Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Annoucement] Multiple Server Merges Scheduled for Tuesday, September 18th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R22596188
    replied
    Originally posted by iAmHated View Post
    seriously? no, gmut event is not enough for newer servers... and it ain't gonna happen

merging servers with too long month cap is pretty much a bad idea.

Newer server players getting bullied and squished by old server players will be the everyday scene. And you'll reason out that new server player should work harder to get strong? No no no! How can they do that if they can't farm honors (OHKO on GRs as well as world maps PVPs, Balancer buff ain't enough inside sengolia ) , can't buy items with fair prices, and get bullied everyday? You seriously can't do that with a 4 - 5 months gap within servers. The only way is to cash or quit. Well that sucks for noncashers.
    ok i have issues with the merger like all of us but honestly i am not a casher not since the day i started that day i did cash and i also have my vip monthly but other than that so if you want to call me a casher ok dosnt matter but it is not like im sudonly going to cash like 600$ or something just to catch up it just meens i have to farm harder and be faster ect im not giving up and im from the newest server in the merges atleast the pvp ones and honestly i did gr thismorning with little to no issues got my resorses and got out there are ways for the tinny little player to get things done you just have to be sneekyer and you have to be smarter about what you are doing yeah the prices are all kinds of messed up right now but there are alot that are in my favore like ok i know eventuly i will need ew and gmuts but guess what i can sell those things to the players that are needing them right now at a much higher price than my server was selling them at and i spent my 1.5 months farming and colecting and guess what i got 2 lvls on my wings and have enough fse to get my frag to where i need bse so yeah not all bad also cause im friendly there are players from the bigger server that accept me so first day after merg went to lvl 50 on the ladder for the first time when the best i was getting before (if i was lucky to get a good party) was lvl 32 so that is 2 more ss than i would have had is it unfair to merg little server with a bigger one by several months difference hell yess but can a smart player make it work for them i say yes do i miss my old server yeah and i have lost alot of people i called friend to them giving up and quiting but i say ill just make new friends

Leave a comment:

• AngelRayne
    replied
    Well I haven't been playing the game much here lately and with this new merge it looks like I will be playing it even less now. Eventually all these merges will ruin the game and they will have to change the name to get new players. Happens to several games that I have played in the past after merges. Lag was already pretty bad in this game and now it will get worse and the more merges they do the more lag. You would think that they would stop making new servers instead of always having to merge but oh well. The short time I played CS was fun but the end is near.
    *edit**
    oh yeah and I forgot to mention, these are US servers, I think you should do something about the amount of people that don't speak English. It is something that you can do, you just have to do it. It makes the game play for lots very unpleasureable.
    Last edited by AngelRayne; 09-19-2012, 08:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• xAquileSx
    replied
    I think they should have merged the older servers with the older ones (like S34 S40) because with all this ones there's a lot of eidolons on the servers, we don't have any chance against them in seng, delivery, GR, and any other PvP event, I think u screwed the hole thing. '-'

RedForce
    lvl 65+
    Knight
    Sullen Dunes

Leave a comment:

• Yoshiiew
    replied
    Originally posted by xluv2hateux View Post
    Soooo everyone is upset I get that but R2 is not going to undo the merge so I suggest u guys come up with more creative things to complain about like... More Seng instances or a stronger crystal in seng that's a good place to start... This game is meant to be tough it is not meant to be easy.. I understand some servers are behind but its no different than a random person starting to play this game on a server thats months old.. Everyone starts somewhere things are gonna be harder for you yea thats true but some will be easier.. I had to pay 1g per flippin MUT to get my BB way back when i was a noob now ppl can buy for 5s same goes for getting ur HoE and epic gears... I mean u gotta take the good and bad if u wanna be a quitter go do it quietly cause there will always be someone to take ur spot.. I suggest u all put ur big girl and boy panties on and get out there level make some new friends and get what u can when u can or quit the game its that easy all this BLOWING up of forums is not gonna help you one bit r2 rarely undoes anything they think is a right choice.. All this time spent on forums crying should be spent in-game leveling .. I mean so obvious get bigger or get gone... <3 no hate just some good ol advice

~JaeLynn
    S38/S34 <~~~ I use to hate the merge to but now Id be lost without my S34 homies

Oh and some of us REALLY wanted a merge ... id rather have all that scrolling in WC and have to get to know a whole bunch of new peeps then have to see the same sentence in WC for over a hour and a half because server is so flippin dead
    i know how you feel when s40 was merged with s42 every s42 hated s40 and vice versa, but with time we started to get along and now they really are good friend, the only problem here is, even if you look at S1 the first server, S1 is merged with s2,s3 and s4, 4 servers on total, and they got a warning i believe, every merge before R2 warned everyone now? 30 mins before shutting down our servers they warned then a big merge with s33,s36,s40,s42,s45 and s50, ok so now let's see we're younger compared to s1 and still got 2 more servers i ask why? why merge 6 servers out of nowhere? i would agree with like making 4 servers into 1, but 6 of them? besides from s33 to s50 the difference is so big that i feel they really weren't ready for a merge yet sadly but it true, and i do know they can't undo the merge, but what i do ask is to find a way to compensate us for the extreme lag and the bad warning about this merge wich was pretty bad, i entered guessing game=froze for about 30 seconds, crypt? i would make top 3 a lot now? i can't even move with so many ppl.. so now tell me how will be this possible to do? seng like everyone said has become full wich i love more ppl to kill fast winning honor and silvers but problem is 6 servers for 2 instances of seng... no logic on it :/
    I really hope R2 understand this merge idea was just too bad 6 servers is just too much, idk what they wanted to expect out of this, but i hope lag wasnt one of the objects cuz goin to L1 is so hard now, so much lag, and we're on a PvE server, i cant even imagine a PvP where ppl wanna grind, probably so many fights to get a grind spot :/

Edit:the lag was so bad this morning i couldnt enchant my slayer's set... so imagine how bad it is :/ now can't log back in lol
    Last edited by Yoshiiew; 09-19-2012, 07:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Angelxia23
    replied
    tuesday 18 ? isnt 20

Leave a comment:

• Rolltide222
    replied
    merge the 4 old server on PvE EST please lol

Leave a comment:

• rebel07
    replied
    Things are crazy now but they will chill in a week maybe two... Gonna lose alot of players between now and then.. But the ones that are left will learn to coexist
    true and the WC is soo busy, i am getting dizzy by reading the WC. hehehe.. i guess most of the players who will going to quit are from this S51.

Leave a comment:

• rebel07
    replied
    Originally posted by Desana View Post
    :P I don't mind meeting new people. I just hope that with the whole entire merge that we all can get along.. and Yep I'm S51 Aura.
    nice to meet you S51Aura, hahaha i am more cautious everytime i read the WC. coz there are soooo many Aura, it was 2 before the merge and now you are 4 haha

Leave a comment:

• chainsawcarver
    replied
    Nope, im still in it

Leave a comment:

• R22299750
    replied
    Server down!!!

Leave a comment:

• xluv2hateux
    replied
    Things are crazy now but they will chill in a week maybe two... Gonna lose alot of players between now and then.. But the ones that are left will learn to coexist

Leave a comment:

• Desana
    replied
    :P I don't mind meeting new people. I just hope that with the whole entire merge that we all can get along.. and Yep I'm S51 Aura.

Leave a comment:

• xluv2hateux
    replied
    Originally posted by Desana View Post
    Very very true.. or in my case find out that there are three more Auras and its confusing enough to keep us all straight.
    Oh we meet again S51Aura? hehe that was wild and earlier today I had the thought of how odd it would be to discover the same char names on other servers... U made that a reality

Leave a comment:

• Desana
    replied
    Soooo everyone is upset I get that but R2 is not going to undo the merge so I suggest u guys come up with more creative things to complain about like... More Seng instances or a stronger crystal in seng that's a good place to start... This game is meant to be tough it is not meant to be easy.. I understand some servers are behind but its no different than a random person starting to play this game on a server thats months old.. Everyone starts somewhere things are gonna be harder for you yea thats true but some will be easier.. I had to pay 1g per flippin MUT to get my BB way back when i was a noob now ppl can buy for 5s same goes for getting ur HoE and epic gears... I mean u gotta take the good and bad if u wanna be a quitter go do it quietly cause there will always be someone to take ur spot.. I suggest u all put ur big girl and boy panties on and get out there level make some new friends and get what u can when u can or quit the game its that easy all this BLOWING up of forums is not gonna help you one bit r2 rarely undoes anything they think is a right choice.. All this time spent on forums crying should be spent in-game leveling .. I mean so obvious get bigger or get gone... <3 no hate just some good ol advice

~JaeLynn
    S38/S34 <~~~ I use to hate the merge to but now Id be lost without my S34 homies

Oh and some of us REALLY wanted a merge ... id rather have all that scrolling in WC and have to get to know a whole bunch of new peeps then have to see the same sentence in WC for over a hour and a half because server is so flippin dead

Very very true.. or in my case find out that there are three more Auras and its confusing enough to keep us all straight.

Leave a comment:

• rebel07
    replied
    GM please fix the lag issue, the game is suffering from lag from the merge..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X