[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 3/27 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shortee1119 View Post
    Well all I have to say is at least put the FRC back in the pack I don't have an issue with the Bound Items!
    Bound FRC fixed :P

Comment

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
      Bound FRC fixed :P
      I'm Ok with Bound items :P You should know that :P
      *Shortee1119
      Soul Of Ruins
      Married to: Azurastrike
      "*Life is too short to live with Regrets*"
      (S42)Tinosia Delta

Comment

its easy for people who have been done with their upgrades (wings and fusing particularly) to not have a single god darned problem with the update. Their feud is with MallMMO which needs to be sorted as they seem to be losing business (get a better marketing team if needed). To kill them they bugged players who have been working hard on their toons (as far as i know alts were always gonna exist so i dont get the abusing part). No offense to the already OP players cos it doesnt matter to you guys anyways. And about the bots causing less lag here's what i feel "LMAO SERIOUSLY"

PS : Nevermind
        Dont mind the questions ; my curiosity needs feeding

Character : zq_Deathstab
        Server : S33

Comment

You guys beef should really be with MALLMMO. If that hacker site wasn't farming the hell out of the game things would be a lot better. I kill those bot every chance I get. I know it doesn't stop them but it slows them down and makes me feel good.

And someone previously said it best. After all the 11 purple pack days and the multiple alts many of you would have Divine Wings had you not been selling the ewings, lmao. As far as the packs you had saved being changed, lmao again!! Why wouldn't you open them? Only packs I haven't opened are the white and blue ones on all my alts, and I could give a damn about those. If you don't have enough vault space throw some of that junk out xD. If you don't have alts with storage space then you're too dumb to be helped xD. I honestly can't believe people are surprised by this. r2 has been doing stuff like this from the beginning. You should be used to having a pickle stuffed in your a s s lmao.
          "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Please comment and Vote and show support on this Thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-New-IoB-Packs please keep the thread on topic though and clean I do understand that everyone is angry and frustrated.
            APOLOYMI
            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

i am way too far for divine wings but im okay with iob items bound...

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
                [...]Why wouldn't you open them? Only packs I haven't opened are the white and blue ones on all my alts, and I could give a damn about those. If you don't have enough vault space throw some of that junk out xD. If you don't have alts with storage space then you're too dumb to be helped xD. [...]
                Haha, funny. That's exactly what I would have done if they had announced that change... Why unpack 4k FRC if I am not ready for the fuse?! Why unpack all my mount fusion orbs if I don't have the 2nd mount for the fuse yet? Changing existing items in my inventory without prior notice is a no go. Everybody should be able to understand that.
                Last edited by TheRaspberry; 03-28-2014, 10:31 AM.

Comment

It's irrelevant if the IoB packs have been unpacked or packed. They should never have changed them to begin with. If their game doesn't support changing the future purple packs to be different from the previous ones, they shouldn't touch them.

Or would you all be so understanding if they suddenly decided to change all Dragon Crystals to bound and you have 5 stacks of those on your 2nd char because you use him as a mule? That's not at all different from the IoB packs.

Comment

You guys beef should really be with MALLMMO. If that hacker site wasn't farming the hell out of the game things would be a lot better. I kill those bot every chance I get. I know it doesn't stop them but it slows them down and makes me feel good.

And someone previously said it best. After all the 11 purple pack days and the multiple alts many of you would have Divine Wings had you not been selling the ewings, lmao. As far as the packs you had saved being changed, lmao again!! Why wouldn't you open them? Only packs I haven't opened are the white and blue ones on all my alts, and I could give a damn about those. If you don't have enough vault space throw some of that junk out xD. If you don't have alts with storage space then you're too dumb to be helped xD. I honestly can't believe people are surprised by this. r2 has been doing stuff like this from the beginning. You should be used to having a pickle stuffed in your a s s lmao.
                    I had a bunch of un-opened green packs on alts that I was saving up. It had nothing to do with not enough vault space for me it was just a case of didn't need them at the time so i'd just put them in vault for future use. I'd have been happy with some notice so I could get them off my main, I have no issues with the bound stuff otherwise....it's not great since i'm still working on wings and can't always make iob but I can deal with it.
                    (S36)Auroria
                    160+ Eidolon Knight
                    Apocolypse Co-leader
                    (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

What a **** update.

Comment

Regarding MallMMO: I've sent ample evidence in video and screenshots with exact bot names and behaviour within a variety of settings (Zodiac Bosses and Survival of the fittest in particular). The shots even included a bot called (S13)Mallmmo. This bot is still active on our server today - the ticket was created several months ago. They have no real plans at all to remove those.

Comment

Lol, you're mean. Just because you're on Divine Wings and have a fused frag doesn't give you the right to make jokes of the rest of us. I don't know many that can farm frc from Void so its back to a cash item. Never known a game to make a cash item available then take it back.
                          I agree though on opening the packs, but r2 didn't have to "stuff a pickle in us" the way they did by changing the packs we already have. Legally that's a form of theft. We legally have a case to sue. They altered items in our possession. Even though the game is a virtual world real money is being exchanged which places the game under the United States Federal Commerce Clause.
                          If players violate the rules of the game they a banned from the game and their cash built character can be deleted, but if r2 violates our privacy by changing items in our possession nothing happens. We don't need to vote to get this changed. We need to form a class action law suit to wake up the company.

Comment

next bound items its reb pack and you done ) allowing alts and a very low game control from GMs bring to this result.

Comment

This Patch Just kill the Motivation of Playing this game, RAGE QUIT!

Comment

The only reason all you guys want the event - Island of Blessing packs changed back to unbound is so that you can all alt farm and abuse the event, then sell the unbound items for a huge overpriced amount to players who need them. Which makes you all selfish. Best idea yet R2. This way you have massively reduced the lag game wide for all players for Island of Blessing and have now made alt abuse redundant. Keep it like this permanently. Best choice yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X