[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 3/27 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maestropain View Post
    then sell the unbound items for a huge overpriced amount to players who need them. Which makes you all selfish.
    Someone doesn't understand how marketing works, lol. Now that FRCs and Mount Conversion Stones are basically unfarmable and EWs are scarce, players who do have them will inflate the price even more and players who do need them won't be able to afford purchasing ample amounts of these rare items. XD I've seen 11G EWs jump to 20G+ overnight with this change, and it'll only get worse with the limited quantity of these items floating around and the high demand for EWs in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
      Someone doesn't understand how marketing works, lol. Now that FRCs and Mount Conversion Stones are basically unfarmable and EWs are scarce, players who do have them will inflate the price even more and players who do need them won't be able to afford purchasing ample amounts of these rare items. XD I've seen 11G EWs jump to 20G+ overnight with this change, and it'll only get worse with the limited quantity of these items floating around and the high demand for EWs in particular.
      Yeap, since our market price right now is 10g minimum for one item. That other dude doesn't understand how to make money.
      Originally posted by Dr.Q
      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
        That is marketing and a whole lot fairer. At least now the items are actually rare and worth the price. I'd pay 30-40g per E-wing if it was actually rare rather than 10g for E-wings when players got 30-40 a day from events (Some got over 100-200 a day) By all rights E-wings should have been the same price as H-wings : 50S max.

Comment

And I know I will get lots of hate replies due to my support of this change implemented by R2. But all I will say is deal with this change and get over it and stop crying because you can't abuse the event anymore.

Comment

That is marketing and a whole lot fairer. At least now the items are actually rare and worth the price. I'd pay 30-40g per E-wing if it was actually rare rather than 10g for E-wings when players got 30-40 a day from events (Some got over 100-200 a day) By all rights E-wings should have been the same price as H-wings : 50S max.
            EWs should not be the same price as HWs, lol. The majority of the server has wings that require EW consumption (a high-demand item) and have no need for HWs which are super duper farmable. Therefore, the players who've entered the EW-stage sell HW for dirt cheap because most of the server has outgrown those items. If the majority of the server had Divine Wings, the demand for EWs would drastically decrease, and so would the price. That however, is not the case. Hence why you don't see EWs selling for the equivalent price of HWs. No matter, enjoy paying an inflated price for latter wings that require a stack+ of EWs for a single plus (pricey for something that doesn't add much of a stat-boost).

Comment

And I know I will get lots of hate replies [...]
              Sorry, all you will get from me is this:

Comment

You would pay more for an item if it is rarer, and less if it is more common? You are a genius, is all I can say. Did you have any other useful comments on the complete removal of items for example? Or are you in league with the R2 Support that say "Well we did not change anything except making the items bound"? Click image for larger version

Name:	tischkopf.gif
Views:	1
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	1684322

Comment

hoping for another DDoS attck and pls destroy this game completely...owners of this game are so stupid that they only think of money..

Comment

i 100% understand why its been done and why there is players pro for this but what about players like me whom has only been playing 6-7 month for first 3 months i didnt realy enter iob since i was new to game n didnt realy no what it was but now i have like 3000+ frc saved n im on [Ultimate Angel Lord Wings] witch take ew i just think its a lil un fair that i will never hav the chance to fuse wep with out cashing and there will always be players that hav better wep because ov when i started ive never sold ew or abused i only hav 1 char so alot ov hard work for nowt i guess

Comment

I kinda saw this coming, due to all the alt abuse.
                      IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                      Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                      Class:: Rogue
                      Plane:: Eidolon
                      LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                      Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

they add kilin rewards...didnt know that

Comment

why dont you make a game? why dont you? lets see if you can do any f...ing better? They think of money? they need a living! Why would they bloody make a game for free. think about it dude. like no im gonna waste my day at work to get no money hahahaha. your hilarious @millinium.
                          Originally posted by millinium View Post
                          hoping for another DDoS attck and pls destroy this game completely...owners of this game are so stupid that they only think of money..

Comment

Yet again they are money hungry bastards.

Comment

80% of the players in my server rage quit, it's so dead now... only a very few players left.
                              Good job R2- you lost a TON of casher's right there.... now go to hell...

Comment

Working...
                              X