele ring, maybe some compensation for the login bonuses being refreshed http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....d=1#post705709 I was over 370+ days >_< and that's only the 2nd highest on my server. point 5 (0.5) vault page, the Chinese version has 2.5 can we at the very least have half of the third page like them? Warrior arena is really bugged out, auto-wins, auto-defeats, rogues causing draws in cloak. Also I'm getting only 1 point per win making getting to higher tiers nearly impossible.

I've made it over half a million honor just out of being competitive with my fellow server 5 folks, I'd love to see a way to use/spend honor for something. If anything please no tokens or extended Halloween events.

I'm going to bring to attention a glitch one of my friends found to see if it gets fixed, which I know he's reported several times. If you leave IoB on an alt before the kick timer runs out then log off til dragonspire. You load said alt up for dragonspire > enter > get DS > wait for the IoB timer to kick you to sg> now he could drop DS on his alt by logging his alt off and pick it up on his main giving him 75% reduction (he's a mage) from the DS dragonspire buff . Useless for any OP player, but it could be used as an advantage for newbs etc. He's reported this bug the proper way several times and it still hasn't been fixed and it's been months.

The reason I just posted it here is I know people will abuse it after they read this, so I'm stirring up @#%& you could say. We just want simple bug fixes for CS and a little attention from the game masters I hope this makes that happen. Didn't mean to be a whistle blower if anyone has also found this glitch and is exploiting it, but I've literally just typed out a step by step way to recreate the glitch to see if r2 even reads these comments and might fix it for all our sakes. I'm not 100% positive this is how it works but it's how my friend explained it to me. I didn't mention my friends name that found this and he said it was by accident (also reported it) and I don't exploit any glitches in CS or even know of any until he told me about this.

This is a glitch that gives a big advantage to newer players and maybe some mid range long time players. Like I said I'm stirring up $#&@ hope this doesn't get me in $#&% but I'm willing to risk it for everyones sake. If r2 decides to ignore it, then have at it mortal newbs you can own scions in seng with this... maybe
                            Last edited by xXPesmergaXx; 11-07-2013, 03:10 AM.
                            IronSight
                            Kong server 5
                            Apocalypse guild
                            Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
                            Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
                            Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname3 View Post
                              new vault page, bring back the treasure key event and divine feather exchange event
                              +1000000

Comment

Working...
                              X