Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twenty
    replied
    ehem! money. makes the world go round. Quitting is the answer to this game.

Leave a comment:

• Dilbert
    replied
    i am happy the wishing well has a perpose

Leave a comment:

• aoiarcher
    replied
    Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
    "No offence", but you don't read.
    vt where is all of the other staff and mods

Leave a comment:

• wienr
    replied
    Good one for cashers

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by WENCHYsHEAL View Post
    yes its confusing...but the thing that bothers me is if Im paying crystals to obtain something it should last for MORE then 3 hours....just another cash cow fo R2 it appears.....
    If it's confusing, then please direct your attention to THIS THREAD for a simplified version.

Leave a comment:

• WENCHYsHEAL
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickname3 View Post
    its confusing @.@
    yes its confusing...but the thing that bothers me is if Im paying crystals to obtain something it should last for MORE then 3 hours....just another cash cow fo R2 it appears.....

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by adrianlin20 View Post
    Umm.. no offence, but So basically the Mods and GMs are ignoring us or what? so far 32 pages of suggestions and feedback to change the system and i don't see a damn gd reply to answer our questions!
    "No offence", but you don't read.

Leave a comment:

• Skye_Walker
    replied
    i think this is kind of cool. i only recently started messing with it. i am a "casher" if you want to put it that way. i am a little frustrated at the fact that i need to spend my xstals to upgrade my blessings. i really wish you would lower the amount needed for this. i would much rather spend 1k xstals on an outfit or mount than to "nickel and dime" them away. i will add more later as i mess with it more :-)

Leave a comment:

• Amnesianight
    replied
    So basically....you guys....want everything free and easy....i understand that some can get free xstals which is not hard to do...i have gotten a few hundred over last day myself....I also understand that some countrys are not given the option to optain free xstals..much harder for you guys....but do you guys also understand that roses can be bought with gold for charm pnts....they only cost 10 xstals so cashiers on yor server should be selln them what 5 to 10 gold max....also yes cashiers have better blessings....why you ask? Should they get higher blessings faster? They spent the money...We all love cs obviously...and servers cost money to run..Without cashiers the game would surely die i have no doubt in my mind about that...I for one will have my goddess system maxed out next time i get paid....why? So that my guild can conquer all lvls of ladder......so that we can rock in seng and avernal realms...so we can have fun in land grab.....This system is a huge diffrence in battles...you are not suppose to upgrade it fast unless you spend xstals. It makes a giant diffrence in almsot every event...and those cashiers...you complan about...can not bless themselves until they are maxed out...so the public is reaping the benifets from their blessings...As far as im concerned its not only an amazn system but it helps everyone out not just a select few...those cashiers are giving you non cashiers awesome blessings...and what you had to spend 20 gold for 20 charm for a devotee blessing....why all the cryn?

Amnesianight (Mhie's wife) Server 27

Leave a comment:

• adrianlin20
    replied
    Pls have a look at my forum under Feedback

Leave a comment:

• Greendaryl
    replied
    Lets just wait guys on how they can make changes on these. I know they are reading your post, they are just not giving response to it because they are busy but definitely they are reading it. So just keep your cool, there response will be seen if they make some changes on this system and we will know that by this coming weeks. Be patient.

Me encanta publicar ideas en el foro.
    Last edited by Greendaryl; 08-25-2012, 08:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tsukiyo123
    replied
    wow..awesome....when wan close this even??

Leave a comment:

• Kodabear82388
    replied
    It's not like u can't play the game to the fullest without the goddess system, give those ppl that spend cash and actually support the game something

Leave a comment:

• adrianlin20
    replied
    Umm.. no offence, but So basically the Mods and GMs are ignoring us or what? so far 32 pages of suggestions and feedback to change the system and i don't see a damn gd reply to answer our questions!

Leave a comment:

• adrianlin20
    replied
    Originally posted by shade11 View Post
    so... Some thoughts i had about this new update :s

was a pretty decent idea

-casher only- not that this is surprising. With how many aspects of the game can be quite quickly purchased to reach the top in almost no time at all, the developers have to add something to keep the "paying" players from just moving on to another game. Which brings me to the next point as to why it had to be a time
    consuming addition to the game, those cashers need to stick around for a while after all...

*note* for those that argue about free xtals for offers, as someone previously mentioned (i would quote but don't remember what page it was on) 9/10 those are almost always scams, virus/malware, etc. So while some people are okay with that risk i will politely abstain

that being said this would be yet another gap between the freebs and the cashers, there are some who say that freebs can compete with cashers it'll just take
    more time invested. I do not argue with this notion, however the ratio of time spent/cashing is beyond rediculous ( i mean, being a college-aged free player, i
    doubt i'll still be playing this game from my retirement home trying to achieve greatness opposed to buying it) another example of said gaps would be a previous
    content addition, the fragarach forge

this brings me to my next point that this game seems to be slowly digging itself into a grave. With all new updates being pay to participate, freebs can't hold a
    candle to cashers, which already has and will cause some freebs to quit. Which immediately will be of little consequence to developers, until its only cashers left
    competing with other cashers which in all honesty takes the fun out of cashing to get an advantage if everyone has it, which will in turn, lead cashers to take their leave as well.

Now, i understand the mechanics of a f2p game that the p2p players support the game and etc., but what the issue seems to be here is the disproportionality of
    the f2p/p2p content this could easily be fixed by occasionally adding some f2p content , and maybe making it so cashers don't reach the climax of content quite as instantaneously.....

So yeah my thoughts and opinions and such feel free to agree/disagree and all that jolly stuff
    totally agreed!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X