bookmark this thread, tyvm
    Gloomy
    Hybrid Knight
    Imperium
    Tree of Life

My name is I. My problem is love. My solution is you

Comment

thank you sidoh for this guide,
      i'm a priest lv85 mortal and i was able to kill everyone except pride, i had all 4 buffs and orbs and he still served me.
      Is there a recommended setup for him or should i also be using stones?
      what i had was healwave and pots at 80% and i had decay on afk bar.
      also i use master blood beam

edit: apparently i cant beat wrath either, i had hp6 on before, but once i try without it he kills me so fast.
      Last edited by 26Fish; 08-21-2012, 10:12 PM.

Comment

For me, I run my Exelorns with the first 2 buffs, the Heal and Rebound ones and kill Gluttony, Envy, Wrath and Greed, by the time I finish Greed the 2 buffs should be out already. I, then take Steadfastness and kill Lust, by the time I kill Lust the first 2 buffs have already re-spawned, I grab them and kill Sloth then Pride, (i dont take the +50% def buff one).
        Last edited by Monophobia; 09-20-2012, 09:31 PM.
        Hybrid Ranger
        Monophobia
        120 Eidolon
        Cheurna Gorge

≈ ..Death is the most beautiful form of art ..Blood is the prettiest shade of red ≈

Comment

post on wrong account >.>
          IGN: Missy
          Class: Priest
          Level: 100
          Server: (S15)/Aquatic Crypts

thank u R2 for letting me have my character back..

Comment

Originally posted by Monophobia View Post
            For me, I run my Exelorns with the first 2 buffs, the Heal and Rebound ones and kill Gluttony, Envy, Wrath and Greed, by the time I finish Greed the 2 buffs should be out already. I, then take Steadfastness and kill Lust, by the time I kill Lust the first 2 buffs have already re-spawned, I grab them and kill Sloth then Pride, (i dont take the +50% def buff one).
            your method works well for someone who is mdef focused. mine takes into account that the 50% defense buff can be used on greed to reduce damage and also works well for pdef focus. you run is identical to mine only switching 2 of the bosses. this guide works well for those who are first timers in exelorns, much like myself when i first made it because so many people were confused what to do in my server. I actually have a different method for doing this dungeon on nm level in under 9 mins, but it requires taking advantage of the knight's vampire skill for the scion retribution side. whatever works for you and your input can help others as well. thanks for the constructive thoughts.
            Crystal Saga:
            Server: Aquatic Crypts
            Name: (S15)Sidoh
            Class: Knight
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: 100

Lunaria:
            Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
            Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
            Class: Swordman/Elementalist
            Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
              your method works well for someone who is mdef focused. mine takes into account that the 50% defense buff can be used on greed to reduce damage and also works well for pdef focus. you run is identical to mine only switching 2 of the bosses. this guide works well for those who are first timers in exelorns, much like myself when i first made it because so many people were confused what to do in my server. I actually have a different method for doing this dungeon on nm level in under 9 mins, but it requires taking advantage of the knight's vampire skill for the scion retribution side. whatever works for you and your input can help others as well. thanks for the constructive thoughts.
              Thanks for your guide too, your guide is actually the method I used when I first entered Exelorn, then continued experimenting to see which ways would be faster for me. Hybrid Anti-mage ranger is what I'm using.
              Hybrid Ranger
              Monophobia
              120 Eidolon
              Cheurna Gorge

≈ ..Death is the most beautiful form of art ..Blood is the prettiest shade of red ≈

Comment

I’m confused where to distribute the stats in my firelord..It says it is a balanced pet, both magic and physical. Would that mean I’ll assign them to int and str? Or just focus to one attribute whether int or str?

Comment

This guide is not complete.
                  I have mortal knight and mortal scions.
                  I tried this with them.
                  U need to try this dungeon with different classes.
                  Like in knight, if i go to greed with preservence, takes me 4minutes and 3HO to kill... and if i kill it with the other 3 buffs and then go the way u told, its a hell lot easier... greed died in only 25seconds.
                  My Guides

--
                  IGN - (S25)Magmadude2 Lvl6x
                  Wings - Ultimate Demigod VIII
                  Plane - Scion
                  Soul- 423
                  Weapon - SupFragSword V +4 (damned weapon won' enchant )
                  Pets - SA, SD, bonosauras, baby demon, teeka, baby bear cub (tank pet), Gobbler, Canvas Teddy

Comment

Thank you for the guide. XD
                    IGN:
                    Level: 140
                    Class: Int Rogue
                    Plane: Mortal
                    Server: (S1)Aurora Point

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	my exelorn hollow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	797.4 KB
ID:	1662769

I'm a ROGUE SCION 85 when i did my own order try this to anyone who likesto try it...
                      thanks
                      LIVE FREE... DIE WELL

Comment

nice guide thanks!
                        if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

Just wondering.... is it possible to solo exelorn hard or nightmare without getting any totems?
                          Thanks.

Comment

i'm a holy hybrid priest with blood attack skills level 85 scion with 10k matk and 7.3k pdef 5k+ mdef. i was trying this guide in hard solo and it works for bosses 1-4 but it took too much time to kill greed (boss #5) took 4-5minutes exactly when the 4th buff is gone. any ideas how to make it faster? also even if i am not using charm pets my truth and drive not enough to kill last boss. always run out at 5-10% hp left on boss. help me please.

Comment

step 2: after breaking the totem, run to yellow 2 (Truth), break the totem then run to yellow 3(Drive) and break that totem. yellow 2 (Truth) will give you a rebound that deals majority of your damage to these bosses and yellow 3 (Drive) will recover large amounts of health as you attack. never use cast speed skills.

Never use cast speed skills eh? Holy Priest ftw
                              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Followed this guide and worked good since I'm only doing hard solo (Currently level 85 Eid Mage). My Pdef is 3006 and Mdef around 4505 With Mattack ranging from 20~24k and 41% crit and using 1st gen Burning Angel for extra heal . Not sure If I could do NM for now ahaha
                                WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
                                Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
                                and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
                                trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
                                Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

Comment

Working...
                                X