Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] The Crypt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Land Grab. Survival of the Fittest. Crypt. That's gonna be hard.
    Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
    Username: Katori
    Server: S54
    Username: SlainAgain
    Server: S64
    Username: SlainAgain
    First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
    Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

Ummm....am I the only sane person reading this?? SoF is a half hour AFTER this event starts...so idk *** you all are talking about. Yes, on Saturday's it will be a pain because of Land Grab, but honestly...I think its not that bad of a time the way it is.

Comment

I'd also like to add that noone is making you stay till the Boss spawns. Honestly, if this event takes the whole hour to finish, im sure most people will discontinue doing it after a week or 2.

Comment

they should change it to 11:00AM to 12:00 PM

Game :Wartune
          IGN: Palpablesage
          Class: Mage
          Level: 19
          Game: Wartune
          IGN: MrNemesis
          Level:18+

Comment

Very nice, thanks!
            “When you're dreaming with a broken heart
            The waking up is the hardest part
            You roll outta bed and down on your knees
            And for a moment you can hardly breathe”

Comment

x.x GMs, I forget really easily - I am wondering if you can make the levels if you fail you go 1 lvl down instead of if you fail you go back to checkpoints and I mean it's a really long gap and, hard for me to remember things so I forget easily when I am focused on thinking about one so, I was close to lvl 15 and I was almost at 3rd place but sadly I failed and then I got transported back to 10 then 9 then 6 then 5 then 3 and 2 then I ragequitted then I went back in lol. GMs you should help the people who forgets things
              easily it's hard for me to play some events. X_X

Comment

Pit, if you change it to 12 : 00 PM to 1 : 00 AM or 12 : 30, then we'll all miss Avernal Realm and another event...

Comment

i hate this, i got 3rd place but didnt click npc, so ******.... but nice event~
                  IGN: Ros55
                  lvl: 62+ scion
                  class: priest
                  Server: Himeng valley

Comment

Have to say I like the timing of this event. Server time runs right along with the time here so it's at 8pm here, which I'm usually at work but I have time off so I can be here to reap rewards. Thanks for the awesome event guys!

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                      I'm sorry? Do you not get this Event?
                      You're only Teleporting through the Event until you get 1st 2nd or 3rd.

Nothing to do with killing.

Nice reading.

Players who reach level 15 may either wait for the BOSS to spawn or simply return to Starglade. Visit the Battlemaster in Starglade to enter the Crypt

there is a boss brother

Comment

Originally posted by BankerToon View Post
                        Players who reach level 15 may either wait for the BOSS to spawn or simply return to Starglade. Visit the Battlemaster in Starglade to enter the Crypt

there is a boss brother
                        But what he thought was that you had to kill your way up to Lv. 15
                        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Please dont make 12:00... Please adjust the time when america's morning and indonesia's is not in midnight... Cause i cant play when i'm sleeping in midnight XD

Comment

Ohhh yeah. First place. Easy.

@Srasy - I'm working to fix the time of the Event.
                            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

no exhaustion buff when lleaving crypt so we can enter it all over again, too bad its attempt doesnt reset

staying inside crypt to almost very end of event to get kick buff then leave thru ambassador and enter avernal while kick buff still ticking made me got kicked from avernal,, lol
                              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

O_O ewings

Comment

Working...
                                X