No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 9/6/2012 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually it is a decent event, free roses are always good, it means people are actually buying my devotee blessings now

Comment

I ENJOY the weekly events, they give people other things to do other then the repetitive dailies and also benefit people in different ways, the R2 staff goes through a ton of work to even give us these events so be grateful. Not that hard to just shut your mouth if you are going to complain about "crappy" events and just not participate in them.
      IGN: RaineBear
      Server: (S41)Amethyst Forest
      Guild: EviL
      Class: Hybrid Priest
      Husband: [S37]Hooley
      Level: 77 Scion
      Pets: Baby Angel, Super Demon,
      Bone Dragon, Crimson Werewolf,
      and Ghastly Reaper

Comment

Originally posted by chainsawcarver View Post
        What side would that be then? it doesnt cost R2 anything to give virtual items to players, so i dont see the problem with giving Gmut or EW events, maybe you could explain?
        It actually does cost them. Not mentioning the money it costs them, because let's face it, this is a BUSINESS, putting out GMUT events as often as you all would like would speed up the game too quickly, as I mentioned in the facebook post. Its important for gms and moderators to keep the game going at a steady pace, which I actually believe they've accomplished well. Too many gmut events means too many people with hellwing, which means too many ppl who are now gathering therion, meaning that therion will have to be made more readily available. This will also drop the value of gmuts significantly, as was the case with regular muts. The same thing is close to happening with heroic wings. If you had taken a moment to rly think it through, you would have figureed out that they're holding back gmut events so that things don't progress too quickly, which is actually for YOUR benefit.

Comment

My game does not load! Is it due to server update?

Comment

Good work on this one R2. Free roses are a nice event for everyone and the rewards for rebirthing are a nice incentive while not making the players lucky enough to be able to rebirth now terribly OP. Overall a very exciting, fair and balanced set of events.

Comment

Thank You R2 these are some very nice events and we appreciate them.Well most of us do anyways.

Comment

Screw you guys i love this charm event so for all who dislike it choke on a choad!
                Server: Starglade
                Name: Lotussin
                Plain: Eidolon
                Lvl: 72 and more
                Guild: GM of DethKlok
                Class:Rogue
                Skill Tree: Shadow
                Pet: Demon King Gen 2/5 +13

Comment

The events are freaking nice. Good job.

Comment

ppl wont spend sed money if thay leev the game cuz the gms don't listen to sed players i already sed this but thay removed my comment cuz thay no dam well im rite

Comment

weak... beggar of gmut event

Comment

So many of you are complaining more about no GMUT event instead of being happy about the second rebirth . If a GMUT event is 3 months apart, the previous GMT event was somewhere in the middle of June, which means the next GMUT event would probably be in the middle of September. This is only the first week though, so wait patiently. I personally spent over 70d on my Hellwing a few weeks ago and I regret nothing, I think you guys should at least wait until this month ends before complaining ^^.

On-Topic: Thank you GMs for second Rebirth !

Comment

Actually for once in a long time, I'm happy with the events and the content.

I can finally say good job again.

Comment

Is there a GM that can come speak to me ingame or pm .... I sent a ticket over 4 hours ago and still no reply .. I need to speak to someone asap!!!Please
                            I'm coming down in my slab, 84's on Perelli's. Candy paint buck seats, I call it peanut butter jelly. Pouring up the purple, blowing on :rolleyes: something smelly In a button drop the top, and put the dropper on the belly.:p

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                              You know, I'm really starting to think that we should never, ever, ever, have the GMut event again.
                              As reply to this, agreeing with the lot of complainers (daily over 10 threads made): I also like gmut-events but I rather have something new than have events on repeat. Inventive GM's is what we are still blessed with yet many refuse to see this because of their selfish greedy motives being focused on a single item.

As for that, if any of you knows what complainers I'm talking about, how aggrevating they can be and ruining all fun a game should have: http://jezebel.com/5938972/a-call-to...ium=socialflow
                              Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                              IGN: Smurfs16
                              Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                              [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

how about a new server?? is there gonna be one?

Comment

Working...
                                X