• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adrianlin20
    replied
    Originally posted by SaintHugo View Post
    I agree, where is their dam answer?
    I agree too. GM, can u please look into this matter? Give non cashers a chance to get charm points. Maybe, it can be like 10000 crystal essence to 10 charm points and make the exchange permanent.

Leave a comment:

• Destination
    replied
    GM, why a charm must be purchased using a crystal?
    if the person does not have a crystal so he can not buy the charm is not it? and can not use it for other people blees.

Please charms can be purchased using gold.

Leave a comment:

• kylina
    replied
    What about the people who can't cash and want the blessing? They're relying heavilly on getting charm from people buying their blessings to get the crystal needed to get better blessings, and when they have...for example... lvl 3 blessing of strength as the only blessing they can sell, and someone sets up lvl 5 blessing of strength right next to them... They're kind of stuck. No one will buy lvl 3 over lvl 5. Thus their progess on getting the blessing is halted.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    so... some thoughts i had about this new update :S

was a pretty decent idea

-Casher only- not that this is surprising. with how many aspects of the game can be quite quickly purchased to reach the top in almost no time at all, the developers HAVE to add something to keep the "paying" players from just moving on to another game. which brings me to the next point as to why it HAD to be a time
    consuming addition to the game, those cashers need to stick around for a while after all...

*Note* for those that argue about free xtals for offers, as someone previously mentioned (I would quote but don't remember what page it was on) 9/10 those are almost always scams, virus/malware, etc. so while some people are okay with that risk i will politely abstain
    Option is there. You choose to ignore it.

That being said this would be yet another gap between the freebs and the cashers, there are some who say that freebs can compete with cashers it'll just take
    more time invested. I do NOT argue with this notion, however the ratio of time spent/cashing is beyond rediculous ( I mean, being a college-aged free player, I
    doubt I'll still be playing this game from my retirement home trying to achieve greatness opposed to buying it) another example of said gaps would be a previous
    content addition, the fragarach forge
    I leveled up my Fragarach without cashing. You can too. All items are farmable

this brings me to my next point that this game SEEMS to be slowly digging itself into a grave. With ALL new updates being pay to participate, freebs can't hold a
    candle to cashers, which already has and will cause some freebs to quit. which immediately will be of little consequence to developers, until its only cashers left
    competing with other cashers which in all honesty takes the fun out of cashing to get an advantage if everyone has it, which will in turn, lead cashers to take their leave as well.
    Your opinion, mine is that I would love to compete with people on the same playing field as myself. If someone is stronger I try harder to better my character to win. Being the best is when it's no longer fun. Winning is fun if you almost lose, not when you take minimal damage.

Now, I understand the mechanics of a F2P game that the P2P players support the game and etc., but what the issue seems to be here is the disproportionality of
    the f2p/p2p content this could easily be fixed by occasionally adding some f2p content , and maybe making it so cashers don't reach the climax of content quite as instantaneously.....
    I agree with the blessing being too easy, I'd say about $250 and you're done with it. - But implementing cash content encourages players to spend a little. I saw some who have never cashed, cash for this blessing.

Leave a comment:

• EliteTahz
    replied
    Anyone know exactly where we can look to see how many Charm points we have.... What good is getting Charm Points if we have no idea how many points we have????? Never mind found it..thanks
    Last edited by EliteTahz; 08-25-2012, 02:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R272210
    replied
    how is it fair to to non-casher when you need cystals to even get the godness buffs

Leave a comment:

• errence089
    replied
    Good for cash player.. and Bad for none Cash player ...

Leave a comment:

• JessieAileen
    replied
    ^^^ Totally agree!

Leave a comment:

• Shade11
    replied
    so... some thoughts i had about this new update :S

was a pretty decent idea

-Casher only- not that this is surprising. with how many aspects of the game can be quite quickly purchased to reach the top in almost no time at all, the developers HAVE to add something to keep the "paying" players from just moving on to another game. which brings me to the next point as to why it HAD to be a time
    consuming addition to the game, those cashers need to stick around for a while after all...

*Note* for those that argue about free xtals for offers, as someone previously mentioned (I would quote but don't remember what page it was on) 9/10 those are almost always scams, virus/malware, etc. so while some people are okay with that risk i will politely abstain

That being said this would be yet another gap between the freebs and the cashers, there are some who say that freebs can compete with cashers it'll just take
    more time invested. I do NOT argue with this notion, however the ratio of time spent/cashing is beyond rediculous ( I mean, being a college-aged free player, I
    doubt I'll still be playing this game from my retirement home trying to achieve greatness opposed to buying it) another example of said gaps would be a previous
    content addition, the fragarach forge

this brings me to my next point that this game SEEMS to be slowly digging itself into a grave. With ALL new updates being pay to participate, freebs can't hold a
    candle to cashers, which already has and will cause some freebs to quit. which immediately will be of little consequence to developers, until its only cashers left
    competing with other cashers which in all honesty takes the fun out of cashing to get an advantage if everyone has it, which will in turn, lead cashers to take their leave as well.

Now, I understand the mechanics of a F2P game that the P2P players support the game and etc., but what the issue seems to be here is the disproportionality of
    the f2p/p2p content this could easily be fixed by occasionally adding some f2p content , and maybe making it so cashers don't reach the climax of content quite as instantaneously.....

so yeah my thoughts and opinions and such feel free to agree/disagree and all that jolly stuff

Leave a comment:

• R22922169
    replied
    Charm – Required if you wish to obtain blessings from fellow players. Charm points are either obtained by simply purchasing Roses from the Item Shop or by exchanging your blessing for these points from fellow players. 10 Charm points may be turned in for either 1 Crystal or 1 Prestige point at the Wishing Well in Starglade.

charm, you must buy roses to buy.. or some1 must buy a rose to buy from you. so someone has to be a casher.

Leave a comment:

• WhiteOokami
    replied
    Another way for cash players to get stronger than non cash players. Joy

Leave a comment:

• FawkinGifted
    replied
    @admin

suggestion: wouldnt it be good to have a "+1" to obtain "roses" a lesser version of course found in dungeons or something. worth less than 10. wouldnt that be pretty balanced?

Leave a comment:

• Saisaishi
    replied
    After re reading it, it's not that hard to grasp now. I'm just worried of the skills reset everytime you use them.

Leave a comment:

• XxTaLoNxX
    replied
    how do I level up my belief level ... to like... Votary?

Leave a comment:

• kerryvonryan3
    replied
    spent 400 xstal buying 2 blessings in Glory. one of which is attack speed 3%. it is a bug it doesnt increase cast speed or just misworded? I cannt believe they wont inc cast speed but will inc att speed. miffs us Priests no end that will.... ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X