Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miurnich
    replied
    Im thankful that you guys changed the packs back to normal if only for a week, but you guys keep nerfing the packs and upsetting alot of people. Why are the ew bound? Its hard enough to get them before they were bound now its next to impossible. Why take out the gmuts? Now we have all these new guild skills but can only pick one more? Id think we should be able to atleast pick 4 skills total, maybe even 5 as the guild itself lvls. And how about a merge for s67 already, PLEASE!

Leave a comment:

• puppetbomber
    replied
    I see they keep removing useful items from IOB packs and leaving bound Heroic Wings in the blue pack, trololol.

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    Even though they removed Gmuts, LAME!!!!, yellow pack is still the best. White is cool for the orbs, blue is still worthless and now green is worthless. A waste of time getting the purple pack. The purple pack makes me wonder if the people that thought of that have ever played the game. It seems the purple pack should be the most valuable, but what do I know. We need soul print soooooo much more than we need soul shards, frc, and chi essence.

Leave a comment:

• derukun90
    replied
    get rid of amarinthine and bring back g-muts and all will be well

Leave a comment:

• dauztough
    replied
    6 words..no more lagging IoB..ty r2 ..

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    The fact that Gmuts are no longer in the yellow packs, as you will notice, wont actually change very much. As before people wanted purple so much yellow was skipped over a lot, so really there is no loss here. Also the Gmuts were bound, so the prices of Gmuts will not change either. To be honest I got more Gmuts from my Rebirth Packs in one day then my yellow packs. I know that people are going to rage at me for saying that, sorry if i angry anyone. But also yes Gmuts are needed for upgrading your mount, but FRCs are much more beneficial as the stat boost you gain for fusing your mount, out weighs the stat boost from mounts.

Leave a comment:

• Himadri
    replied
    2 words, IoB ruined

Leave a comment:

• R23625969
    replied
    can we have the stats for the maxed new skills? thanks..

Leave a comment:

• Gimblewart
    replied
    ummmm, why were gmuts removed? :3333 if your making ew bound, then replace it with gmut because we don't need bound ew since we used it to sell ^^ since its bound we can't sell it so gm.uts would be more useful for our won characters ))))... apart from that I'm Purdy happy I have a week to grab my stufffffs

Leave a comment:

• afwazaq
    replied
    lol..... i think the best solution will be to retunr the first packs back , or at least put frc in green and g.muts in yellow

Leave a comment:

• Norww
    replied
    damn will take me some time to get there with my 2 person guild lol
    thanks Botol!

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied
    Guild lvl 8 = 3 skills, Guild lvl 9 = 4 skills, Guild lvl 10 = 5 skills (I think)

Leave a comment:

• Norww
    replied
    is the number of skills you can learn bound to guild level? cause I can only learn 2... (my guild is lvl 5)

Leave a comment:

• strider130
    replied
    give the possibility to change the packs costing us not to have more g.mut in yellow pack? seriously?

green pack was good with frag refinement crystal and yellow pack was perfect why destroy the other packs?

I ask at myself if r2 wants to help players or mocks them

ty for return to the old package for 1 week.. in any case .

Leave a comment:

• priestkayla
    replied
    Originally posted by altkira3 View Post
    How many guild skill to use at once?
    5 at least tested on alt

Leave a comment:

Working...
X