Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian21
    replied
    If im reading this right, this new system is a fail. The buffs only last 3 hours and theres a 3 hour cooldown on them?

Leave a comment:

• aoiarcher
    replied
    lets just pretend the new feature was never implemented

Leave a comment:

• mechamind
    replied

Okay so this is where I get I click the begin blessing in the little box, and nothing happens. It doesn't do anything.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by Infector View Post
    Everything in this game is fair

lol i'm sorry i disagree with that... the pvp isn't fair.. there should be a lvl based seng... The lvl 100 cashers in the same seng as lvl say 50 non cashers? hows that fair man?
    Like I've said in numerous posts, work hard as a non-casher, as it will definitely take much longer compared to a Casher, and you will reach their point in the game.

Leave a comment:

• Infector
    replied
    Lost a cash paying customer that's for sure...

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by mechamind View Post
    Error message says that the minimum allowed is the lvl of the buff then tells me two, cause mine is at two, now I put in two as my number and offer it, so no more error message but it dont offer the blessing, like it doesn't work.
    Mind screenshotting it?

I just tested it out with another Moderator and she purchased my Lv. 2 Buff fine.
    It doesn't inform you that you obtained the amount of Charm Points you sold it for, but when you press "C", then it shows.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-08-23 at 5.35.27 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	1660192

That was at 8 until I sold the buff.

Leave a comment:

• emtec
    replied
    if you have cashe and a freind with cash works very well coz you can get it your self then keep tradeing the buffs with each other works out to double the affect and all you need is 50 charm each to keep swaping over

Leave a comment:

• Infector
    replied
    Everything in this game is fair

lol i'm sorry i disagree with that... the pvp isn't fair.. there should be a lvl based seng... The lvl 100 cashers in the same seng as lvl say 50 non cashers? hows that fair man?

Leave a comment:

• mechamind
    replied
    Error message says that the minimum allowed is the lvl of the buff then tells me two, cause mine is at two, now I put in two as my number and offer it, so no more error message but it dont offer the blessing, like it doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• twyla
    replied
    is there a way to get charm point without using crystal? if not then how its fair for both non crystal user n crystal user? cause u need to buy charm with crystal???

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    What does the Error Message say?

Leave a comment:

• mechamind
    replied
    Yeah i got that and I have to charge minimum lvl of the buff, got that error message, but now i put 2 in and it still dont offer the blessing or anything, and my friend has the charm. It does nothing.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by mechamind View Post
    Okay so I have followed a goddess, I have gotten the blessing to lvl two and i have found a person who will buy it, but when i go to click begin blessing nothing happens, they get no request, I get no charm, and my blessing does not begin. Anyone help me figure out where I am going wrong?
    You have to click on the Icon of the blessing you wish to sell, first. Then click Begin Blessing.

Leave a comment:

• mechamind
    replied
    Okay so I have followed a goddess, I have gotten the blessing to lvl two and i have found a person who will buy it, but when i go to click begin blessing nothing happens, they get no request, I get no charm, and my blessing does not begin. Anyone help me figure out where I am going wrong?

Leave a comment:

• R281945
    replied
    when it says attack speed... this include cast speed?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X