Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 9/6/2012 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the GM is good enough to Give Us 1 more Gmut event

Comment

Thank you for second rebirth and for clerifying about the self blessing. I will make sure to push the ESC button to make sure I'm not targeting anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by chainsawcarver View Post
        What side would that be then? it doesnt cost R2 anything to give virtual items to players, so i dont see the problem with giving Gmut or EW events, maybe you could explain?
        It does cost them, it cost them the potential money that people spend buying said items. I like to buy the Ewing 20% off pack, but if I know they will do monthly or bi-monthly event for them then I would never buy and just wait.

Comment

Oh come on people..I know a gmut event will be nice, but these are exciting changes! There might be new balance of power of who's the strongest. Ladder parties can go further. And with roses, noncashers that are incapable of doing offers can get started on the goddess system.

A gmut even might happen eventually but for right now, enjoy the changes. If you want gmuts that bad, get strong enough so you can power level an alt. It takes 3-5 days right now without powerleveling, just by doing quests. Nobody said it should be easy and that everyone should have Hellwing. Think of the original event as a never again event that happened once so that an imbalance of mount power could happen and give people (newbies and those who missed out) something to work towards.

Every game needs items that are hard to get so we can be envious of those who have it.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by chainsawcarver View Post
            No the buffs dont disapear when you die.

thank you.

Would anyone happen to know how the cooldown works on the self-buff with the improvement?
            IGN: Sigrun
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
            [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
            Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
            Sigrun
            Mage lvl 38

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              You know, I'm really starting to think that we should never, ever, ever, have the GMut event again.
              THIS. so much this.....

Comment

Anybody notice how all the people complaining about Gmut events can barely speak english?
                How to be an OP Hybrid Knight:

Comment

I don't care about gmuts, just fix the damn name linking already T.T
                  IGN: (S44)StrawHatLeon
                  Server: [S44]Psychodelica
                  Class: Knight
                  Level: 50+ scion
                  Guild: Exile - Position: Major

Comment

so guys who didn't satisfied with this event n don't like every events that GM's do just STFO.. enjoy what GM's given to u'all .. its not fun just quit.. end of this story..

Comment

yeah thanks again for no gmut event ~rolls eyes~

Comment

ALL THE GMUT EVENT BEGGARS PLEASE JUST SHUT UP! Every week the forum is spammed with fail english spelled complains...i always see "No GMut agen? ZzZzZZZZ" AT LEAST SPEAK ENGLISH WHEN U COMPLAIN storm never do a gmut event NEVER please,thank you
                        Cleveland: Wow! Thanks Spiderman
                        Spiderman: Everybody gets one, tell'em Peter.
                        Peter: Well apparently everybody gets one
                        Spiderman: Bingo!

Comment

guys ok comon stop with the complaints about it, i was dissapointed for 4 weeks in a row because no gmut event i talked about it in forum eventually, now im starting to not care anymore if the GM's dont want to put it back on or just dont care... their decision, should be obvious by now there has been alot of "complaints" about it they got the picture/idea/news however you wana call it, they know it for a while now that players want it, so if they didnt do anything by now just wait more or just idk.. do what you said you would do, quit the game and get it over with... stop complaining about it in forum, you/we did that for a while now.. its time to stop with all these offtopic gmut exchange event posts.... and stick to the topic on the thread, even if you personally dont liek the events.. this weeks events are actually nice at least eidolon got me out of boredom for today and actaully having a little bit of fun and its been a while since i had that on the game. was mostly afking and waiting for that yes gmut exchange.. but this got me to do stuff instead of just afking
                          Last edited by dizy07; 09-06-2012, 08:26 AM.

Comment

means have another maint soon ?

Comment

Cool event R2.
                              IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                              SERVER:
                              Windshear Peaks
                              Trap ranger

Comment

!!! WOW I'm excited! I can finally use those blessings on myself and free to my friends? =) niceee. Roses, Roses, Roses....
                                I like this event!

and just as I'm only 6 levels away from being able to rebirth to Scion, you release Eidolon? eeeek! even more leveling =)
                                wow... the magic 8 ball knows all!

IGN: Nobody
                                Server: Sullen Dunes

Comment

Working...
                                X