X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Tomikxx001 View Post
    Loyalty – Loyalty is required in upgrading and learning new blessings. You will gain 1 Loyalty every 15 minutes of online time. Loyalty points may also be purchased with various items from the Goddess Shop, found at the Wishing Well in Starglade.

Where I can see how much loyalty i have?? at character screen is only prestige and charm and this is both at 0
    Click on the Goddess Interface, at the top of the panel you will see your loyalty, just below where it says your belief level, but above where you choose a blessing.

Leave a comment:

• v0idwalker
    replied
    Ok maybe i'm just cheap but why would a player spend there crystals to make other players stronger for 3 hours i mean the caster gets nothing out of it unless they get the 3rd one and i don't see many spending just to make others stronger example if i go war give the plus atk but others have to use charm points which will cost them crystals but i have to upgrade it which cost me crystals and i get nothing for it seems a bit unfair to the caster i forsee alot of people taking the defence just for that reason

Leave a comment:

• R22077019
    replied
    Over all, it's a fairly neat and easy to figure out addition which I think will be a great help to many players. I like what they have done here, but I do have one complaint, these are three hour buffs, the ones you apply via Goddess interface, please remove the requirement to Buy them with Crystal (real life money). There are already far too many things in the game which cost $ and cause a great disparity between those who do/can afford to spend this kind of money on the game and those who do/can not.

With all else that this new system requires (mainly time sitting in Blessing-Shop Mode for hours on end.... There should be no R/L $-Crystal requirement to these at all.

Leave a comment:

• Tomikxx001
    replied
    Loyalty – Loyalty is required in upgrading and learning new blessings. You will gain 1 Loyalty every 15 minutes of online time. Loyalty points may also be purchased with various items from the Goddess Shop, found at the Wishing Well in Starglade.

Where I can see how much loyalty i have?? at character screen is only prestige and charm and this is both at 0

Leave a comment:

• R22851157
    replied
    need cashier, hehe

Leave a comment:

• Codawg211
    replied
    Originally posted by DrewC View Post
    20 pages of comments and 95% are mostly whining and complaints.

Instead of whining and complaining folks how about give out some suggestions. Mods do read the forums and listen to good suggestions.

So far I've seen suggestions like having roses obtained through coupons and getting the free crystals by watching videos and filling surveys and stuff.

How about this: Have roses be obtainable at the fountain through lucky coins. Since the number of lucky coins are limited per day, it would make sense to have roses obtainable through the fountain as a random prize. Non cashers get a chance - VIPs get even more chances (12 attempts).

Another suggestion I can think of is that you can also include roses in dragon hunt (Green dragon coins).

C'mon peeps - instead of throwing in the I quit towel or the 'this event sucks' towel, get your heads together and give out some suggestions.

Anyways, here's hoping the mods take a look at these suggestions.
    I've already made my suggestion in the right area. lol. Just waiting to see if anyone bothers with it.

Leave a comment:

• artiofthestars
    replied
    My suggestions, Please make Roses available to everyone. Also, It would be better to use Crystal Essence instead of Crystals to lvl up the blessings. Also, PLEASe PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Give us some way to track Charm Points.

Leave a comment:

• SaintHugo
    replied
    i feel this thread wont end till a modification to the blessing system comes along you hear me VT?

Leave a comment:

• DrewC
    replied
    20 pages of comments and 95% are mostly whining and complaints.

Instead of whining and complaining folks how about give out some suggestions. Mods do read the forums and listen to good suggestions.

So far I've seen suggestions like having roses obtained through coupons and getting the free crystals by watching videos and filling surveys and stuff.

How about this: Have roses be obtainable at the fountain through lucky coins. Since the number of lucky coins are limited per day, it would make sense to have roses obtainable through the fountain as a random prize. Non cashers get a chance - VIPs get even more chances (12 attempts).

Another suggestion I can think of is that you can also include roses in dragon hunt (Green dragon coins).

C'mon peeps - instead of throwing in the I quit towel or the 'this event sucks' towel, get your heads together and give out some suggestions.

Anyways, here's hoping the mods take a look at these suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• true_amaterasu
    replied
    Originally posted by R22268845 View Post
    Honestly I dont think cashers will buy blessings from other players when they can just bless themselves from an alt and then bless their alt to recycle the same charm points. I'm beginning to believe with all these alt expliots that the only way to play this game and stay competative is to run multiple accounts.
    agree on the 1st point, if i were to use this system (which currently cannot see the benefit it), I would use my alt.

too late on the 2nd point.

Leave a comment:

• Brian21
    replied
    Originally posted by R22268845 View Post
    Honestly I dont think cashers will buy blessings from other players when they can just bless themselves from an alt and then bless their alt to recycle the same charm points. I'm beginning to believe with all these alt expliots that the only way to play this game and stay competative is to run multiple accounts.
    haha true.

There are a lot of people on my server who are pretty strong as a non cashers, but only beacuse they have multiple accounts

Leave a comment:

• R22268845
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    check out this thread brotherVT made to simplify how this event works. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Goddess-System

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    errm ok usually i get what the description that comes in the events but this description is way to confusing

Leave a comment:

• AkiraKusano
    replied
    how to lvl up title ???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X