• Show
Clear All

Thank you for your quick response!!!
    Crystal Saga
    (S33) Kraken Beach

PriestLord
    BloodPriest

Comment

Thank you, we actually can see they are in S33, there are some zqgame players in players ranks, some that didn't even register for merge.

Comment

The reason our chars are not there because they all have detours and buy some souvenirs before going to the new server lol.

Comment

Still no characters when I try to log into S33. Can anyone see if PriestLord is actually on the server? Then how do I get hooked to him?

Been up all night waiting for this, and ummm, yeah, kinda disappointed!

Kevin is FIRED! lol
          Last edited by Mike.Detz; 01-20-2014, 05:55 AM.
          Crystal Saga
          (S33) Kraken Beach

PriestLord
          BloodPriest

Comment

Originally posted by Mike.Detz View Post
            Still no characters when I try to log into S33. Can anyone see if PriestLord is actually on the server? Then how do I get hooked to him?

Been up all night waiting for this, and ummm, yeah, kinda disappointed!

Kevin is FIRED! lol
            Hi PL, apparently all characters are in S33 even some that didn't registered for merge, and yeah Kevin didn't do his job, which was to link the characters to the R2 account created using him.

Comment

UPDATE:

For players from ZQgame, the scheduled server merge between ZQgame and R2games has experienced some issues and we're working hard to get them fixed. At this time, if you log in with the R2 account you registered with the aid of the NPC Kevin, you may not find your character(s). Don't panic though, because your character(s) have been perfectly preserved. We're working hard to get the issue resolved and we expect to give everyone access to their character within 48 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We would like to thank everyone for their patience.
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Ouch! 48 hours? Yeah, I'm patient, but you are talking some serious CS withdrawal there sir!

I have not missed a day in a year and a half! Not to mention the money I have spent $2,173.56.
                Crystal Saga
                (S33) Kraken Beach

PriestLord
                BloodPriest

Comment

Owh well...Okay

Comment

Guess you havn't heard bout the problem they had with Joyopark servers...
                    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                    Kamikaze Member
                    Somany systems...so little time...
                    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

hey sheikh got the same trouble here looks like they deleted all our chars or forgot them in zq i don t know
                      i hope they ll give them back to us soon and with all the stuff we had
                      cya later on S33

Comment

Originally posted by chipie899 View Post
                        hey sheikh got the same trouble here looks like they deleted all our chars or forgot them in zq i don t know
                        i hope they ll give them back to us soon and with all the stuff we had
                        cya later on S33
                        The characters are all in S33, the problem is that they aren't linked to accounts we have created using npc Kevin, but I was able to check and I can see the data of characters in S33 , also the guilds are there too, some of CS zqgame like alness, melzky and Jojo characters can be seen in ranks in S33.
                        Please don't panic.

Comment

we need compensation why they stop us to play. i am boring because i stop playing others games only focus on CS. all ZQ players deserved compensation according to delay time. ans compensation not mean we need lollipop, a nice compensation pack which is perfect substitute of ours time. i think now R2 admin can't disappoint us.

Comment

i was just woundering if the admin are any closer to getting our chars Back ? 2 days is alot ov gameplay we are guna miss 2x ladder 6x tg for all the Vip and much much more please let us no soon as

Comment

without testing how they merge us. if they test then how we can't login. no one took responsibility even no one told us about merging. i am confused, maybe it's the end of ZQ players. R2 admin only facilitate R2 players not us.
                              we want ours server back.

Comment

I know we all feeling very frustragted at the moment(that's exactly how I'm feeling) , but there's nothing we can do, this merrge should have been planned with more time, it was all a rush, but now we have to wait and see if R2 can figure out this mess.
                                I also agree that somekind of compensation should be made for all we have lost with this delay.

Comment

Working...
                                X