Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CloudySage
    replied
    BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU crystal only perm event,thats just pathetic delete the xtal part *** 10 crystal for a blessing!

Leave a comment:

• aoiarcher
    replied
    so basically we spend 10 xtals for a rose then spend the 10 charm points for 1 xtal r2 has trolled us all

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    i'll say this. i can see why people might whine BUT, we forget we can watch like 5 videos can get like 22 crystal in not even 10 mins. there's your first buff, there's your beginning to earning charm points and xtals for future upgrades and prestige. the costs (from what we can see) don't seem to be too much crystal and so far seem manageable using the free xtal offers each day watching some videos (videos are usually always credited between 1-10 xtal). just be happy we have a way to actually earn crystals now with charm (idk how fast we can get them to claim..but hell its free xtal once a blessing is learned). i take this as a new challenge to work for...after all the main pvp event we have that means anything is land grabs...otherwise we mostly have pve action anyways.

Leave a comment:

• aoiarcher
    replied
    make it gold for each blessing not xtals

Leave a comment:

• _zodiarkstarz_
    replied
    i got 6 crystal left in my inventory

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal62
    replied
    u have to pay crystal for them its stupid really not happpy at all people are stron enough as it is some level 100 scions kill 100scions without gear in 1 attack its shameful they should be allowed to get stronger

Leave a comment:

• HSKJahlan
    replied
    GM are more greedy than ever,your trying to suck the poor 5$ of those who never cashed so they can unlock it,this is low.just the lowest it can get

Leave a comment:

• aoiarcher
    replied
    Originally posted by SaintHugo View Post
    its not almost for cashers..... it is for cashers!!!

to get a blessing you need loyalty and crystals, loyalty is free but the crystals not so much and to get buffed by a blessing you need charm points which the only way you can get is by buying roses with crystals!!!
    there is no way a non-casher can get or buy a blessing, tell us GM Pat why did you have to make it casher only? just why?

we basically got no new feature for non-cashers and the fact that you made an event for cashers only permanent shows how greedy one can be shame on you
    *claps slowly * dude u just said everything i wanted to lol

Leave a comment:

• HSKJahlan
    replied
    Originally posted by SaintHugo View Post

to get a blessing you need loyalty and crystals, loyalty is free but the crystals not so much and to get buffed by a blessing you need charm points which the only way you can get is by buying roses with crystals!!!
    there is no way a non-casher can get or buy a blessing, tell us GM Pat why did you have to make it casher only? just why?

we basically got no new feature for non-cashers and the fact that you made an event for cashers only permanent shows how greedy one can be shame on you
    Agreed,im on the peak of quitting,cuz the buffs,at last levels,make u 5x as strong,without that,any casher can beat any non-casher without trying,either change it to free or 1/2 of non-casher players will quit game...

Leave a comment:

• carlos_08
    replied
    i agree jun001

Leave a comment:

• SaintHugo
    replied
    Originally posted by carlos_08 View Post
    i dont like the event its almost for the cashers :'<

Leave a comment:

• R22323507
    replied
    so this is only for casher since you can't get those buffs without spending crystals and you also have to get charm point only by buying roses which cost 10 crystals?

Leave a comment:

• HSKJahlan
    replied
    ..That event is whats gonna make 1/2 of non-cashers quit,you need 10 crystal to unlock a blessing,so its casher-only.COME ON,at least make the lvl 1 blessings free! This event is making cashers more OP than ever!

Leave a comment:

• jun001
    replied
    this is a boring event

Leave a comment:

• emtec
    replied
    i dont see how the is for non cashers at all no way to get charm or to upgrade them with out crystal

Leave a comment:

Working...
X