[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 4/30 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 4/30 Update

The usual activities and promotions can be found below. We'll also be collecting feedback here for another week. If you haven't already, let us know how you think the game can be improved!

Activities

Promotions

Yay more Tokens >, ,> ...and that bluefish from tokens is like the angel...It was sold a few months ago...If its same then It'll morph to armoured fish with SA skills...but won't morph for BA skills...
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

take a look to the original cs...there are so many things to put here..then you really no need the feedback -.-

Comment

why was maintenance a day early? I still had chocolates to turn in

Comment

I think it's better if you implement some of those feedbacks first, and make drastic changes to this game, people still have a hard time believing you would actually make some changes that will make this game much much better.... thus the low post / suggestion count...

Comment

yea right it needs some changes. i already stopped cashing for this game cuz of those sucky events.

Comment

Well maybe it might be a idea to put the Choc exchange back up for 24 hours for those players that did not have a chance to exchange their stuff yesterday. I understand that Maintenance had to happen a day early, the reason for this i am amusing is due to it being the end of April today and the May Day 48 hour offers. But as Maint was a whole 24 hours early I do think that players should be given the chance to exchange their items for the Easter eggs, and before people think that I am saying this for myself I am not I got all mine yesterday, but I have seen players complaining about this all day on my server.
              APOLOYMI
              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Thats your fault if you didnt turn in your chocolates. The event said it went through 4/29 for the entire two weeks.
                Firekitty
                S63 Hellstorm
                Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Originally posted by R25989695 View Post
                  yea right it needs some changes. i already stopped cashing for this game cuz of those sucky events.
                  hey i like free stuff.... and that what these events are, free stuff. so unless you want to start your own game, shut your piehole and be happy that you get something at all.
                  (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
                  server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
                  "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

please take out 2x dung.. no more please.. why dont you add more run on corruption and longer time

Comment

2morr we get new events....so the 2X dung is gonna go anyway >, ,>
                      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                      Kamikaze Member
                      Somany systems...so little time...
                      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

I'd like to be able to sync orange gear to higher lvl orange gear. Example someone has made Purga Orange ring, now wants to make EB Orange ring instead of being to gather some more ESD, you have to make a purple EB then try for orange EB ring. I know with the recent merge of Ugame to R2 a lot of players have Purga orange, but now they have the ability to make EB gear. At half the cost of shards for making purple ring, you could take your orange purga and try with some ESD and a few EB shards (so those that have farmed these shards so they are still useful) Making orange gear is hard and the fail rate for getting make it challenge, I'd say this might open the door for some players.

Comment

I don't feel like posting what I posted on the yeepgame site. It was long. (Also colourful). But as r2 handles our updates, I see it necessary to point out there is alot that needs fixed. Mostly the (Bound) needs to stop. Also needs taken away.
                          Down with (bound) items!!

Comment

if the company would allow other platforms to have power over what events are on their site then all these other companies wouldnt have to drop crystal saga. they do such things because mall_mmo is a problem for them, but their actions are not only turning away players from this site, but causing their potential customers (other gaming sites) to not want to lease the game from them with all of these problems. im pretty sure none of the other platforms have this bot operation.. so in the end r2 is hurting themselves and potential business partners. i know theres no simple solution but taking away from players isnt solving anything.

Comment

I've played on Yeepgames and Joyopark. Yeep hasn't had a bot problem since I got there, and while Mallmmo started on Joyo the GMs just kept deleting their accounts for a month or so, then they (Mallmmo) gave up. Honestly Mallmmo is only a problem for R2 because they don't do anything about their bots.

Edit: Clarifying who gave up after a month, on rereading it looked like the GMs at Joyo gave up.

Comment

Working...
                              X