Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on January 2nd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thunderbumm View Post
    it is nice for it to be over sooner... However, it would be nice if they warned us since it was at the wrong time. It's no wonder they cant fix bugs any faster.. They clearly cant tell time either.
    ^^^^^ this.

IGN: (S60)xPoptart
    Server: [60] Exigent Bluff
    Class: Lvl 100+ Eidolon Knight
    Guild: (S62)BloodAbyss
    Husband: (S62)Thunderbumm
    Pets: Gen 3 Super Demon, Gen 2 Burning Angel, Gen 1 Snow Angel
    Mount: Golem Palanquin

♥ I love my husband ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbumm View Post
      It IS nice for it to be over sooner... however, it would be nice if they warned us since it was at the wrong time. It's no wonder they cant fix bugs any faster.. they clearly cant tell time either.
      It could have been an accident. It happens. They are not 'perfect'.

Comment

Sorry about all the servers going down, I just found out that the plan was to just do a quick reset so that way certain events don't have issues later in the week like they do when we skip a maintenance. Again, I apologize for not getting the correct information out to you all, someone in the office is going to be fed to the server hamsters as a lesson to the rest.
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Yes, dead on the hour (or as close as they get since the time doesn't match REAL time for events either. You would think with a post count of 1,215 you have been playing more then long enough to know this is ROUTINE for them.. not the exception. Tickets don't get responded to in a timely manner if at all, **** bugged all to hell, and on and on.. I'm over giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Sorry about all the servers going down, I just found out that the plan was to just do a quick reset so that way certain events don't have issues later in the week like they do when we skip a maintenance. Again, I apologize for not getting the correct information out to you all, someone in the office is going to be fed to the server hamsters as a lesson to the rest.
            .........lol

Comment

o.o server hamsters!!! Get 'em good. >.< They need to give you accurate information AHEAD of time Storm.
              Annoyances like this do seem to pop up often, I'm beginning to wonder if its on purpose...

... And the Christmas stuff is STILL littering Starglade. Its causing MASSIVE lag, there's MANY forum posts on it, and they didn't fix it!? I'm sure its a few quick clicks to remove, and the server was down long enough for them to do it.....

^- this is definitely on purpose now. Seriously. -.-
              Last edited by KurbyMarie; 01-02-2014, 02:25 AM.

IGN: (S60)xPoptart
              Server: [60] Exigent Bluff
              Class: Lvl 100+ Eidolon Knight
              Guild: (S62)BloodAbyss
              Husband: (S62)Thunderbumm
              Pets: Gen 3 Super Demon, Gen 2 Burning Angel, Gen 1 Snow Angel
              Mount: Golem Palanquin

♥ I love my husband ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbumm View Post
                Yes, dead on the hour (or as close as they get since the time doesn't match REAL time for events either. You would think with a post count of 1,215 you have been playing more then long enough to know this is ROUTINE for them.. not the exception. Tickets don't get responded to in a timely manner if at all, **** bugged all to hell, and on and on.. I'm over giving them the benefit of the doubt.
                You clearly have some problem. The servers are up now. Go and play. Maybe just quit.

Comment

^I lol'd at that, but hey back to dgs it is.

Game: Crystal Saga
                  Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
                  _________
                  Game : Monkey King Online
                  Name: Azaleic
                  Level : 90
                  Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
                  BR:135115

Comment

honor shop plz

Comment

Originally posted by lights022 View Post
                      You clearly have some problem. .
                      Yes, them not providing the service one should expect for as much as Ive spent on this game.

Comment

Storm, I still wait the news about "What will come in 2014".

Comment

Strom, we understand, you guys are simply trying to make CS better for all.... We appreciate your update dude!!!! And its nnice that at least you have the spirit to respond to us!!! Keep up the good work Storm!!! R2CS_Stormaggedon for CEO of R2 2014!!!!
                          Game:Crystal Saga
                          Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                          IGN:S58-AquaShock
                          Level: 198-Eidolon
                          Class: Knight
                          Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                          -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
                            Storm, I still wait the news about "What will come in 2014".
                            I know, I'm still working on getting some details about what's to come.
                            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

rebirth would be awesome, and add a lil kicker....like new rb unlocks extreme dungeons.. its late im tired

Comment

ZZzz events...
                                [S55]Abbie
                                [S3]Legends
                                Eidolon 147
                                Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
                                Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
                                Kilin
                                Holy Terrene
                                Level 7 Seiryu
                                +1497 Soul
                                Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

Working...
                                X