Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smurfs16
    replied
    Lol I did a lot in soul development forging every day the max, and yeh I love that hellwing, took 3 gmut-events but well worth it :P if I use a genbu (closest to bear) my matk drops to 11k fully buffed and defenses to 6.5/6.2k so a bit to show howmuch the difference is. Dmg Reduc was needed so badly, kept getting squished at the beginning of playing and the insignia helps a lot ofc with that. It's all done in-game so yeh not impossible to reach just patience. And my move-speed is pretty much my trademark on our servers, hence it's so high :P In sengolia I run into a mob, Panic kicks in and I'm gone again like the wind with a few kills up my sleeve

That vampire knight-skill works the best if you have several mobs hitting you right? Like immortal with 10~ mobs hitting low on you and healing for more.
    Also NM I still die to Wrath (boss 4) even with all 4 totems on within about 4sec with an orb, or 20sec if I try to kite which is impossible since he keeps jumping on you. Sloth (6) is a slow and dreadful death, I barely out-dps him, totems wear off, and then I'm, well, served. So still working on that reduction and more defenses.

*facepalm* posted with wrong char

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    my pdef is 8.5k buffed, 6.7k mdef buffed, 10kpatk buffed, using vampire effect rebirth skill. if i can survive NM then you can ace it with no problems most likely.

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    i want to know, how much pdef mdef requirement to do NM?? im a knight btw

is 12k pdef 9.5 mdef can??

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    very nice o.o the movespeed is definately a huge asset. mine is only 243 without a mount, like 255 with the i'm no bird title. your movespeed proc chance plus base movespeed makes alot of sense in your time run. will admit i'm a little jealous o.o only a little though. your defenses and power are also much better than me and the mage i play even when fully buffed, but very nice damage reduct % too. i'd imagine anyone with stats like yours (not impossible to reach) should do well there using your alternate path which i've been using myself for a week thanks to my vampire knight skill. also will note i still have a battlebear o.o once i get a hellwing i'll be super beast like that hopefully...and my movespeed soul still needs some tweaking.

Leave a comment:

• ethelyngurlz
    replied
    wow nice power.

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    Fully buffed with Heavenly Protection Lv5, the "I'm no Bird"-title and Sengolia-buffs still on:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	statslv88.png
Views:	1
Size:	159.2 KB
ID:	1659611

Am unmounted here with 297 move spd which I'd say is a huge plus for Exelorn. I have Panic lv5 (10% upon being hit to have move spd +30%), ticks often running between bosses.
    Also the Fragarach buff/Arctic Blast at 9% which actually made me possible to have 1min+ left on buffs after finishing Wrath.

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
    For the boss-order: if you can't do NM just yet and have an easy time at hard:
    After killing Wrath (boss 4) if you still have 1min+ left on your buff 2+3, I'd suggest to go for Sloth (boss 6) instead of Greed (boss 5). With the rebound and healing-totems still on you should get him down far quicker than with only perseverance on (The healing-skill will counter the lack of Perseverance (buff 4)).
    After killing Sloth take Perseverance (buff 4) and continue to Greed (boss 5) and solo without the other buffs. After that grab buffs 2 and 3 again (might be a 1min-wait if you're incredible) and proceed to Pride. Buff 4 should still be active here.

This way cut my waiting-time for totems down by about a full 3min, and the full run time by 5min since Sloth takes ages to do without that rebound-skill really or the healing one.
    yeah i've been running that way recently, but only because i can solo sloth on hard without any buffs at all (vampire effect ftw) o.o might i ask your movespeed and attack speed/matk? i've yet to actually hit 1min+ on my buffs when i end wrath o.o but my kill order i usually follow for my squishier characters as they can't get lower times either. Although i am curious if i should be hitting better times because i do have a constant 2000ms ping until i am back at my dorm for school in august o.o anyways, will add this to the front page soon for those who don't read the posts. thanks for the contribution.

-edit-
    my time has been cut from roughly 15 mins to about 12 now...last 2 mins being pride's death.
    Last edited by Sidoh; 07-10-2012, 03:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    For the boss-order: if you can't do NM just yet and have an easy time at hard:
    After killing Wrath (boss 4) if you still have 1min+ left on your buff 2+3, I'd suggest to go for Sloth (boss 6) instead of Greed (boss 5). With the rebound and healing-totems still on you should get him down far quicker than with only perseverance on (The healing-skill will counter the lack of Perseverance (buff 4)).
    After killing Sloth take Perseverance (buff 4) and continue to Greed (boss 5) and solo without the other buffs. After that grab buffs 2 and 3 again (might be a 1min-wait if you're incredible) and proceed to Pride. Buff 4 should still be active here.

This way cut my waiting-time for totems down by about a full 3min, and the full run time by 5min since Sloth takes ages to do without that rebound-skill really or the healing one.

Leave a comment:

• Codawg211
    replied
    Sounds like Imma have fun when I get to try this one out lol.

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    Originally posted by 123asd1 View Post
    Hey i have a quick question before i hit 85.. does the drive buff stack with bloodlust skill for tanks? Thanks =)
    yes it does take full advantage if you like...decent dps with that skill can solo sloth without any buffs using maybe half an orb. you lose 5% of your max hp per hit so as long as you outheal that...you can move 3 minutes faster per run than what this guide helps people to do.

Leave a comment:

• 123asd1
    replied
    Hey i have a quick question before i hit 85.. does the drive buff stack with bloodlust skill for tanks? Thanks =)

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    Originally posted by lily02 View Post
    Hi i just have one question please do puris still drop from Exelorn even if u lvl 100?
    yes they do

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
    could u edit the numbers and turn them to truth perseverance.. something. and boss names instead of numbers... please .. its kinda confusing with all those numbers..thx
    it's not really anything difficult...you start from one point to another grabbing buffs, then you start killing bosses in a certain order. i posted this guide using numbers instead of names because 1) i can't remember all the names off the top of my head even now (never really bothered to read them much), and 2) newbies won't know what their names are. i will add the names in parenthesis after the numbers if you wish, but the overall set-up of the guide will still be the same. if its still confusing...clock-wise movement from the top buff to the bottom, then counter clockwise movement starting from the right middle boss to the outer edge bosses o.o the rest is cake when you have memorized the kill/buff order. this should only take a single run through.

Leave a comment:

• lily02
    replied
    Hi i just have one question please do puris still drop from Exelorn even if u lvl 100?

Leave a comment:

• Frostings
    replied
    Hi alex!!! Well this was a good walkthrough but I lv too slow and I kind of don't care because I can just get more silver badges and get honor to atleast Viceroy before I reach lvl 80 scion, so i'll lvl slow so I can get enough badges for to turn my purple savages into a slayer (purple) -.- I shouldn't have rebirthed lawl

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    could u edit the numbers and turn them to truth perseverance.. something. and boss names instead of numbers... please .. its kinda confusing with all those numbers..thx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X