Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESQWIRE101
    replied
    lol r2 dont give a Wabbit about that only your money they will rob you silly if you let them, you gota ask your self is this game realy worth it? REALY???

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by Gekisharu View Post
    Funny how when someone actually pointed out the fact you really do need to be casher to use this system no mods or GM's has responded since.

I've got 2 Lv5 Blessings already. Blessing of Harmony and Blessing of Strength, Cost me 900 crystals to get the required amount of Loyalty and actually level the blessings, To bad no one will buy cause you need to cash in order to get Charm points.
    Maybe incorporate a way to earn charm points other then cashing? Besides selling your Blessings of coarse, Can't sell if no one has the currency.
    Because

1) I'm the only Mod online.
    2) I was in-game.
    3) Some Free Xtal Ads will work for players - so they can work for it.

Even if it's a Casher Event, it doesn't matter to me.

Leave a comment:

• aoiarcher
    replied
    Funny how when someone actually pointed out the fact you really do need to be casher to use this system no mods or GM's has responded since.

I've got 2 Lv5 Blessings already. Blessing of Harmony and Blessing of Strength, Cost me 900 crystals to get the required amount of Loyalty and actually level the blessings, To bad no one will buy cause you need to cash in order to get Charm points.
    Maybe incorporate a way to earn charm points other then cashing? Besides selling your Blessings of coarse, Can't sell if no one has the currency.
    i cant wait to see their reply

Leave a comment:

• SaintHugo
    replied

I agree, where is their dam answer?

Leave a comment:

• ESQWIRE101
    replied
    another casher ability only this one can only be upgraded by cash so it sucks beyond belife ok if you wana throw money away at it dont see the point this game has gone no where in my eyes whats end game i solo that ****

Leave a comment:

• Gekisharu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SaintHugo
    replied
    Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
    i'll say this. i can see why people might whine BUT, we forget we can watch like 5 videos can get like 22 crystal in not even 10 mins. there's your first buff, there's your beginning to earning charm points and xtals for future upgrades and prestige. the costs (from what we can see) don't seem to be too much crystal and so far seem manageable using the free xtal offers each day watching some videos (videos are usually always credited between 1-10 xtal). just be happy we have a way to actually earn crystals now with charm (idk how fast we can get them to claim..but hell its free xtal once a blessing is learned). i take this as a new challenge to work for...after all the main pvp event we have that means anything is land grabs...otherwise we mostly have pve action anyways.
    your forgetting ppl from other countries cant get the free xtals from those adds since it doesnt apply to them

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    To each their own, I am not here to trash your opinion either. I think I will continue trying to be one of the strongest non spenders. Ive done work to get this far without real money.

Leave a comment:

• Splinterzcs1
    replied
    I am not happy about this addition to the game. you have to buy crystals and the skills you receive cannot be used on your characters. And they can only be traded to players with charm.... this all very confusing and does not appear to help the player spending cash to acquire the blessings.

Leave a comment:

• OWSsss29
    replied
    are the crystal to upgrade bless skills are the same as on the item mall crystal?

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
    I'm used to spending gold for cash shop items in this case I cannot do so. Would rather not download anything virus free or not just for crystals.
    well, fair enough of an opinion. but you only get what you are willing to work for. i'd personally rather work a few hours mowing the lawn for someone then using that money to buy crystals. but the offers are always there when we need them. best of luck to you. o.o

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    I'm used to spending gold for cash shop items in this case I cannot do so. Would rather not download anything virus free or not just for crystals.

Leave a comment:

• twenty
    replied
    I therefore conclude quitting these game is much better.gudluck to the casher players

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
    if you can do free crystal offers you most likely got a bit too much time on your hands. I have attempted to sit and do them but it consumes to much time.
    surveys will consume alot of time, but if completed successfully almost always pay out. its download software and install bloatware that doesn't always pay out..but if you screen shot the program on your pc and send it in to the sponsor's customer service, you'll get that 80-120 crystal for installing ad-filled bloatware (which btw is a clean uninstallation, use proper security and there's never a need to worry for viruses). you know why those pay? because the ads in them fund for our **** paying the sponsor then the sponsor pays us a small fraction of their earnings. when in doubt take a picture.

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    if you can do free crystal offers you most likely got a bit too much time on your hands. I have attempted to sit and do them but it consumes to much time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X