Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Annoucement] Multiple Server Merges Scheduled for Tuesday, September 18th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xluv2hateux
    replied
    Soooo everyone is upset I get that but R2 is not going to undo the merge so I suggest u guys come up with more creative things to complain about like... More Seng instances or a stronger crystal in seng that's a good place to start... This game is meant to be tough it is not meant to be easy.. I understand some servers are behind but its no different than a random person starting to play this game on a server thats months old.. Everyone starts somewhere things are gonna be harder for you yea thats true but some will be easier.. I had to pay 1g per flippin MUT to get my BB way back when i was a noob now ppl can buy for 5s same goes for getting ur HoE and epic gears... I mean u gotta take the good and bad if u wanna be a quitter go do it quietly cause there will always be someone to take ur spot.. I suggest u all put ur big girl and boy panties on and get out there level make some new friends and get what u can when u can or quit the game its that easy all this BLOWING up of forums is not gonna help you one bit r2 rarely undoes anything they think is a right choice.. All this time spent on forums crying should be spent in-game leveling .. I mean so obvious get bigger or get gone... <3 no hate just some good ol advice

~JaeLynn
    S38/S34 <~~~ I use to hate the merge to but now Id be lost without my S34 homies

Oh and some of us REALLY wanted a merge ... id rather have all that scrolling in WC and have to get to know a whole bunch of new peeps then have to see the same sentence in WC for over a hour and a half because server is so flippin dead
    Last edited by xluv2hateux; 09-19-2012, 02:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sigrun
    replied
    Just the lag is terribly annoying. Avernal is almost impossible to do damage because it freezes, in Seng I couldn't even click after being d/c several times just when it started, and trying to see the shops on SG L1 is a pain. I'm not against the merger perse, the servers will blend well enough in time, but the lag ><

Leave a comment:

• iAmHated
    replied
    Originally posted by eckerdjohn View Post
    gm we want the gmut ive us please :P
    seriously? no, gmut event is not enough for newer servers... and it ain't gonna happen

merging servers with too long month cap is pretty much a bad idea.

Newer server players getting bullied and squished by old server players will be the everyday scene. And you'll reason out that new server player should work harder to get strong? No no no! How can they do that if they can't farm honors (OHKO on GRs as well as world maps PVPs, Balancer buff ain't enough inside sengolia ) , can't buy items with fair prices, and get bullied everyday? You seriously can't do that with a 4 - 5 months gap within servers. The only way is to cash or quit. Well that sucks for noncashers.

Leave a comment:

• eckerdjohn
    replied
    gm we want the gmut ive us please :P

Leave a comment:

• R21578319
    replied
    R2 dont care bout ur opinion they only care ur money .........sooooooo its useless if u complained

Leave a comment:

• R22596188
    replied
    Originally posted by Kisara1 View Post
    We would have LOVED some warning GM's! We get half an hour warning that the servers are going down and wake up to a massive merge. Now the economy is wonky, seng, lucky guess and avernal are crowded and laggy, and everything servers had sorted out is up in smoke! Oh, and we could not activate guild 2x today. I feel there are better ways to have handled this. It's not like you guys have not done enough merges!
    lets not forget signor exp no lg winner meens no server wide 2x exp so yeah dont you love it may as well not have had lg last week

Leave a comment:

• Kisara1
    replied
    We would have LOVED some warning GM's! We get half an hour warning that the servers are going down and wake up to a massive merge. Now the economy is wonky, seng, lucky guess and avernal are crowded and laggy, and everything servers had sorted out is up in smoke! Oh, and we could not activate guild 2x today. I feel there are better ways to have handled this. It's not like you guys have not done enough merges!

Leave a comment:

• R22596188
    replied
    Originally posted by thug`prince View Post
    why cimmerian merged with old server like dat sir ?

think about it GM .. its unfair ..

more players in Cimmerian r Quitting ..

i think im next >.<

IGN: Femy
    Guild: Fatality
    LEVEL: 44 Scion
    Class: Anti-Mage
    RANKING: Grand Duke
    yeah hun i know alot of people have quit like minuts after it happond and more dropping off like flys and the prices are both good insance and bad insane like omg have you looked at the price changes

Originally posted by noynoykiller View Post
    GM! GMUT give us Gmut we need it im lvl 58 with battle
    hun dont worry about gmut i am lvl 76 with battle bear so yeah dont sweat that one
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-19-2012, 12:31 AM. Reason: more post merging

Leave a comment:

• noynoykiller
    replied
    GM! GMUT give us Gmut we need it im lvl 58 with battle

Leave a comment:

• R22596188
    replied
    Originally posted by totalgamer View Post
    There are 2 options here: OPEN UPP SENG TO MORE PLAYERS PER L OR U CAN GIVE US ALL DAY PVP ARENAS
    how about insted of just L1 and L2 add more instances also i like the idea someone elts had for the pvp ones since we have three plains mortal scion and edilon why not have the three plains seperated like L1 mortal L2 mortal L1 scion L2 scion and L1 edilon and L2 edilon that would save alot of things also would also the lvl 30 mortal plains layers would not be compeating against lvl 70 edilons meening everyone would have the chance to get more honor

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
    You wanna fix the problem INSTALL A WORLD MARKET! Then you dont need merge.
    i so agree with this i meen ok we have the auctoneer in starglade already implament the damn thing already one players can sell more items at a time then 12 two this can be linked between servers like in wow and in guild wars (not advertising fyi just using as refference) and three no merg would be needed unless there was not enough players on two servers to continue with things like ladder ect and one would hope at that time that the players on those servers would be able to do alot with less players if not merg two almost dead servers together just saying

Originally posted by emanresu0 View Post
    Well, a couple are quitting now because of this..Lol. Too many ignorant players from the older servers. This server merge really has ruined it for a lot of players. Oh well, thanks R2, now I can rest off the computer again. xD
    alot of players are quitting cause well this sucks and i really love (note sarcastic tone here) that we had all of like 5 min warning that it was a merger now i know that 30 min before the servers went down we got a notice that the servers wehre going down but no what about no linking it to forum thread to see what was up no anouncement on forums took me friking 25 min of intencive serching on forums to find a thread about merging

Originally posted by midnightdew View Post
    not impressed with this at all ,, more lag than usual you can barely move in starglade ,,, more people means less grind spots which causes pkin and arguments ,, please undo the mess you've made !
    my browser has timed out 3 times today alone from the lag and that is not counting that last night right after the servers wehre up that i timed out if i tryed to move or tryed to type or anything so yeah pritty fail moment here
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-19-2012, 12:30 AM. Reason: multi-quote tool is a good thing.

Leave a comment:

• thug`prince
    replied
    why cimmerian merged with old server like dat sir ?

think about it GM .. its unfair ..

more players in Cimmerian r Quitting ..

i think im next >.<

IGN: Femy
    Guild: Fatality
    LEVEL: 44 Scion
    Class: Anti-Mage
    RANKING: Grand Duke

Leave a comment:

• R22596188
    replied
    Originally posted by Ttdp1 View Post
    .... 3rd instance of seng now?
    lol like they would be that nice with so many players over lvl 30 and everyone wants the honor it fills in minuts hence my photo of it being full with time stamp from my computer note im pst so im 3 hours behind my server lol

Originally posted by XxTaLoNxX View Post
    This was probably the dumbest idea that has ever come from R2.... like THE DUMBEST.

Sorry but merging 7 servers at once doesn't help ANYTHING it only makes it worse! I saw people quitting today because of this HUGE merge with servers MUCH OLDER than Crimson Groves.

God! Who is running your company>? A retarded 12 year old?
    it is not just your server cimmerian lost like half our strongest players cause of this merg including one of our bigest cashers
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-19-2012, 12:31 AM. Reason: merged posts

Leave a comment:

• ghazootto
    replied
    Gmut! Gmut! Gmut!

Leave a comment:

• soyeon05
    replied
    undo the merge please.... 2 - 4 servers in 1 is okay ... 6 - 7 servers in 1 = very very very bad idea

Leave a comment:

• soyeon05
    replied
    Originally posted by emanresu0 View Post
    Well, a couple are quitting now because of this..Lol. Too many ignorant players from the older servers. This server merge really has ruined it for a lot of players. Oh well, thanks R2, now I can rest off the computer again. xD

lmao!!! aha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X