No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 4/3 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EVERYBODY said remove the amaranthine **** from the pack and put frc back. NOBODY said take away our gmuts. they do not listen very well at all. i will no longer be going to iob thanks for completely ruining the event that you were supposed to save fro mppl rigging it. we lost out on thousands of gmuts because of the inability to lsiten to simple solutions to fix the exploit, now its been taken care of somewhat then they go and do this. so you gonna send all players lvl 40+ 2500 gmuts as compensation? only fair. all i see is a downward trend of r2 taking things away from players and pretending to listen

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
      Why everytime you try to fix something you needa destroy something else??! Put Frc back to green pack , took out the amarantine essence for good(Disechanting green equips gives more and easier) and put the G muts back to yellow pack!
      100% agree. I think all will be happy with this and is a perfect resolution to the issue.

Comment

Players wanted changes to IOB , you have to look at it like this: Gmuts are fairly easy to get from other events, you just can't be lazy about it.
        FRC needed to be put back into IOB because of it's rarity and the amount that you need , if FRC was placed back into green players would be stopping at green packs to get them anyways or it would get skipped for yellow.
        So yellow packs for frc and chi is not a bad deal, you have to consider the decision was made with all servers in mind not just one.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
          Players wanted changes to IOB , you have to look at it like this: Gmuts are fairly easy to get from other events, you just can't be lazy about it.
          FRC needed to be put back into IOB because of it's rarity and the amount that you need , if FRC was placed back into green players would be stopping at green packs to get them anyways or it would get skipped for yellow.
          So yellow packs for frc and chi is not a bad deal, you have to consider the decision was made with all servers in mind not just one.
          I agree with most of that...on my server we don't skip green though...but we never really stopped on yellow till EW went Bound...and People on my server were trying to sell EW at 15G+ when they farmed over 100 a day...so that wasn't fair when over 80% of them didn't even try to go in cuz they would "DC" so instead of trying they just AFK... >, ,>
          And howmany of the people complaining actually go in and fight/collect for the packs instead of mooching of the people that go in?

just my opinion ;p

(And I do go in evryday that I'm on)
          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
          Kamikaze Member
          Somany systems...so little time...
          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

No, The G muts need to be put in the purple packs the fruit of honors should be replacing the chi essence and this will solve the issue of people not getting ew, the ew should be reduced to 2 per pack with a chance of doubling and g mut at 1
            I am the nightmare that creeps into ur room and scares u at night

Comment

Originally posted by dubx5 View Post
              No, The G muts need to be put in the purple packs the fruit of honors should be replacing the chi essence and this will solve the issue of people not getting ew, the ew should be reduced to 2 per pack with a chance of doubling and g mut at 1
              true GMUT shoulda been put in purp...but not with removing the CHI Essence...Need alotta that for Chi...
              Kamikaze Member
              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

who need heroic wings in Blue Rain Pack ? useless adjustment,
                1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x1
                2x EXP Token (Bound) x1
                Heroic Wings (Bound) x1(change with Amaranthine Essence or chi ****)

who asked chi here ? Yellow Rain Pack
                Fragarach Refinement Crystal x2
                Soul Shard x2
                Chi Essence (Bound) x1(get damn g muts here)

this pack useless now again Purple Rain Pack
                Ethereal Wings (Bound) x4 (many players asked unbound EW, now noobs and half server stuck on current wings)
                Soul Print (Bound) x2(u joking right ? when noob needs 250+ for last sperion morph)
                Golden Fruit of Honor x1( what point of this to have 50 honor in purple pack when we can kill farm in IOB ?)
                now think again u slackers and make server happy again

Comment

IOB easier to farm honor than seng...almost no1 goes in so just bring alt in and kill it till u max at like 200+ honor
                  ...also no1 can rush the Xtal and end it in 20 seconds cuz there's no Xtal to rush heh >, ,>
                  Kamikaze Member

Comment

so i think blue packs should have the amarinthine in it and get rid of hw, make the green packs the same they were, yellow packs keep chi essence and gmut, and purple is ok
                    Crystal Saga:
                    IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
                    Server: Eternal Sanctum
                    Class: Rogue
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Level: 150
                    Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
                    Wings: Demon Lord +4
                    Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
                    Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
                    Pixie : Celestial
                    Nobility: Emperor
                    Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
                    Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

Sad to see the GMUTs go Would have been nice to see an alteration of the blue packs since those have been the most unappreciated packs since the start of this event, even white packs more widely favored. How about an orange pack with some unbound items to motivate people to actively participate in collecting stones?
                      Crystal Saga Kong Servers (S4) Shannensl
                      Boogerific Broken

:eek::eek:Geoducks... google them o.o:eek::eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Shannensl View Post
                        Sad to see the GMUTs go Would have been nice to see an alteration of the blue packs since those have been the most unappreciated packs since the start of this event, even white packs more widely favored. How about an orange pack with some unbound items to motivate people to actively participate in collecting stones?
                        Screw that. Give us Magic Tower System that includes new cashing items as bonus for defeating that floor.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
                          Screw that. Give us Magic Tower System that includes new cashing items as bonus for defeating that floor.
                          I was making a conservative suggestion, baby steps! Your idea is certainly more appealing though
                          Crystal Saga Kong Servers (S4) Shannensl
                          Boogerific Broken

:eek::eek:Geoducks... google them o.o:eek::eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonfirexx View Post
                            So, first purple packs are ruined. Now they ruin yellow packs by removing gmuts Please just leave the original packs alone
                            hey, you can get gmuts by trading in muts. you can't get frc unless you cash so I'm glad they put that back in. Thank you r2 for listening to us! some will still complain but I can live with these changes. If anything, the hw can be removed from blue packs but it's no biggie and I'm not worried about it.

Comment

Originally posted by UntilTomorrow12 View Post
                              hey, you can get gmuts by trading in muts. you can't get frc unless you cash so I'm glad they put that back in. Thank you r2 for listening to us! some will still complain but I can live with these changes. If anything, the hw can be removed from blue packs but it's no biggie and I'm not worried about it.
                              The point he was trying to make here is that you get more yellow packs from IOB and less u forgot we have new mounts that we are working on, R2 didnt listen to anyone because if they did yellow packs would never have been touched!!!!, His statement was to leave the old packs alone and to be honest they should all be bound!!!
                              *Shortee1119
                              Soul Of Ruins
                              Married to: Azurastrike
                              "*Life is too short to live with Regrets*"
                              (S42)Tinosia Delta

Comment

Once again I am going to point out there are many ways to get Gmuts and only one way to get FRC
                                Sure it's nice to just pop in a bunch of alts and get Gmuts for free on half of them, however from a economic standpoint (also slowing mallmmo from farming) these changes make the most sense.
                                If your not lazy and are actively trying to collect / farm / buy Gmuts , not getting them from IOB is a minor detail.
                                They are available from daily exchange , CoF , rebirth quests , avernal realm , and buying from players.

Comment

Working...
                                X