Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[guide]Exelorn Hollows solo guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a 32k hit sounds like possible gen4/5 burning angel o.o maybe less idk.
    IGN: Missy
    Class: Priest
    Level: 100
    Server: (S15)/Aquatic Crypts

thank u R2 for letting me have my character back..

Comment

do u hav to b with ppl in the dungeon or canu do it solo?

Comment

Originally posted by KarmaCat View Post
        do u hav to b with ppl in the dungeon or canu do it solo?
        did you not even read the title or the guide? its a solo guide, but works fine with friends too. you play how you want to, my guide works for all 3 difficulties of the dungeon soloing or duoing.
        Crystal Saga:
        Server: Aquatic Crypts
        Name: (S15)Sidoh
        Class: Knight
        Plane: Eidolon

Lunaria:
        Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
        Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
        Class: Swordman/Elementalist
        Level: 5x/6x

Comment

could u edit the numbers and turn them to truth perseverance.. something. and boss names instead of numbers... please .. its kinda confusing with all those numbers..thx
          Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
          Server:(S22)Tyria Village
          Spouse: (S23)Socrates
          Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
          -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
          -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
          -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Hi alex!!! Well this was a good walkthrough but I lv too slow and I kind of don't care because I can just get more silver badges and get honor to atleast Viceroy before I reach lvl 80 scion, so i'll lvl slow so I can get enough badges for to turn my purple savages into a slayer (purple) -.- I shouldn't have rebirthed lawl

Comment

Hi i just have one question please do puris still drop from Exelorn even if u lvl 100?

Comment

Originally posted by lily02 View Post
                Hi i just have one question please do puris still drop from Exelorn even if u lvl 100?
                yes they do

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                could u edit the numbers and turn them to truth perseverance.. something. and boss names instead of numbers... please .. its kinda confusing with all those numbers..thx
                it's not really anything difficult...you start from one point to another grabbing buffs, then you start killing bosses in a certain order. i posted this guide using numbers instead of names because 1) i can't remember all the names off the top of my head even now (never really bothered to read them much), and 2) newbies won't know what their names are. i will add the names in parenthesis after the numbers if you wish, but the overall set-up of the guide will still be the same. if its still confusing...clock-wise movement from the top buff to the bottom, then counter clockwise movement starting from the right middle boss to the outer edge bosses o.o the rest is cake when you have memorized the kill/buff order. this should only take a single run through.
                Crystal Saga:

Lunaria:

Comment

Hey i have a quick question before i hit 85.. does the drive buff stack with bloodlust skill for tanks? Thanks =)
                  IGN:Uncle_HoChiMinh
                  Level: decently high
                  BR: decently high
                  Class:rogue
                  Server:1

Comment

Originally posted by 123asd1 View Post
                    Hey i have a quick question before i hit 85.. does the drive buff stack with bloodlust skill for tanks? Thanks =)
                    yes it does take full advantage if you like...decent dps with that skill can solo sloth without any buffs using maybe half an orb. you lose 5% of your max hp per hit so as long as you outheal that...you can move 3 minutes faster per run than what this guide helps people to do.
                    Crystal Saga:

Lunaria:

Comment

Sounds like Imma have fun when I get to try this one out lol.
                      There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                      IGN: Codawg
                      Server: Celestial Haven
                      Guild: BrimStone
                      Class: Beastmaster
                      Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                      Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                      Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

For the boss-order: if you can't do NM just yet and have an easy time at hard:
                        After killing Wrath (boss 4) if you still have 1min+ left on your buff 2+3, I'd suggest to go for Sloth (boss 6) instead of Greed (boss 5). With the rebound and healing-totems still on you should get him down far quicker than with only perseverance on (The healing-skill will counter the lack of Perseverance (buff 4)).
                        After killing Sloth take Perseverance (buff 4) and continue to Greed (boss 5) and solo without the other buffs. After that grab buffs 2 and 3 again (might be a 1min-wait if you're incredible) and proceed to Pride. Buff 4 should still be active here.

This way cut my waiting-time for totems down by about a full 3min, and the full run time by 5min since Sloth takes ages to do without that rebound-skill really or the healing one.
                        Crystal Saga:
                        IGN: speeds
                        Server: Windshear Peaks
                        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                        IGN: Speeds16
                        Server: Temple of Ibalize
                        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                          For the boss-order: if you can't do NM just yet and have an easy time at hard:
                          After killing Wrath (boss 4) if you still have 1min+ left on your buff 2+3, I'd suggest to go for Sloth (boss 6) instead of Greed (boss 5). With the rebound and healing-totems still on you should get him down far quicker than with only perseverance on (The healing-skill will counter the lack of Perseverance (buff 4)).
                          After killing Sloth take Perseverance (buff 4) and continue to Greed (boss 5) and solo without the other buffs. After that grab buffs 2 and 3 again (might be a 1min-wait if you're incredible) and proceed to Pride. Buff 4 should still be active here.

This way cut my waiting-time for totems down by about a full 3min, and the full run time by 5min since Sloth takes ages to do without that rebound-skill really or the healing one.
                          yeah i've been running that way recently, but only because i can solo sloth on hard without any buffs at all (vampire effect ftw) o.o might i ask your movespeed and attack speed/matk? i've yet to actually hit 1min+ on my buffs when i end wrath o.o but my kill order i usually follow for my squishier characters as they can't get lower times either. Although i am curious if i should be hitting better times because i do have a constant 2000ms ping until i am back at my dorm for school in august o.o anyways, will add this to the front page soon for those who don't read the posts. thanks for the contribution.

-edit-
                          my time has been cut from roughly 15 mins to about 12 now...last 2 mins being pride's death.
                          Last edited by Sidoh; 07-10-2012, 03:51 PM.
                          Crystal Saga:

Lunaria:

Comment

Fully buffed with Heavenly Protection Lv5, the "I'm no Bird"-title and Sengolia-buffs still on:
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	statslv88.png
Views:	1
Size:	159.2 KB
ID:	1659611

Am unmounted here with 297 move spd which I'd say is a huge plus for Exelorn. I have Panic lv5 (10% upon being hit to have move spd +30%), ticks often running between bosses.
                            Also the Fragarach buff/Arctic Blast at 9% which actually made me possible to have 1min+ left on buffs after finishing Wrath.
                            Crystal Saga:
                            IGN: speeds
                            Server: Windshear Peaks
                            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                            IGN: Speeds16
                            Server: Temple of Ibalize
                            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

wow nice power.

Comment

very nice o.o the movespeed is definately a huge asset. mine is only 243 without a mount, like 255 with the i'm no bird title. your movespeed proc chance plus base movespeed makes alot of sense in your time run. will admit i'm a little jealous o.o only a little though. your defenses and power are also much better than me and the mage i play even when fully buffed, but very nice damage reduct % too. i'd imagine anyone with stats like yours (not impossible to reach) should do well there using your alternate path which i've been using myself for a week thanks to my vampire knight skill. also will note i still have a battlebear o.o once i get a hellwing i'll be super beast like that hopefully...and my movespeed soul still needs some tweaking.
                                Crystal Saga:

Lunaria:

Comment