Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[GUIDE] Imbue System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it doesn't get bound after imbuing, I imbued heraldry seal and traded
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Wierd...mine went bound...Is this new?
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
        Maybe because u equipped it? It's bound on equip
        Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
          cuz u equipped it before hand
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
            cuz u equipped it before hand
            hmm... I find it wierd that R2 would allow that...
            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
            Kamikaze Member
            Somany systems...so little time...
            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

For anyone that is curious, Awaken level seems to be level 150 now. Im not sure if it goes higher after u pass level 160 or not but currently for me i am player level 156 and my awaken level on gear is capped at level 150

Didnt notice forum topic was for CS1...the information comes from cs2 so im not sure if it still applies.
              Last edited by s39 Yule; 01-06-2021, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by s39 Yule View Post
                For anyone that is curious, Awaken level seems to be level 150 now. Im not sure if it goes higher after u pass level 160 or not but currently for me i am player level 156 and my awaken level on gear is capped at level 150

Didnt notice forum topic was for CS1...the information comes from cs2 so im not sure if it still applies.
                I responded to your post in the CSII forum section. However, I will supply the same information here. The imbue system allows 4 imbues and a max awakening of 150. It is not dependent on your level and will not increase based on your level cap. Thank you!
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

one little information missing on that guide yes you can imbu equip that you use in divine soull but it wont be count

the only thing that is counted in divine soul is 1-enchantement 2-fused weapon 3- gem but only the gem that give stat in the list (so ruby,topaz,saphire,amber,jade and garnet)

you can too as for now imbu artefact
                  Last edited by R2248437; 01-30-2021, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X