Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CS Server Merge Scheduled for Monday, January 20th @ 1:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't expect any decent compensation if they can get you back up in 48 hours- Joyopark servers took 2 months to fully merge us, and we lost tons of people (some just quit in that time, some didn't make it back in time to get accounts made for their characters, and some just had their characters lost), but all we got was a cupid and a jinx. Yeah, 2 pets for losing over 2 months. That said I ill give them the credit of at least giving us the jinx, which hasn't been released otherwise from what I have seen.

Comment

it 12:15 am here almost 13 hours of waiting. now tired and mad but R2 admin can't facilitate us only 1-2 reply and sleeping. can i forget mines accounts and leave CS.
      i think it's end of zqgames and CS maybe i switch to another game. i am totally frustrated and now exhausted.

Comment

Originally posted by sheikh15011 View Post
        it 12:15 am here almost 13 hours of waiting. now tired and mad but R2 admin can't facilitate us only 1-2 reply and sleeping. can i forget mines accounts and leave CS.
        i think it's end of zqgames and CS maybe i switch to another game. i am totally frustrated and now exhausted.
        don t leave your girl sheikh please !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bookmaster46 View Post
          don t leave your girl sheikh please !!!!!!!!
          Which one ?

Comment

they are doing with us as theu they were did with joyopark. they don't want us to play only ignore us. 8 servers merge and only we faced problems why others don't faces. it only because zq admin can't do anything only kicked us.we need ours server back.

Comment

Bye all may back after 10-12 n check they do theirs responsibilities or continue hanging us. cya tomorrow . i know you all still waiting for their response but they still ignore us.
              hope when i will be back it work for us but i know it only my hope

Comment

Originally posted by Nefaro View Post
                Which one ?
                his little chipie my dear pretty

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                  Guess you havn't heard bout the problem they had with Joyopark servers...
                  Considering it's only 48 hours for restoration compared to the month(s) it took to restore Joyo players, I'd consider these folks pretty lucky. XD

Comment

same i have spent alot of time and money on this game i want my toon and hopefully i didnt mess up my login stuff if i did i would like assistance in fixing it

Comment

One thing that our admin had promised from ZQ is that, our data is there but the only problem is connecting the account we registered to the data we had. Just imagine that in order for the transfer of data to be completed, we need a bridge. Unfortunately, I think someone stole our bridge. Even so, this inconvenience is really something we cannot control though I hope there would be a compensation for it.

Comment

Originally posted by sheikh15011 View Post
                        it only because zq admin can't do anything only kicked us.we need ours server back.
                        Unfortunately, some platform shutdowns are inevitable (i.e. ZQ, Koramgame, Joyopark, Dovo, etc.). We're even lucky enough that our toons didn't just get dumped and erased. Rather R2 was flexible enough to "adopt us", if you will; else you'd have no server(s) and no toons. O_O So as frustrating as it may be, try being a little patient as they're trying to figure things out.

Comment

i see how lucky we were that the dovo merge (except for about a dozen toons) went fairly well. joyo got ***** brutally. and the odd thing is that r2 compensated my friend who lost her weak *** toon with 200k crystal and 6 months free vip. my other friend had a very good toon and r2 refuses to give him any form of compensation when they admit its their fault.

just letting you ppl know what kind of place this is. dont hope for anything good to come of being at r2. it only gets worse from here.

best of luck in your character transfer

Comment

More Updates:

Hello everyone, once again sorry for the trouble we're having with your characters. We'll be having an emergency maintenance for the merged servers S33, S36, S40, S42, S45, S50, and S54 on January 21st at 1:00 AM EST (January 20th 10:00 PM PST) in order to get your characters sorted out. Maintenance is expected to last about 3 to 4 hours, but may change. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
                            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

r2cs concerning LoA it has been offline for 2hours for a lot of players with no GM updates. i dont know if you have contact with League of Angels team but i would like atleast an update from them on wdf is going on.

Comment

It's better than nothing at all. THank you for you assistance.

Comment

Working...
                                X