• Show
Clear All

nice event.. love it...
    Character: Banehollow
    Guild: Athena
    Class: Shadow Rouge
    Server: Windshear Peaks

Comment

ye lol,i mean lots of lil things gave gmuts in previous events and u can get 1 by guessing games,and get them from ye a permanant event... lvl 45 ain't exactly all that hard besides previously they had torches and daggers and still guessing game is perm 15 min torch... atleast work some for ur titans,gryphons,hellwings.... i had to sell hw's all the time and be broke to buy gmuts from players...

Comment

Now this is what I call a Bday event! :P

Thank you on the new features.

Comment

but you should be! we need GMUT! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Comment

The constant whining about Gmut event would almost make me quit (yes I'm waiting for it too, yes I don't think all events are awesometastic, none of that matters)

People asked for ways to obtain charm without cashing, there it is

Question: do the Goddess buffs get removed when you die like regular buffs? I haven't tried them yet so cannot speak from experience.
            Edit: second question: say I have the self-buff, and buff myself with it, and then want to buff someone else with it - is there a 3h cooldown there too?
            IGN: Sigrun
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
            [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
            Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
            Sigrun
            Mage lvl 38

Comment

Originally posted by Sigrun View Post
              The constant whining about Gmut event would almost make me quit (yes I'm waiting for it too, yes I don't think all events are awesometastic, none of that matters)

People asked for ways to obtain charm without cashing, there it is

Question: do the Goddess buffs get removed when you die like regular buffs? I haven't tried them yet so cannot speak from experience.
              Edit: second question: say I have the self-buff, and buff myself with it, and then want to buff someone else with it - is there a 3h cooldown there too?
              No the buffs dont disapear when you die.

Comment

nice events i like them, and, i dont mean to say same thing over again, but can you add gmut exchange event anytime soon please? ty...

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  You know, I'm really starting to think that we should never, ever, ever, have the GMut event again.
                  i think you should rly rly rly reconsider that consideration.....=D
                  oh and its not that i dont get why you guys wouldnt wanna do it again... its kind of obvious...but then theres the patient...
                  nice people...who just... yknow do not....not want it to ever come back again >.>
                  Nellah - lvl 11x Eidolon - Ranger ( Nature, mostly )
                  Server : Starglade(S10)
                  ~Art - you can express emotions through words and gestures , but I'd rather draw you a picture ~

Comment

is Eidolon good?
                    Last edited by Tomikxx003; 09-06-2012, 09:40 AM.

Comment

I pretty much appreciate the weekly events in this game CS...I meant like, unlike other games, totally no/rare events etc. where either once in a blue moon, at specific hours etc. whereas in here, I get to enjoy the weekly events. Of coz', if I don't like that certain event, I chose not to participate. With all the available events for the past one month of my time in CS, I get to enjoy diff. items even if i'm not a cash-item-spenders Hence thank you! ^_^

Comment

Storm, I'm at 9 stars on my gryphon going on hellwing, but if it shuts these *** hats up, don't you ever being out another gmut event. Not a damn one of them sees it from your side, all they know is gmut this and gmut that, so now every other event is pointless to them. Now I haven't always been pleased with the events, myself, but almost every event has had its value IMO, and the fact that this game has weekly events at all is a fantastic thing that rly takes the edge off the whole grinding process. If these ungrateful fkers can't get that through their heads, let them quit, we're better off without them.

Comment

no more spending crystal event

Comment

thank's GM

Comment

Originally posted by Jirahu View Post
                              Storm, I'm at 9 stars on my gryphon going on hellwing, but if it shuts these *** hats up, don't you ever being out another gmut event. Not a damn one of them sees it from your side, all they know is gmut this and gmut that, so now every other event is pointless to them. Now I haven't always been pleased with the events, myself, but almost every event has had its value IMO, and the fact that this game has weekly events at all is a fantastic thing that rly takes the edge off the whole grinding process. If these ungrateful fkers can't get that through their heads, let them quit, we're better off without them.
                              What side would that be then? it doesnt cost R2 anything to give virtual items to players, so i dont see the problem with giving Gmut or EW events, maybe you could explain?

Comment

you have to use crystals to use the goddess system? so is this event just strictly only for cash players?

Comment

Working...
                                X