Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[guide]Exelorn Hollows solo guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want to know, how much pdef mdef requirement to do NM?? im a knight btw

is 12k pdef 9.5 mdef can??
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

my pdef is 8.5k buffed, 6.7k mdef buffed, 10kpatk buffed, using vampire effect rebirth skill. if i can survive NM then you can ace it with no problems most likely.
      Crystal Saga:
      Server: Aquatic Crypts
      Name: (S15)Sidoh
      Class: Knight
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 100

Lunaria:
      Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
      Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
      Class: Swordman/Elementalist
      Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Lol I did a lot in soul development forging every day the max, and yeh I love that hellwing, took 3 gmut-events but well worth it :P if I use a genbu (closest to bear) my matk drops to 11k fully buffed and defenses to 6.5/6.2k so a bit to show howmuch the difference is. Dmg Reduc was needed so badly, kept getting squished at the beginning of playing and the insignia helps a lot ofc with that. It's all done in-game so yeh not impossible to reach just patience. And my move-speed is pretty much my trademark on our servers, hence it's so high :P In sengolia I run into a mob, Panic kicks in and I'm gone again like the wind with a few kills up my sleeve

That vampire knight-skill works the best if you have several mobs hitting you right? Like immortal with 10~ mobs hitting low on you and healing for more.
        Also NM I still die to Wrath (boss 4) even with all 4 totems on within about 4sec with an orb, or 20sec if I try to kite which is impossible since he keeps jumping on you. Sloth (6) is a slow and dreadful death, I barely out-dps him, totems wear off, and then I'm, well, served. So still working on that reduction and more defenses.

*facepalm* posted with wrong char
        Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
        IGN: Smurfs16
        Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
        [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

ill try it myself n give some feedback later. thanx.. stil 3 lvl more..

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

i think dis guide could be helpful when doing it the first time or when u're weak... if you're strong... dis guide is way too long to execute... my way of doing it is... kill all boss except gluttony.. get truth buff kill gluttony and pride b4 buff runs out... the buff is only cause i wanna kill them quick... i can kill them without buff as well... as for nightmare.. wrath, sloth and gluttony could b a problem for priest... but still can be killed, just need longer time, which is not worth doing since the amount of major drop in nm is same as hard.
            IGN: Esther
            Server: Zenho Island
            Level: 32
            plane: mortal
            wings: Extreme glowing wing 1 (2 star)
            mount: Rabiit (soon 2 b cat. 2 stars)
            pet: morphed vulture
            gears: complete shining set (wahahahaha)
            honor: vassal

friends guide:

Comment

Originally posted by YvonneKL1 View Post
              i think dis guide could be helpful when doing it the first time or when u're weak... if you're strong... dis guide is way too long to execute... my way of doing it is... kill all boss except gluttony.. get truth buff kill gluttony and pride b4 buff runs out... the buff is only cause i wanna kill them quick... i can kill them without buff as well... as for nightmare.. wrath, sloth and gluttony could b a problem for priest... but still can be killed, just need longer time, which is not worth doing since the amount of major drop in nm is same as hard.
              well, you may be strong enough to do it that way. but this guide has helped me reduce my time greatly than what it took me before. i feel its fine for novice or expert runner alike. my attack is like 10k and defense is like 7k with priest buffs and i can't solo anyone except lust and greed without buffs...but it takes much longer to do that if i just grabbed some buffs then take out 5 at once, solo one then take out the rest. when i finish greed the totems are usually back. my average run time is 12-13 mins as a ranger.

Comment

Originally posted by YvonneKL1 View Post
                yeah :P i'm well aware of that. i myself use an alternate route that cut my time to around 11 minutes instead of 13 only because my vampire effect allows me to do it. i made this guide for the people who are new to exelorn and have troubles completing it in under 15 minutes, as this guide guarantees almost any class a 15 minute run regardless of attack value and assuming most people have at least 4-5k defense. even without soloing greed and waiting for the next totem, it goes through the best buff order to not waste precious time. i have yet to edit in the alternate route i take that speeds16 had also pointed out that he uses, but right now the guide is fine for the newbies who don't know their way around or can't solo anything without the buffs.
                Crystal Saga:

Lunaria:

Comment

can my knight do it faster in NM?. i follow your guide ofcourse (once again thanx). buff 4 useless in my opinion
                  1. take buff 1,2,3. take on boss 1,2,3,4 (buff depleted)
                  2. wait for buff 1,2,3 then to boss 5,6 (1 min buff left)
                  3. face last boss but cant kill it faster, ended up runnin away lol. n take the buff again wew

any other strategy?? my attack:13k pdef/mdef 12k/10k fully buffed.

note: this dungeon is a joke.. its a playground lol. but if u not take the buff, its a hell. ahaha

edit: NM, lol its obvious...
                  Last edited by XrosSlash; 07-13-2012, 10:50 PM.

Comment

i tried exelorn hollows alone while u are away... and ur guide is really helpful...

felt like u were still there with me like how u were teaching me still,, last time u accompany me there...
                    Last edited by miss_missy; 07-23-2012, 08:08 AM.
                    IGN: Missy
                    Class: Priest
                    Server: (S15)/Aquatic Crypts

thank u R2 for letting me have my character back..

Comment

doesn't perc (buff 4 in your map) give you extra PDEF? I tried my first run today and I died at Wrath without that extra PDEF >.< is that just me or...?
                      If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
                      Server: Tree of Life
                      Class: Hybrid Priest
                      Guild: Harmless

Comment

Originally posted by Chelsia View Post
                        doesn't perc (buff 4 in your map) give you extra PDEF? I tried my first run today and I died at Wrath without that extra PDEF >.< is that just me or...?
                        yes that gives you +50% in your pdef

Comment

is it possible to get an epic pristine aegis in NM, also are knight skill speed cast skills?
                          couldn't deal with wrath in NM.

Comment

Originally posted by R22837763 View Post
                            is it possible to get an epic pristine aegis in NM, also are knight skill speed cast skills?
                            couldn't deal with wrath in NM.
                            there are no epic drops in exelorn hollows and knights are attack speed. to get by wrath you could try a 50% pdef boost from the last totem buff...but i notice you said you are a knight. here is a plan which i use in nm when i attempt a no priest buff run. have a pet with a short stun, short mute and your shield breaker and titans guard (i attempted with 7kpdef 40% damage reduct and retribution scion skill level 6, and 40 seconds timer left on drive/truth, and frost proc 10%). start with a titans guard (with some pet like firelord or something with no stun/mute on) then use shield breaker if your health gets kinda low by the next attack speed buff (if you can't last that long...get more defense/hp and use orbs if you really need them...i never need orbs). your health should be near full and by the time a new attackspeed buff comes out, switch to a stun or a mute pet about halfway through if you can't withstand the blows....this should heal you completely once more. then titan's guard, shield breaker, other mute/stun pet and just keep repeating in a pattern each time his attack speed buff is used and you should be able to handle it. best of luck though even my plan isn't fool proof if my frost fails to proc. though that is usually an issue once every few days i'll die once there (then i usually take him down without the totem buffs to spite the npc :x )
                            Crystal Saga:

Lunaria:

Comment

do you know where i could get epic pristine aegis

Comment

Originally posted by R22837763 View Post
                                do you know where i could get epic pristine aegis
                                You have a chance to get one from General Khran in Starglade using the Lvl 80 Epic Armor Exchange and selecting Exchange for Epic Offhand. You will need 18 bronze badges, 11 silver badges, and 4 offhand shards dropped in Exelorn Hollows. You will receive an epic offhand for a random class and of random quality.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X