No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Crystal Saga Emergency Maintenance on 3/14 2 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly people expect r2 to give them information, lol. They probably fixed an exploit in the game. I'm at work, but when I get home I'll see if they fixed it. If not I'm going to continue to exploit it. xD
    They keep opening lame games like Wartune and League of Angles and that's where the focus goes. Turn based junk. Real time PvP is the only way to go!!
    "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

So I think I might be the only person who is not having a problem with clover drops 0.0
      12 hours and 12 seeds, I noticed (might be a coincidence but) higher lvl elites seem to drop seeds more often as my alts (ranged lv40-70) only have 1-5 seeds in the same amount of time. On my main account I tried grinding in a few different area's but the higher lvl area's (necropolis) seem to be dropping a lot more seeds for me.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
        higher lvl elites seem to drop seeds more often as my alts (ranged lv40-70) only have 1-5 seeds in the same amount of time. On my main account I tried grinding in a few different area's but the higher lvl area's (necropolis) seem to be dropping a lot more seeds for me.
        Most likely a coincidence as I've been grinding in Frozen Wastelands (120+) for about 8 hours and have only received 5 seeds. It's not horrible, but you seem to be having much more luck. I feel as if drop rates were slightly adjusted (by adjusted, I mean raised) during yesterday's MT as I've yielded more seeds and Warrior Vouchers compared to grinding time before the MT, just an assumption though.

Comment

How many of you played cs last year around st.patricks events you would get like 5 seeds within an hr not 1 within 5hrs D:
          IGN: (S23)TrixyFairy
          Eidolon: Lv.112 (Mage)
          Guild: (None)

IGN: (S23)HiddenSecret
          Scion: Lv.45 (Knight)
          Guild: Crystaltm

IGN: (S32)Ghoulina
          Scion: Lv.64 (Mage)
          Guild: FTW

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
            have been here for each one. General statistics were as following for each year:
            Sacrificial Plaza, etc, places where can maximize kill radius and be most efficient making the most elites spawn, would see 2-4+ a hour. least luck would be 1-2 a hour in other places. now its up to 1 every 2 hours to 6+hours.
            Yes but why is it like it this year.. >.> this is what we all want to know why the drop rate doesn't and isn't as good as last year.

Comment

Originally posted by TrixyFairy View Post
              Yes but why is it like it this year.. >.> this is what we all want to know why the drop rate doesn't and isn't as good as last year.
              after all this is one of the main events people look forward to in the new year and now it's just the same as the rest of the crappy events r2 have given us

Comment

I honestly still dont get why you people kill yourself for seeds when the other events are more beneficial.
                Originally posted by Dr.Q
                Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

lol 5 invaders are bug each line near the quarter master

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                    I honestly still dont get why you people kill yourself for seeds when the other events are more beneficial.
                    maybe again the comunity... hope devs fix or make a good event and make test the drop rate ?
                    but it's probably gonna end up that not have a fix ( drop rate ) and developers remove event ..the new week

I think I speak for everyone here, comunity had ask for a fix of the clover seed, because was at make bag full (but not one had asking of reduce the drop rate this event was perfect last year) but this event is only a example of devs that not listen. .
                    comunity need devs that fix bug and listen the comunity not words in forum.

Comment

I think the funny part is some people expect the devs to listen.

Comment

any idea... what they fix in maint? seems nothing changed
                        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                          any idea... what they fix in maint? seems nothing changed
                          They made the Soul Stars none tradable, to prevent the MMO Bots from getting hold of them.
                          APOLOYMI
                          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                            They made the Soul Stars none tradable, to prevent the MMO Bots from getting hold of them.
                            no.. it was already not tradable and honestly can put this item in bound (type pearl of wisdom) for prevent alt... and give chance exchange with coin.

also can give possibility at other player of put this item in shop in starglade if players buy with crystal.

maintenance secret hehehe no fix

Comment

If you want them to start listening then you need to go ons trike and stop cashing and renewing your v.i.p. They are NOT investing our money on this game and we should not just sit around and let them screw us all over. Our server on joyheat does not even have options for getting free crystal other then farming rose from quiz. All the donators have left do to the lame events and cash only items. Join me and go on strike if you want to see a change. Lets make our voices heard.

Comment

this only makes server response slower and then disconnection follows

MMO Bots connections are too many and unnecessary, only make server more unstable

Comment

Working...
                                X